News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

I_miss_Zoroark_GX

Aspiring Trainer
Good option! I think the Transdemensional Beasts will be functional colourloss Pokemon in the first wave but have colours nontheless. With Necrozma GX being the prime example.

Another thing they could potentially do is give them all the Ability to have one Poke-power/ability build in super-resistance. I think that could be very interesting aswell as we do see a lot of Safeguard showing up, a ton of Energy excelleration and massive damage attacks.

Im liking the predictions!

Necrozma is not an ultra beast

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Once in a while we get the same (almost the same) 130HP card with just a different pokemon. The ability reduces damage from opponent and the attack does 60+.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Once in a while we get the same (almost the same) 130HP card with just a different pokemon. The ability reduces damage from opponent and the attack does 60+.
It took me way to long to understand what the other card you were referring to was lol

He's talking about Golisopod (GRI)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Gengar - still a Stage 2. We have something we called "Energy Acceleration" that accelerate more than 1 Energy attachment. I don't think we rely much on the ability. The attack is great also. 2-3 Geodudes
  • Bewear - Not again?! In the VGC, Fluffy makes it vulnerable to Fire Attacks, that should reflect to the TCG. Anyways, Decent ability, Decent Attack. Weak to Garb. 3 Geodudes

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Well okay, this Bewear get a pass on the count of it being the first fighting type Pokémon. Hopefully Stufful follows suit. But no more after this for a while please. Even Charizard and Mewtwo didn't get released back to back like this although I know in the long run they have more releases.

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
It took me way to long to understand what the other card you were referring to was lol

He's talking about Golisopod (GRI)
Golisopod adds 80. I don't think any Bewear will ever surpass our mutinous Goli Poli

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
an example is old bouffalant for the damage reducing ability and 60 doubled attack thing. is there a lugia that does that also?

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
an example is old bouffalant for the damage reducing ability and 60 doubled attack thing. is there a lugia that does that also?
yes the fates collides one has pressure which only works while its active. still a pretty bad card to use. at least the last one let you draw cards.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
This Pikachu here doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed...

...And it's absolutely adorable and I love it, can I have twenty?