News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Supreme Victors. 2009. almost 8 years since we got a baby card. We won't be getting more.
Nah we got Gen 2 babies in CoL which was in early 2011 so over 6 years. Keep in mind though Chimecho was last printed in Supreme Victors in 2009. Your argument is completely illogical

Nah we got Gen 2 babies in CoL which was in early 2011 so over 6 years. Keep in mind though Chimecho was last printed in Supreme Victors in 2009. Your argument is completely illogical
My point still stands. It's been a long ass time since we last got a baby. And it's still unlikely that we'll get another one.

My point still stands. It's been a long ass time since we last got a baby. And it's still unlikely that we'll get another one.
Ahem... we said the same about Chimecho, and Castform (in GRI), and Seel (FAC/EVO) and Dewgong (FAC) and Gastrodon (STS), etc. my point still stands

Ahem... we said the same about Chimecho, and Castform (in GRI), and Seel (FAC/EVO) and Dewgong (FAC) and Gastrodon (STS), etc. my point still stands
No, because none of them are considered Baby pokemon. And I (at least) was talking about Baby Pokémon.

Actually, I take it back - a turn wasted on this is a turn spent on not attacking with a real attacker.

I disagree. This attack is great. It's not useful in the late game after your opponent gets their Pokemon out, but during the early game, it's great to slow your opponent down. If its attack cost C instead of P it would be in every deck. That's how good it is.

Not gonna lie, and as an aside this is like, the most White Dad™ thing I can say, but if they made Dash Pouches available for purchase, like, actual fanny packs, I'd buy one.

Neat card, too.

• Chimecho - We finally have a Chimexho, Yay! The attack is underpowered in damage, but god against not just Lele, to all Pokemon that procs ability when the play from their hand. 2-3 Geodudes.
  • Dash Pouch - wins in some ways, perfect for 1 RC Pokemon. Vulnerable to Blowers. 2 Geodudes

The real tell that we're getting Chimecho without Chingling is that there's no room in the setlist for it, since Gengar is #22, Chimecho is #23, and they do adjust for cross generation evolutionary lines by putting them all together in the correct order in TCG set lists.

The real tell that we're getting Chimecho without Chingling is that there's no room in the setlist for it, since Gengar is #22, Chimecho is #23, and they do adjust for cross generation evolutionary lines by putting them all together in the correct order in TCG set lists.
Hello darkness, my old friend

Considering that Pikachu and Raichu were in Burning Shadows with no Pichu in sight. I wasn't holding my breath for Chingling.

Well.
There goes the regular Ninetales from SM3
Update: It even 1 Hits Vulpix. Match up was really bad anyway but got even worse now.

Last edited:
  • Registeel - I love the artwork. Aside from that, another setup atkr like Baby Volcanion, hey Nick! (Who's Nick?) that fits well for Metagross or any non-Metagross decks. It can be a one-of in any Darkrai decks not just a possible replacement for Baby Yveltal, #HeyNick, It can be a non-GX/EX attacker against Broski who won Worlds recently. Popup a Choice Band on it, and OHKO Broski, Yay! In Overall, 3-4 Geodudes.EDIT: 2nd atk costs MMC not CCC, so it's only for Metagross as non-GX attacker so that's why I give 3-4. Anyways, another fuel for Regigigas

Last edited:
Nice tech for Metagross decks. Not only can Geotech system charge it up, it also can charge up a Metagross not ready to go yet and serves as the non-GX attacker to bypass baby Ninetales.

Back