TCG Fakes Gekki's Text Based TCG Sets! Current Set: S&M: Solar Eclipse!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Stage 2 Luxray EVO HP140[L]
Evolves from Luxio

Ability Pick Fights
When this Pokemon uses an attack, you may choose to do the damage of that attack to one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon instead of their Active Pokemon.

[L][C][C] Frenzied Fighter 50+
This attack does 20 more damage for each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon with damage counters on them.

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [M]-20 Retreat: [C]
Pokemon-EVO rule: If you have this Pokemon and all of it's previous Evolutions in your hand, you may put this Pokemon onto your Bench.

Stage 1 Luxio HP80[L]
Evolves from Shinx

Ability Fierce Protector
If Shinx is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Shinx is Knocked Out), put 3 damage counters on the attacking Pokemon.

[L][C][C] Tackle 60

Basic Shinx HP60[L]

[L] Beam
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [M]x2 Retreat: [C]

Hope you like them :)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Some love for Electrode and Voltorb in the form of some good fakes! :)

Stage 1 Electrode HP90[L]
Evolves from Voltorb

Ability Electromagnetic Field
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, switch one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon with their Active Pokemon.

[L][C][C] Electro Ball 70

Basic Voltorb HP60[L]

Ability Trick Pokeball
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may discard 3 cards from your hand. If you do, search your deck for up to 2 Pokemon and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[L] Rollout 20

I wish Voltorb was a real card lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Edwin Santander

Aspiring Trainer
Flareon-GX:

Stage 1 Flareon-GX HP200[R]
Evolves from Eevee

Ability Flare Burst
Once during your turn, you may discard a [R]-type Energy card from your hand. If you do, draw three cards. (Inspired by Ninetales, HGSS7)

[R][R][C] Inferno 90+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [R]-type energy in your discard pile.

[R][C] Singeing Blast-GX
Discard as many [R]-type Energy cards from your hand as you like. This attack does 70 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon for each [R]-type Energy card you discarded in this way. (You can only use one GX attack per game).

Weakness: [W]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

Yanmega:

Stage 1 Yanmega HP110[G]
Evolves from Yanma

Ability Synchronized Buzzing
The attacks of this Pokemon cost [C] less for every Yanmega you have in play.

[C][C][C] Assault Buzz 40+
This attack does 30 more damage for each of your Benched Yanmega.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat:

Up next is Vespiquen and Combee! :)
Hey gekki, really nice work here, i was wondering if i can use the flareon gx attack in one of my cards, hope you accept :)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Hey gekki, really nice work here, i was wondering if i can use the flareon gx attack in one of my cards, hope you accept :)
Thanks! Feel free to use it :)
(P.S: Sorry for the late response, haven't been able to get on Pokebeach in a long time.)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
The last three cards of the set, Exploud GX and his evolutions.

Stage 2 Exploud-GX HP250[C]
Evolves from Loudred.

Ability Noise Pollution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose two random cards from your opponent's hand. Your opponent reveals those cards. If either or both of those cards are Evolution Pokémon, your opponent cannot play them during their next turn.

[C][C][C] Sound Barrier 120
During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 10 less damage from attacks.

[C][C][C][C] Sonic Disturbance-GX
Your opponent discards their hand. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

Stage 1 Loudred HP90[C]

[C] Round 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of your in-play Pokemon with the Round attack.

[C][C][C] Sonic Boom 50
Your opponent discards a card from their hand.

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]

Basic Whismur HP60[C]

[C] Pound 10

[C][C] Whisper-Scream
This attack does 10 damage for each damage counter on all your in play Whismur.

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]

The complete Destiny Awaits setlist will be uploaded soon, along with a set description :)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Eh, too lazy to copy the cards into here :p however I will still write the names of all the cards and number them :) First things first, here's the set description:

Destiny awaits for those who choose to follow it in the Pokémon Sun and Moon-Destiny Awaits expansion!

Two new types of Pokémon have been identified-Pokémon-Z and Pokémon-EVO. These two new powerful types of Pokémon are ready to battle, along with 10 new Pokémon-GX! Feel the amazing power of Arceus GX, Exploud-GX, Gengar-GX, and Donphan-GX! Train the classic trio of Jolteon GX, Vaporeon GX, ans Flareon GX! Utilize powerful new trainers like Archaeologist to aid your strategy and feel the power of destiny with the Sun and Moon-Destiny Awaits expansion!

