• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Glalie/Sylv GX

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
2-Glalie EX
2-M Glalie EX
3-Eevee
2-Sylveon GX
1-Manaphy EX
6-Basic Water Energy
6-Basic Fairy Energy
4-Double Colorless Energy
1-Lana
2-Lillie
3-Guzma
3-Ilima
2-Hala
1-Professor Sycamore
1-Professor Kukui
1-Skyla
1-Rotom Dex
3-Nest Ball
3-Ultra Ball
2-Professor's Letter
3-Field Blower
3-Glalie Spirit Link
2-Choice Band
2-Heavy Boots
1-Wishful Baton
This is my current deck. What do you suggest other than Heavy Ball instead of Ultra Ball?

Elray

Expanded Player
What's your strategy? I play M Glalie on PTCGO and I see absolutely no synergy with Sylveon-GX, although i'd love to be proven wrong.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Well, I normally start Eevee (worst is Manaphy) and first turn energy evolution. Then, it goes to two to three magical ribbons to get everything out and ready with free retreat unless its prized. Afterwards, Mega Glalie comes up to destroy.

Elray

Expanded Player
Well, I normally start Eevee (worst is Manaphy) and first turn energy evolution. Then, it goes to two to three magical ribbons to get everything out and ready with free retreat unless its prized. Afterwards, Mega Glalie comes up to destroy.

Magical ribbon is a nice tool for setup, but I don't see a need for it when you could just play an item card and/or a supporter card to achieve a similar effect. That 6 Fairy energy could be replaced with another Glalie-EX and M Glalie. I can see situations where one of your Glalie-EX's is knocked out early and your other one is prizes. Consistency is key, and if your main attacker has a 2/2 line, you are taking a big risk.