News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
I couldn't imagine it being a brand new Pokemon. They would've revealed something like that a while ago in some kind of USUM trailer.

If it is however, it would be the first time TCPI reveals a brand new Pokemon and slaps that Pokemon into a TCG expansion before its slapped into a game.
Technically speaking, the pokemon would have been revealed for about 3 weeks, since Japan doesn't get this set until December.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
You stinking fool, of course there aren't any other threats right now, what I was trying to say, is that there are going to be threats much bigger than a simple card like Solgaleo.

Name calling is absolutely unnecessary, and the fact that you've resorted to it tells me all I need to know about both your argument and you.

You've made no clear argument to support what you initially claimed. How can you possibly make that statement when less than 10 cards from the upcoming 150+ card set have been revealed? You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts. I'm done talking to you.

NastyPythOn

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like the same Pokémon always end up with interesting cards, Drifblim in the past always had unique, niche cards, and this latest one also seems kinda techy in an interesting way. Probably not strong enough to be prominent in competitive play tho, less clunky ways to counter spread decks already exist in the format.

Trnr_Black

Aspiring Trainer
Even purposefully evolving your Pokemon when you have Po Town in play might be a thing with this.
This was my first thought. If you can evolve up three or four Pokemon on your second turn (including Drifblim) and then transfer all the damage off, you've got a nice 90-120 damage attack. Po Town, Raichu, Salazzle shenanigans?

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I think the partial stage 1 will be a colorless pokemon and won't be able to hit for weakness.

Waplozes

*Trumpeting Peaks*
Think about that second Pokémon going up against Zoroark-Lycanroc. One energy for huge damage potential.

Waplozes

*Trumpeting Peaks*
I like the partial stage one. 50 for each ability will be good against Gardevoir. Gardevoir, Gallade,octillery, tapu lele have all ability so you could easyly hit for 200-230 with choice band
Don’t forget ribombee or diancie

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
We did some speculation on Showdown, and we might have an idea of what the new card could be. We looked at Pokemon from Gen 4 that's have had Abilities in the past. Our searches were narrowed to Roserade, Magmortar, Skuntank, and Drapion.
Hoping it's Magmortar for a an easy Volc tech, but Psychic or Dark Pokemon usually have attacks like this. Would be cool ok to see a a good Roserade/Skuntank in our current meta.