News 'Mysterious Power Tins' in October!

Marshadow's kinda "meh" to me either way, and I prefer the original Necrozma's more imposing artwork. That promo Ho-Oh, however, is absolutely gorgeous.

I think the Ho-Oh and Nekrozma ones look a lot better than the originals, but the Marshadow one is just plain ugly

What?! I love this Marshadow GX. He's doing Chuck Norris' patented roundhouse kick lol. Mostly I just wasn't a huge fan of the original Marshadow GX, despite loving Marshadow GX toolbox as a deck.

Overall, the Ho-Oh looks he best in my opinion.

What?! I love this Marshadow GX. He's doing Chuck Norris' patented roundhouse kick lol. Mostly I just wasn't a huge fan of the original Marshadow GX, despite loving Marshadow GX toolbox as a deck.

Overall, the Ho-Oh looks he best in my opinion.
I'm still going to get all 3 on Black Friday, as long as Target does the $10 tins again.

So why are these treated as promos of their own and not alternate arts? Doesn't that go a bit against the purpose of that whole deal?

So why are these treated as promos of their own and not alternate arts? Doesn't that go a bit against the purpose of that whole deal?
I'm pretty sure that Alternate Arts are ways to reprint older cards without drastically increasing their Standard life, like with Hoopa-EX, for example.

A lot of people are saying Marshadow looks "ehh", but I think its really cute! The Necroza looks too much like the FA one, and I prefer the FA Ho-Oh

The Ho-oh artwork is the best here by miles. It's better than the alternate artwork in the set including the full art ones.

Back