The Sun and Moon-Destiny Awaits expansion includes:

• 2 ALL NEW types of Pokémon

• 70 new cards

• 10 new Pokémon-GX

• 10 full art Pokémon-GX

• 1 full art Supporter card

Set list:

#1 Arceus-GX
#2 Horsea
#3 Seadra
#4 Kingdra
#5 Eevee
#6 Jolteon-GX
#7 Diancie
#8 Carbink
#9 Uxie
#10 Azelf
#11 Mesprit
#12 Skitty
#13 Delcatty
#14 Teddiursa
#15 Ursaring
#16 Vaporeon-GX
#17 Goomy
#18 Sliggoo
#19 Goodra
#20 Phanphy
#21 Donphan-GX
#22 Combee
#23 Vespiquen
#24 Yanma
#25 Yanmega
#26 Yanmega-Z
#27 Cherubi
#28 Cherrim
#29 Flareon-GX
#30 Mew
#31 Mewtwo
#32 Porygon
#33 Porygon2
#34 Porygon-Z
#35 Porygon-Z-Z
#36 Alolan Pawniard
#37 Alolan Bisharp
#38 Clauncher
#39 Clawitzer
#40 Giratina
#41 Magearna-GX
#42 Ralts
#43 Kirlia
#44 Gallade-EVO
#45 Plusle
#46 Minun
#47 Zekrom-GX
#48 Reshiram-GX
#49 Type: Null
#50 Sivally
#51 Gastly
#52 Haunter
#53 Gengar-GX
#54 Tirtouga
#55 Carracosta
#56 Voltorb
#57 Electrode
#58 Whismur
#59 Loudred
#60 Exploud-GX
#61 Shinx
#62 Luxio
#63 Luxray-EVO
#64 Emergency Missile
#65 Z Center
#66 Reprogramming Center
#67 RKS Memory
#68 Cover Fossil
#69 Ancient Paradise
#70 Archaeologist
#71 FA Arceus-GX
#72 FA Zekrom-GX
#73 FA Reshiram-GX
#74 FA Gengar-GX
#75 FA Exploud-GX
#76 FA Jolteon-GX
#77 FA Flareon-GX
#78 FA Vaporeon-GX
#79 FA Magearna-GX
#80 FA Donphan-GX
#81 HR Arceus-GX
#82 HR Zekrom-GX
#83 HR Reshiram-GX
#84 HR Gengar-GX
#85 HR Exploud-GX
#86 HR Jolteon-GX
#87 HR Flareon-GX
#88 HR Vaporeon-GX
#89 HR Magearna-GX
#90 HR Donphan-GX
#91 FA Archaeologist

Wow, that was a small set! I thought I had more cards than 70 lol.

Can't wait to get started on the next set :)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Frikin auto correct lol. I meant Alola forms. (given*)
Yeah I found that out AFTER I made Alolan Bisharp and I liked the drawing so much I was just like "screw it". Also I feel your autocorrect pain. My tablet just autocorrected Alolan Bisharp five times xD

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Time for the beginning of a new set! :)

Here are a few of the first cards of Sun and Moon-Solar Eclipse:

Basic Honedge HP60[P]

[P] Piercing Blow 10
This attack's damage is unaffected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[P][C] Ghostbuster
If the Defending Pokémon has a Weakness to [D] type, it is Knocked Out.

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]x2 Retreat: [C][C]
Common

Stage 1 Doublade HP80[P]
Evolves from Honedge

Ability Swordsmanship
This Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each of your benched Aegislash.

[P][C][C] Sweeping Blade 30
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C][C]
Uncommon

Stage 2 Aegislash HP150[P]
Evolves from Doublade

Ability Shield Form
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this Ability. During your opponent's next turn, this Pokemon takes 60 less damage from attacks. If you do, your turn ends.

[C][C] Swordplay
Move all damage counters on this Pokémon to one of your opponent's Pokémon.

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C][C][C]
Rare (Holo)

Basic Cresselia-GX HP190

[P] Psyblast 70
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Lunar Power 70x
This attack does 70 damage for each time you've Knocked Out one of your opponent's Pokémon with this Pokémon.

