Finished SHOOT and KILL!!! : Prehistoric Pioneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Terima Kasih (Thank You) for visiting the thread.

With the support receive from the last game, I decided to give this game another try

To honour the winner of SHOOT and KILL !! : Marvel Mayhem, I have given @Celever the choice of theme for this game in 1 word.

As per the winner's request, the theme for this game is Prehistoric.
*Also the word “Pet” was chosen to be incorporated into the setting of the game.

Shoot and Kill !!! or SnK for short. The objective of this game is similar to RAF (Read, Aim, Fire!) which is to survive but I have some twist added

Rules:

This is a simple game. Each person starts with 5 body parts (2 Hands, 2 Feet and 1 Body) and 1 Lethal Shot. At each phase, each player can perform up to two of the following actions actions.

You need to PM me two of the following actions:
1. Shoot Hand (Yourself or any other living player)
2. Shoot Foot (Yourself or any other living player)
3. Shoot Body (Yourself or any other living player)

*You can choose to shoot both hand/feet of the same player.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously with flavor to keep things interesting.

When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, he or she will lost their body part. If that player choose to shoot themselves on the same body part, you lose the corresponding body part instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoot that body part, you will loose that body part.

Everyone starts with 1 Lethal Shot. To use Lethal Shot, you must state in the PM containing your action that you wished to use your Lethal Shot. (Do specify which shot).

Lethal Shot can't be block by any means. Everyone involve in killing a person in that phase will gain an extra lethal shot (Excluding those who use Lethal Shot to perform the deed)

An example to demonstrate. Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon are in a game.

Eevee - SHOT Flareon's HAND & Jolteon's FOOT.
Flaroen - SHOT own FOOT & Jolteon's FOOT
Jolteon - SHOT Vaporeon's BODY & HAND
Vaporeon - SHOT own BODY & Espeon's FOOT
Espeon - SHOT Leafeon's HAND & LETHAL SHOT Umbreon's BODY
Umbreon - SHOT own FOOT & BODY
Leafeon - SHOT both Sylveon's FEET
Glaceon - SHOT both Sylveon's HAND & LETHAL SHOT Sylveon's HAND
Sylveon - SHOT own BODY & Jolteon's FOOT

RESULT :
Eevee retain all body part
- [2 Hands, 2 Feet, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Flareon
loose 1 HAND & 1 FOOT
- [1 Hand, 1 Foot, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Jolteon
loose BODY & both FEET
- [2 Hands & 1 Lethal Shot]

Vaporeon
loose 1 HAND
- [1 Hand, 2 Feet, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Espeon loost 1 FOOT
- [2 Hands, 1 Foot & a Body]

Umbreon loose BODY & 1 FOOT
- [2 Hand, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot]

Leafeon loose 1 HAND
- [1 Hands, 2 Feet, a Body & 2 Lethal Shot]

Glaceon retain all body part
- [2 Hands, 2 Feet & a Body]

Sylveon lost all body part and is KILLED
- DEAD

NOTES :
Leafeon
obtain an EXTRA LETHAL SHOT.
Espeon & Glaceon has use 1 LETHAL SHOT

You don't have to memorise who lost what since at each Phase Update I will specify every person's condition.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 72 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will be MODKILLED. Be the last player standing to win!

Special Rule :

1. Please also choose a one character (based on the theme) to present yourself in the game when you sign up. Do provide adequate information so I know who you are referring to.

2. You may choose a partner before the game begin. If both pair survive till the end, you guys may be co-Champions.

Players [Alive]:-
1. @ToxicGirl - Velociraptor
2. @Jadethepokemontrainer - Entelodon
3. @NinjaPenguin - Meganeura
4. @Celever - Yoshi
5. @Epist - Tigger the Pliosaurus
6. @A Dragon of Destiny - Liopleurodon
7. @Mariano11887 - Dodo

Players [Dead]:-

Hall Of Fame :-
1 - SHOOT and KILL !!! : Anime Audience by GM DracLord > @Jadethepokemontrainer
2 - SHOOT and KILL !! : Marvel Mayhem by GM DracLord > @Celever
3 - SHOOT and KILL !!! : Prehistoric Pioneer by GM DracLord > {THIS COULD BE YOU}

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Prologue

Long time ago, in the ancient world, they live a group of species. Not much fact is known about them other then they were referred to as the Pioneer. This creature has an extraordinary power, the power to merge with other creatures. While merged, they gain the attribute of the other creature which may very from the ability of flight, enhanced strength, durability and many others. There used to be alot of them, but their number dwindled down as each on is being hunted by the other. Now with this small group left, they are planning to eliminate the others while being the last one to survive.

