McDonalds Toys and Cards Coming to Happy Meals Again!

Anyone ever notice how creepy those animated Happy Meals are?
All they do is giggle.
Get stabbed? Giggle.
Win the lottery? Giggle.
Watch a movie statistically proven to make people tear up?
Giggle.

Just a note here. The Pikachu is a reprint of SM promo 04 with 70 HP. if you can't get the new Pikachu pin collection with the 70 hp pikachu then you could try your luck at getting this 70 hp Pikachu at Macdonalds.

It will make up for me not getting any of that "Rick and Morty" Szechaun sauce, that they promised.
My macdonalds didn't even have the sauce :(

This I would like, more so than whatever this sauce thing is about. Crawbrawler, Alolan Diglett and Cutifly sure come to mind as really wanted. Oh and Pikachu naturally lol.

YES! I love the holo pattern on these! I don't eat at restaurants (diabetes hue hue), but I need one of those Popplio.

Would imagine the Grubbin would fetch for a pretty penny considering VikaBulu is a very good deck right now.

Please UK PLEASE

I still can't believe last year I got English cards with the toys in Italy and France, yet they never bring them to UK.... At least we got Mario very close to US so just.... Please lol

Welp I was already going there for Schezwan sauce, might as well grab some pokemon cards while I'm there.

Back