News 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon' Review Copies Out, Some Spoilers!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Holy sh*t, wow. A few things:

Pokémon:
- I love Poipole, but its evolution, Naganadel (though still badass) doesn't beat out the cutie that is Poipole.
- Ultra Necrozma is going to make VGC '18 hell. A BST higher than Arceus is ridiculous. It's still obviously going to have a huge story role.
- Zeraora just looks weird. Nothing about it appeals to me. Maybe it'll grow on me, but right now I'm iffy on it.

Story:

- I still love Team Rainbow Rocket. This story is going to be ridiculous, we have Team Skull, the Aether Foundation, the Ultra Recon Squad, and Team Rainbow Rocket (and with all the bosses no less). IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
- So the riddler was also correct about Molayne. He seems to have been correct about everything except the Alolan form... oh well.
- I love that they're shaking up the trials, and they're not carbon copying them from before. It looks like Kiawe, Lana, and Sophocles get new totems, where Mina gets one period. Also, they mention another unknown one. Does this mean we're getting another trial somewhere. Because now we have 1 on Melemele, 3 on Akala, 2 on Ula'ula, and 2 on Poni. Where is said new one?
- Has being the champion this time, resembling Blue in RBY. IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
- Ash appearing in the coding is concerning to say the least, the anime and games do not need to merge. Like at all.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
No new Alalon form.. what a wasted potential..a couple new one would have been nice seeing this is an alternate dimension..

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Ash appearing in the coding is concerning to say the least, the anime and games do not need to merge. Like at all.
Of what I've read, around the internet, this is only in relation to Ash's Pikachu or Pikachu in a Cap or whatever it's called. As far as I'm aware, no dialogue featuring Ash, nor a sprite of Ash has been found, so I think you're safe!

Although I am sad that there's no new Alolan Formes (rip Alolan Bellossom ;-; ), I really am looking forward to playing! I love Poipole (the name reminds me of Meowth from the anime saying 'purple'), and I also like Naganadel! Ultra Necrozma looks really cool as well, and Stakataka (love the name) & Blacephalon looks good as well! The only one I'm iffy about is Zeraora, which imo, looks a bit too much like a furry character - no shade to anyone who consider themselves furries, but just not my cup of tea.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
RIP Alolan Oddish ;__;

Side note: Nagendel is going to shake up the VGC 18 / Battle Spot Doubles meta, I know it. If it's the Pokemon that gets Neuroforce (which is totally possible), that's going to be intense. Surfing Alolan Raichu might also be interesting. Not to mention all the crazy new movesets!!

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
I love UB Sticky and UB Stickyzard <3

Also, I hope 'Zeraora' is a Japanese name and not the English name. That sounds way too similar to Zorua or Zoroark.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, I saw it mentioned above, but the code card from the I choose you movie states that there is an in game event, and you receive the special ash cap pikachu once you complete the event. I assume that Ash being in the coding refers to that in game event mentioned on the card?

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
No new Alolan forms is a bummer, but I love all of the confirmed information otherwise.

Less spoon-feeding is the biggest plus for me. That was my biggest complaint about Sun and Moon's main story.

All the new Ultra Beast look great and Zeraora looks interesting. Plasma Fists sounds like an awesome attack. Is Zeraora confirmed as catchable in the game yet, or will it be an event distribution? Might be too early to tell, but I feel like they'll hold it back like they did for Volcanion in XY.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Zeraora is literally a Digimon. Gamefreak is officially out of ideas.

The pokedex got leaked with the megas, no new ones my dude. Gamefreak probably thinks megas were a mistake at this point.

Zeraora is one of the most Pokemon looking things I've seen. If anything it reminds me of GameFreak's Platformer game mascots.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
RIP Alolan Oddish ;__;

Side note: Nagendel is going to shake up the VGC 18 / Battle Spot Doubles meta, I know it. If it's the Pokemon that gets Neuroforce (which is totally possible), that's going to be intense. Surfing Alolan Raichu might also be interesting. Not to mention all the crazy new movesets!!
Naganadel has Beast Boost, just like all other Ultra Beasts. Ultra Necrozma is the one who has Neuroforce.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
If UB Adhesive has an evolution that means that means it wouldn't get a GX card, which means other Ultra Beasts could be getting "small cards" too.

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
UB ADHESIVE IS EASILY MY FAVORITE ULTRA BEAST, IM SO HYPE!!! AANNNDDDD A NEW ELECTRIC LEGENDARY!!! WHY CANT THIS GAME RELEASE NOW!!?!?!?!!?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
If UB Adhesive has an evolution that means that means it wouldn't get a GX card, which means other Ultra Beasts could be getting "small cards" too.
Just imagine baby Guzzlord: it may be like Crimson Invasion Regigigas in that it's going to have ridiculous HP for a basic non-GX and a very expensive attack.