[P] Lunar Dance-GX
Choose one of your Benched Pokémon. That Pokémon may attack twice a turn. When one of your opponent's Pokémon is Knocked Out by that Pokémon, take one more Prize Card. That Pokémon is immune to all effects of attacks, including damage, until the end of your opponent's next turn. This Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]
When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes two Prize Cards.
Ultra Rare

Stage 1 Team Skull's Golisopod HP140[G]
Evolves from Team Skull's Wimpod

Ability Terrorize
Whenever your opponent plays a Basic Pokémon with 90HP or less, put three damage counters on that Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Toppling Strike 120
Switch your opponent's Active Pokemon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]
Team Skull rule: If you have more than one Team Skull Pokémon in play, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
Rare

Basic Team Skull's Wimpod HP70[G]

[G] Panic 10
If this Pokémon has 10HP, switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Wimpy Press 30
This Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
If you have more than one Team Skull Pokémon in play, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
Common

This time around, I'm going to be trying hard to make the wording perfect. If you see anything wrong with it, please let me know. It helps a lot :)

Also, this set will be much, much bigger than Destiny Awaits was. Aiming for 140 cards this time :)

Time for the beginning of a new set! :)

Here are a few of the first cards of Sun and Moon-Solar Eclipse:

Basic Honedge HP60[P]

[P] Piercing Blow 10
This attack's damage is unaffected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[P][C] Ghostbuster
If the Defending Pokémon has a Weakness to [D] type, it is Knocked Out.

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]x2 Retreat: [C][C]

Stage 1 Doublade HP80[P]
Evolves from Honedge

Ability Swordsmanship
This Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each of your benched Aegislash.

[P][C][C] Sweeping Blade 30
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]-20

Stage 2 Aegislash HP150[P]
Evolves from Doublade

Ability Shield Form
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this Ability. During your opponent's next turn, this Pokemon takes 60 less damage from attacks. If you do, your turn ends.

[C][C] Swordplay
Move all damage counters on this Pokémon to one of your opponent's Pokémon.

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C][C][C]

Basic Cresselia-GX HP190

[P] Psyblast 70
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Lunar Power 70x
This attack does 70 damage for each time you've Knocked Out one of your opponent's Pokémon with this Pokémon.

[P] Lunar Dance-GX
Choose one of your Benched Pokémon. That Pokémon may attack twice a turn. When one of your opponent's Pokémon is Knocked Out by that Pokémon, take one more Prize Card. That Pokémon is immune to all effects of attacks, including damage, until the end of your opponent's next turn. This Pokémon is Knocked Out. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

Stage 1 Team Skull's Golisopod HP140[G]
Evolves from Team Skull's

Ability Terrorize
Whenever your opponent plays a Basic Pokémon with 90HP or less, put three damage counters on that Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Toppling Strike 120
Switch your opponent's Active Pokemon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]
Team Skull rule: If you have more than one Team Skull Pokémon in play, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage.

Basic Team Skull's Wimpod HP70[G]

[G] Panic 10
If this Pokémon has 10HP, switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Wimpy Press 30
This Pokémon takes 20 less damage from attacks during your opponent's next turn.
If you have more than one Team Skull Pokémon in play, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage.

This time around, I'm going to be trying hard to make the wording perfect. If you see anything wrong with it, please let me know. It helps a lot :)

Also, this set will be much, much bigger than Destiny Awaits was. Aiming for 140 cards this time :)
Love the name of the set, and especially the name of that ability on Team Skull's Golisopod lol! That Cresselia GX seems OP and would be fun to mess around with. That Aeigislash also seem really good. Great Job!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Love the name of the set, and especially the name of that ability on Team Skull's Golisopod lol! That Cresselia GX seems OP and would be fun to mess around with. That Aeigislash also seem really good. Great Job!
Thanks! :) I thought of tons of names for Golisopod's Ability, but Terrorize seemed like the best and most accurate :p glad you like it!

I decided to add rarities. I edited the last cards I made (Aegislash, Doublade, Honedge, Cresselia-GX, Team Skull's Golisopod, Team Skull's Wimpod) with them and all of these cards will have them too! :)

Here's the next batch of cards:

Basic Dratini HP50[N]

[C] Call for Family
Search your deck for up to two Basic Pokémon and put them on your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

[L] Discharge 20
Discard a [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]
Common

Stage 1 Dragonair HP70[N]
Evolves from Dratini

Ability Dragon Call
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for an [N] Pokémon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.(Inspired by Gabite, DRX 89)

[G][L] Electrify 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]
Uncommon

Stage 2 Dragonite HP140[N]
Evolves from Dragonair

Ability Sea Rescue
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, put either an Item card, an Energy card, or a Pokémon card from your discard pile into your hand.

[G][L][C][C] Wing Attack 150

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Rare (Holo)

Basic Necrozma HP110[P]

Ability Ultra Block
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent's Ultra Beasts.