*In you sign up, please include a creature from the prehistoric world to represent yourself. Preferably something that has extinct.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
In as a Meganeura, a dragonfly that had wingspans reaching over 70 cm (over two feet) in length.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Ok, I don't know if I understood everything correctly, but it seems interesting so let's give it a try.
I'm in as a Dodo. I know it has no hands, but with has two wings, does it count? :)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 00

Paleo was a lively town and soon it will cease to exist as it's remaining resident fight for their superiority. Yesterday was the last Wednesday where the survivor meet and gather for their last meal together.
Upon returning home, they each said their goodbye to their beloved pet before using their unique ability and absorb their pet. After doing the deed they when to sleep to allow changes to occur before the epic battle after dawn.

Please wait for my PM before sending your action.

@ToxicGirl - Velociraptor
- 2 Hands, 2 Feet, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@Jadethepokemontrainer - Entelodon

@NinjaPenguin - Meganeura

@Celever - Yoshi

@Epist - Tigger

@A Dragon of Destiny - Liopleurodon

@Mariano11887 - Dodo

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 01

Not much time has passed but to the survivor, a whole day has gone by. Each of them had planned their action for this very day.

NP+Meganeura looks like a humanoid but with 3 pairs of dragonfly wing sticking on it's back. With the new wing, he flew towards Tigger and started to EAT on one of it's foot. After finishing, the insect emits a high pitch BUZZING sound that were focus on Entelodon body that it seriously injure the target. However, the pest didn't leave unscathed as his body was wounded by an incoming SLAM by ADoD

Mariano+Dodo did gain a pair of bird wing but unfortunately like his pet, he is still flightless. Not wanting to waste away, he picked up a FARFETCH'D LEAK and threw is like a boomerang. During the weapon movement, it hit 2 things, 1 is an incoming razor claw of Tigger which it deflect back and the other is a Velociraptor foot which was cut in half. Just has the boomerang return, Mariano's foot was HEADBUTT by Yoshi and his body was the target of Tigger's' RAZOR CLAW and Enteladon's MOUTH.

Celever+Yoshi didn't undergo much change other than the shrinkage of his arms and the enlargement of his head. Hence he decided to use his big head to HEADBUTT the Dodo's foot and Velociraptor's hand. However this left both his feet vulnerable to be target by Velociraptor's RAZOR SHARP CLAW and ADoD's BITE.

ToxicG+Velociraptor hands changed to be birdlike wings but with claws at it tips and a long tail growing from his back. With his newly obtain RAZOR SHARP CLAW he aim to severe Tigger's hand and Yoshi's foot which he successfully did. However in return, Yoshi did HEADBUTT in return and injured one of his hand just before a FARFETCH'D LEAK belonging to Dodo damage his foot.

Epist+Tigger didn't change much other than his now elongated head with sharp teeth and a pair of gills on his side for underwater breathing. With his inner strength his manage to manifest RAZOR SHARP CLAW from one of his earlier "meal". With those SHARP CLAW he only aim for the Dodo, the hand and body. Unfortunately, only 1 attack land on the intended target. The FARFETCH'D LEAK manage to deflect and injure Tigger's hand but not before the other hand was injured by Velociraptor's RAZOR SHARP CLAW and foot EATen by Meganeura.

Jade+Enteladon had his mouth enlarge and pair of long fang grew from this new size mouth with a pointy tip. Not wasting the new MOUTH he decided to gnaw both Liopleurodon's and Dodo's body. Lucky for him, with the chaos going around only his body was injured by the BUZZING created by Meganeura while his other part remain healthy.

ADoD+Liopleurodon like any other aquatic creature, gills appear on his side of the newly elongated head. At his back a scally long tail now emerge like it was there all along. With his new tail he SLAM Meganeura's body just before using this teeth to BITE off Yoshi's foot. Which was only seconds before his own body was gnaw by Liopleurodon's MOUTH.

Please wait for my PM before sending your action. (You guys could discuss here to form alliance).

@NinjaPenguin - Meganeura
- 2 Hands, 2 Feet & 1 Lethal Shot

@Mariano11887 - Dodo
- 2 Hands, 1 Foot , & 1 Lethal Shot

@Celever - Yoshi
- 2 Hands, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@ToxicGirl - Velociraptor
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@Epist - Tigger
- 1 Foot, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@Jadethepokemontrainer - Entelodon
- 2 Hands, 2 Feet & 1 Lethal Shot