News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Since all of Pikachu's attacks only require colorless energies, hoping its evolve form's attack only require colorless energies as well. Who knows, maybe its evolve form (whether its Alolan Raichu-GX or Raichu-GX, or both?!?) will be the next new meta of this set.

Wheres Pichu? We need Pichu. ;(
Yeah, we haven't seen the Baby Pokemon mechanic in maybe 4 years now...
That said, BUS Dusknoir would totally ruin Baby Pokemon tho, as well as Decidueye-GX, among others.

Personally, I'm waiting for a "Pikapi" attack that has something to do with a Supporter card (lke Pikachu calling Ash) but this is cute. :) Alolan Raichu GX ftw!!

Since all of Pikachu's attacks only require colorless energies, hoping its evolve form's attack only require colorless energies as well. Who knows, maybe its evolve form (whether its Alolan Raichu-GX or Raichu-GX, or both?!?) will be the next new meta of this set.
we already know we are getting kanto pikachu

That said, BUS Dusknoir would totally ruin Baby Pokemon tho, as well as Decidueye-GX, among others.

Personally, I'm waiting for a "Pikapi" attack that has something to do with a Supporter card (lke Pikachu calling Ash) but this is cute. :) Alolan Raichu GX ftw!!

Are Baby Pokemon considered basics?

I wonder if the Colorless Energies mean that we'll be getting a Psychic-type Alolan Raichu (GX)?
Otherwise, it's a super adorable Pikachu! \(.ω.)/

Yeah, the only baby pokemon we've seen printed since the gen 4 sets are Togepi and Riolu, although their evolutions weren't previously basic pokemon (I am aware Lucario was in Japan, but it was never a basic in English), so printing those are necessary.

This Pikachu here doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed...

...And it's absolutely adorable and I love it, can I have twenty?

Open 20 packs and you can

Also, I'm leaning towards a psychic type Alolan Raichu, whether or not it is a GX is still kinda up for grabs though because I the GX spots for this set were filled by UBs and Silvally

raichu gx is in shining legends, in this set we will only have ultra beast gxs, and silvally, if anything there is going to be a alolan raichu gx in SM5

Oh my god it's so cute I WANNA HUG IT!

*KZZRRRRTT!*

... okay nevermind, I don't want to now.

In all seriousness, though, tis a decent Pikachu. Draw for 1 colorless & retreat cost is the same. And it's SO CUTE! Looking forward to seeing what Raichu brings (please actually be halfway decent...).

raichu gx is in shining legends, in this set we will only have ultra beast gxs, and silvally, if anything there is going to be a alolan raichu gx in SM5
It could actually be possible for there to be GXs other than the ultra beasts in Crimson Invasion. Three of the ultra beasts will be printed in Japan's SM4+, Which I don't believe they would lump into Crimson Invasion. Other evidence for this set not containing all of the Ultra Beasts is the fact that They are more than likely going to Print Secret Rare Water Energy in The Awoken Hero, and yet none of the Ultra beasts are water type. I personally anticipate that we will get a Water Type GX to coincide with this energy, potentially Crawdaunt if the booster box is any indication. On that note, R.I.P. Milotic GX, since the feebas, unless they print two, is in The Transdimensional Beast.

It's about time to have Aloraichu in the main set. We have Raichus now, we don't need more anymore. It's the pancakes turn now.
When do we see a 70 or 80 HP Pikachu, most Pikas are 60 which is very low for an evolving Basic.

Back