[C][C][C] Prism Ray 70
If this Pokémon has three or more different types of Energy attached to it, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]
Rare

Basic Rowlet HP60[G]/[P]

[G] Peck 10

[C][C] Solo Flight 90
If you have any Benched Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C]
Common

Stage 1 Dartrix HP80[G]/[P]
Evolves from Rowlet

[G] Keen Eye 30
If one of your opponent's Pokémon has 30HP or less, you may choose to do the damage of this attack to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G][C][C] Drill Peck 50

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C]
Uncommon

Stage 2 Decidueye HP130[G]/[P]
Evolves from Dartrix

Ability Windfall
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may have your opponent discard a card from their hand. If you do, put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Arrow
Discard two Energy from this Pokémon. This attack does 130 damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat:
Rare

Basic Team Skull's Cubone HP70[F]

[C] Skull Assembly
Search your deck for up to 3 Team Skull Pokémon.

[F] Whack 10

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]
If you have more than one Team Skull Pokémon in play, this Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
Common

Stage 1 Team Skull's Marowak HP110[F]

[F] Beatdown 40

[F][C][C] Team Skull's Trickery
Choose one of your in-play Team Skull Pokémon's attacks and use it as this attack.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]
Rare (Holo)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Stage 2 Team Skull's Hydreigon-GX HP250[N]
Evolves from Team Skull's Zweilous

Ability Blockade
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, neither player can play any Supporter cards.

[P][D][C][C] Hyper Beam 140
Discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[P][D][C][C] Ravenous Hunger-GX
Discard two of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and all cards attached to them. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Ultra Rare

Stage 1 Team Skull's Zweilous HP90[N]
Evolves from Team Skull's Deino

Ability Dragon Defender
Each of your in-play [N]-type Pokémon take 10 less damage from attacks.

[P][D] Outrage 30+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokémon.

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
Uncommon

Basic Team Skull's Deino HP70[N]

Ability Enthusiasm
When you play this Pokémon from your hand on to your Bench, you may switch this Pokémon with your Active Pokémon.

[P] Charge 10
If this Pokémon was on your Bench and became your Active Pokémon this turn, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
If you have more than one Team Skull Pokémon in play, this attack does 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
Common

Basic Sableye HP60[D]

Ability Concealment
Whenever a Trainer card has you reveal a card to your opponent, you may choose to not reveal that card.

[D][D] Trance
The Defending Pokémon cannot attack this Pokémon until the end of your opponent's next turn. Put 2 damage counters on this Pokémon.

Weakness: Resistance: Retreat: [C]
Uncommon

Hope ya like em :)

Hydreigon is nasty but I think the fact that it disables your Supporters as well makes it balanced. I may be wrong though.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Stage 1 Ferrothorn HP130[M]
Evolves from Ferroseed

Ability Spiky Skin
Whenever this Pokémon is damaged by an attack, put 2 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[M] Careless Thrash 30x
Discard as many Trainer cards from your hand as you like. This attack does 30 damage for each card you discarded in this way.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C][C]
Rare

Basic Ferroseed HP70[M]

[M] Stockpile
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, search your deck for a Trainer card and put it into your hand.

[M][C][C] Spike Roll 30

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C][C]
Common

Basic Raikou HP130

Ability Prepare
Whenever your opponent attaches an Energy card from their hand to one of their Pokémon, you may attach an Energy card from your hand to one of your Pokémon.

[L][L][L] Volt Bolt
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 90 damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon. (Inspired by Raikou-EX, DEX 38)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [M]-20 Retreat: [C][C]
Rare (Holo)

Stage 1 Drifblim HP110[P]
Evolves from Drifloon

Ability Deflate
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. (This does not count as a Knock Out.)

[P] Phantom Flight 40+
This attack does 40 more damage for each Drifblim in your discard pile.

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C]
Uncommon

Basic Drifloon HP60[P]

[P] Burst into Pieces
This Pokémon is Knocked Out. This attack does 40 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C]
Common

I always thought Volt Bolt was a great attack name and I had to use I knew I had to use it someday. Ferrothorn and Drifblim are two really cool Pokémon that never got much love, so I thought I'd make cards for them.

Hope you enjoyed :)

Man, I wish these cards existed! They are all something I'd love to play! Love the attacks on all of those, and the abilities (names of them as well, very creative).

Feroseed and Ferrethorn go together pretty nicely I like things that need to discard to work..

Driftblim is awesome, since he reminds so much of Flareon or Vespiquen. The output is kinda low though, but still find it interesting.

Wording on Driftblim should be: "Once during your turn, you may discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. (This does not count as a Knockout)"