• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Gardivoir GX

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Gardeivoir GX

Pokemon
3 x Gardevoir GX
1 x Gallade
3 x Kirlia
4 x Ralts
2 x Remoraid
2 x Octillery
1 x Alolan Vulpix
1 x Diancie
2 x Tapu Lele GX
Item/Supporter/Stadium
4 x N
4 x Professor Sycamore
3 x Guzma
2 x Brigette
2 x Skyla
1 x Lillie
4 x Ultra Ball
3 x Rare Candy
2 x Field Blower
1 x Choice Band
1 x Super Rod
1 x Professor's Letter
Energy
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
9 x Fairy Energy - Basic

this is a slightly modified version of the deriums Pokemon list that has been doing very well at my league.
the strategy is pretty basic gardivoir gx strategy, set up hit for lots of damage, and win

RealEnderTV

Aspiring Trainer
I personally don't like Alolan Vulpix in Gardevoir so I'd remove that and add another Diance for more consistency.

Lillie isn't needed. I'd replace that with another Diance too. 3 Diance works pretty well for me. It's really good to start with.

You only need 1 Bridgette. 2 is a little overkill. Replace it with another Choice Band.

I personally run a 1-1 Octillery line and I do just fine. I'd do -1 Remoraid -1 Octillery for +1 Choice Band and +1 Lele if you can. If you can't add another Lele than put in something like a Rescue Stretcher or whatever.

You can also replace the Choice Bands with 3 Fairy Garden or 3 Float Stone. Free retreat is handy in Gardevoir.

Hope this helps.

Mack Dabson

Ur mom likes my pokemon
Gardeivoir GX

Pokemon
3 x Gardevoir GX
1 x Gallade
3 x Kirlia
4 x Ralts
2 x Remoraid
2 x Octillery
1 x Alolan Vulpix
1 x Diancie
2 x Tapu Lele GX
Item/Supporter/Stadium
4 x N
4 x Professor Sycamore
3 x Guzma
2 x Brigette
2 x Skyla
1 x Lillie
4 x Ultra Ball
3 x Rare Candy
2 x Field Blower
1 x Choice Band
1 x Super Rod
1 x Professor's Letter
Energy
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
9 x Fairy Energy - Basic

this is a slightly modified version of the deriums Pokemon list that has been doing very well at my league.
the strategy is pretty basic gardivoir gx strategy, set up hit for lots of damage, and win
since you're running so many fairy energy, you don't need a professor's letter, and you only need one Brigette. Also, since brigette is way better first turn to get your board state going, take out lillie. And I'd personally take out a sycamore cause you already have a lot of draw power with octillery and gallade.
So heres what I recommened

-1 brigette
-1 lillie
-1 letter
-1 sycamore
-1 super rod
-1 skyla
+1 rescue stretcher
+2 choice band
+2 fairy garden
+1 fisherman

Late game fishermans can absolutely win you the game and molest your opponent. And depending on how you pace your self with your discards and stuff, rescue stretcher allows you to keep it fast paced and can bring back the right Pokemon at the right time. Fairy garden lets you dodge knockouts, which is super important in gardevoir, cause you can bounce on shots on your opponent. choice bands for more power, maybe a little overkill with 3, but remember that field blower does exist, so 3 is justified in my opinion.

RealEnderTV

Aspiring Trainer
since you're running so many fairy energy, you don't need a professor's letter
I disagree. 9 Energy is standard for Gardevoir, so I wouldn't say he's running "so many" energy. Prof. Letter is very handy. Skyla for a Letter can really help if you can't quite knock at your opponents active. It really synergies very well with Gardevoir since you can attach an energy and Secret Spring to put on another. It's just good.

Gardevoir will work without it though, but I would highly recommend keeping the Letter.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
You list looks good. Contrary to what everyone else is saying on here, I agree with the 2 Brigette. I started running 2 in my Stage 2 decks and I've noticed a huge difference in being able to use it Turn 1. I know the second one becomes useless but I'd rather run 2 and be able to use it more often than run 1 and prize it. It happens more often than people admit. It's such an important card in the deck. If your opponent gets a Turn 1 Brigette and you don't, you're instantly playing from behind at the beginning of the game.

I actually like the Diancie/Vulpix split. Diancie is more consistent but sometimes Vulpix's free energy cost for Beacon just works out better depending on how your board is set up.

The only suggestion I have is to remove the Lillie and add a third Tapu Lele. Lillie is most effective Turn 1, and you wanna use Brigette your first turn. Plus, Octillery is kind of like a free Lillie every turn, being able to refresh your hand to 5 instead of 6.

Mack Dabson

Ur mom likes my pokemon
I disagree. 9 Energy is standard for Gardevoir, so I wouldn't say he's running "so many" energy. Prof. Letter is very handy. Skyla for a Letter can really help if you can't quite knock at your opponents active. It really synergies very well with Gardevoir since you can attach an energy and Secret Spring to put on another. It's just good.

Gardevoir will work without it though, but I would highly recommend keeping the Letter.
you're right, and I realized that when typing the comment, but I just run gardevoir differently. I just run straight up ten fairy energy and don't heck around.