Games Splatoon2

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Hey folks! Didn't see a Splatoon thread, so I figured I may as well make one!

I decided to see if there was a thread for this ink-redible game after playing a ton of games with @double o squirtle and @TyrannosaurusRik earlier in the Discord chat!

I figure this can be a hub for finding fellow players to grind out some Turf Wars with!

So feel free to comment here if you play, and if you're lookin' for more friends to play with. The idea is that you can find folks, exchange friend codes via PM or in-thread, and then jam some Splatoon! :D

And remember... Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!

Almight Zapfish in the sky I was garbage in that session. Had one game of pure murder (sorry, @double o squirtle ) but then it was downhill. Here is to doing better, eventually.

Also, #TeamKetchup and #TeamMarina.

Yesssss.

I only just got the game and Im already loving it~ The tenatek splattershot's even more fun to use now!
I decided to see if there was a thread for this ink-redible game after playing a ton of games with @double o squirtle and @TyrannosaurusRik earlier in the Discord chat!
You kept revenge killing me. ;-; Also may or may not have helped ruin Riki's win streak. Sorry Riki :x
So feel free to comment here if you play, and if you're lookin' for more friends to play with. The idea is that you can find folks, exchange friend codes via PM or in-thread, and then jam some Splatoon! :D
My ID is 7514 1404 3910 and you should see the name Cody come up if you enter it. I looooove turf wars, so if anyone wants to play with me in those just send me a message. ^^
Also, #TeamKetchup and #TeamMarina.
Ayyyy

I think Ketchup did okay this Splatfest, but I am glad the rewards for the Splatfests are not solely based on which team wins. The rewards skew more towards what level you ended the Splatfest in. From what I saw, ending with Royalty gives you 21 Super Sea Slugs, and 3 more if your team won. So I am happy about that. I am gonna level up all my favorite gear to stay fresh.

20626661_10214337398685668_1590827549501860870_o.jpg

TOTAL PB TEAM! :D We lost, but still.

I am also a person who plays this game sometimes, usually with Cody (dos), so if you wanna join me for whatever reason, add him ^w^

I played my brother's game a few times. I found it quite disappointing, very little improvement over the first one. I may buy it after I've finished Breath of the Wild and Shovel Knight, but I'm not sure yet.

Definitely worth the purchase. Yes, there are a lot of annoying flaws, but it does a very good job and being addicting that those flaws are just part of the process and ignored. But then again, I am a squiddo. Clock the signature haha.

I haven't played a whole lot of it yet, but from what I have played it's pretty awesome. I enjoy the roller weapon so far as it's pretty funny to just splat people close up with paint.

Story wise I'd say I'm still a bit of a ways away from completing that too...

Somehow just stumbled across this thread, I'm watching it and coming back later for the reason that I don't yet have the game but plan on getting it very soon and will start posting then.

Back