News 'Shining Legends Ho-Oh Super Premium Collection' in October!

Gregpl

Aspiring Trainer
tcg-shining-legends-super-premium-169-uk.jpg

In Europe we get the downgraded version without the figurine, without the playmat, without the book and without the boxes. We do get a Jumbo Ho-oh and a poster instead.
Oh come on i realy wanted this boxes!at least we're getting poster that will probablly will have the same artwork as playmat why?

Shaymin492

Aspiring Trainer
tcg-shining-legends-super-premium-169-uk.jpg

In Europe we get the downgraded version without the figurine, without the playmat, without the book and without the boxes. We do get a Jumbo Ho-oh and a poster instead.
It does annoy me because, I understand why we don't get the figure due to plastic laws, but I wish they'd keep the playmat and/or the art book in it as there should be nothing stopping Europe from getting it. (At least this time Europe actually got a version though unlike with the generations mew/mewtwo box)
Oh well, I've preordered it nonetheless!

JoKing

King of Jokers
The previous Super Premium item with the Mew & Mewtwo had an amazing art book with it. The one that comes with this set looks more like a leaflet tbh.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
It does annoy me because, I understand why we don't get the figure due to plastic laws, but I wish they'd keep the playmat and/or the art book in it as there should be nothing stopping Europe from getting it. (At least this time Europe actually got a version though unlike with the generations mew/mewtwo box)
Oh well, I've preordered it nonetheless!

Can't ya'll order it from the U.S.??

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
The included items look nice, I preordered this when WPM posted that it was going for less than MSRP on Amazon and I just got an email about it being shipped out.

I'm also kind of shocked that the resale prices for RR Ho-Oh GX, Shining Lugia, and Shining Celebi have been within the $13-$15 USD range. I assumed that Shining Celebi and RR Ho-Oh GX would demand a higher premium due to hype.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I want that probably pricey art book. I'll probably be too financially strained to get it, though.
*Sees price*
Zip a dee do da,
Zip a dee day
My, oh my, what a wonderful day.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
I want that probably pricey art book. I'll probably be too financially strained to get it, though.
*Sees price*
Zip a dee do da,
Zip a dee day
*Sees price*
Zip a dee do da,
Zip a dee day
Might wanna spend that money on a new computer screen, eh? Hopefully you won't spit coffee on it again

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Man I really hate that Celebi was locked into this box. I had a really silly idea with Golispod GX using that card and now it's 15 dollars just because it's only from an 80 dollar box :c

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Man I really hate that Celebi was locked into this box. I had a really silly idea with Golispod GX using that card and now it's 15 dollars just because it's only from an 80 dollar box :c
Just be thankful it's $15. Remember when Salamence-EX singles were going for around the same price as the Premium Collection box it came in?

Katie

Aspiring Trainer
Did you get it off of a website on the dark web or in Japan or something? Cuz Target ain't selling it yet ^_^

It depends on your Target store. I've seen people pick this up from different Targets. I guess some were selling it early in-store.