Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Pokémon Palooza - Home to Your Shopping Needs!

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Snipped. Exeggcute, Female, Lv. 43, named Exeggcute, OT: Sian, Chlorophyll; Confusion, Worry Seed, Natural Gift, Solar Beam; Docile. Asked for Exeggcute of any gender and level, just now.
I will be offering that Pokémon it will come to me until I got yours, can it be?

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Ah, sorry, I was a bit too fast to make the trade so I!ve read your recent post until sending that one of mine. OK... how does it work, the trade via FC? I nevre did it til now…

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Snipped. Exeggcute, Female, Lv. 43, named Exeggcute, OT: Sian, Chlorophyll; Confusion, Worry Seed, Natural Gift, Solar Beam; Docile. Asked for Exeggcute of any gender and level, just now.
I will be offering that Pokémon it will come to me until I got yours, can it be?

I don't understand what you mean by that last part. But I am sending you a trade request currently. My in game name is Hikari.

You should see something pop up on your side of someone wanting to trade you.

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
The last part meant, that I would offer that traded Pokémon over and over until I get what I want.

Putting that simply in an example:

I offer e.g. Dragonite and asking for Scizor.
It get snipped for "unwanted" Scizor.
So I would offer THAT Scizor (that unwanted one) for antoher Scizor over and over until I got a "wanted" Scizor.

But it's OK, it it works in another way. It's the “Link Trade” button, right?
Anyway, thnaks a bunch, I'm sometimes a bit rash if something doesn't work "as fast as I want" :-D

Yakkov

The last part meant, that I would offer that traded Pokémon over and over until I get what I want.

Putting that simply in an example:

I offer e.g. Dragonite and asking for Scizor.
It get snipped for "unwanted" Scizor.
So I would offer THAT Scizor (that unwanted one) for antoher Scizor over and over until I got a "wanted" Scizor.

But it's OK, it it works in another way. It's the “Link Trade” button, right?
Anyway, thnaks a bunch, I'm sometimes a bit rash if something doesn't work "as fast as I want" :-D

Sure, no problem. I am glad I could help. It good I have access to my 6th gen games to teach moves like "Skill Swap".

Slaapzak

Aspiring Trainer
I would like to request no. #21 (Celebi) and no. #171 (Diancie) from the GEN6 event list. Unfortunatly i have nothing for you to trade. Ive added u to my friendlist. My FC is 0319-1418-1967. Thanks in advance!

Embs

Aspiring Trainer
Do you an extra competitive Whimsicott [Or Cottonee]? And one competitive of the Marill line?

Yakkov

Do you have an extra Deoxys, Dialga, and Hoopa by chance? I don't really care about IVs

I'd have to clone them. But I am not ready to trade anything at the moment right now. I just got off of work.

KodaKLite

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Yakkov i put in the GTS a Noibat named yakkov level 1 in a pokeball. Could you send me an untrained shiny lileep with storm drain. Thank you so much.

Yakkov

Hey Yakkov i put in the GTS a Noibat named yakkov level 1 in a pokeball. Could you send me an untrained shiny lileep with storm drain. Thank you so much.

I don't use the GTS for non Ditto trades. But i'd have to look if I even have a shiny Lileep with the "Storm Drain" ability. Also what game are you using?

KodaKLite

Aspiring Trainer
I don't use the GTS for non Ditto trades. But i'd have to look if I even have a shiny Lileep with the "Storm Drain" ability. Also what game are you using?

Ultra Moon, ok i can add your Friend Code and whenever your ready we could do that. I think you do i was looking on your list of pokemon that was shiny.

Yakkov

Ultra Moon, ok i can add your Friend Code and whenever your ready we could do that. I think you do i was looking on your list of pokemon that was shiny.

Ah, then in that case give me a few to get settled and I can send you one. I only say I don't use GTS for these short of things because they'd be snipped.

KodaKLite

Aspiring Trainer
Actually one more do you have a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll with Hidden Power Fire if you are still on.

Yakkov

Actually one more do you have a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll with Hidden Power Fire if you are still on.

I should, but could we perhaps trade tomorrow? I am slowly falling asleep. I just got home from work and I haven't had much sleep today.