News Charizard-GX Premium Collection Box in September!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
One of them is definitely guardian's rising and I think the other is steam siege.
If you're wondering, the packs are:
Sun and Moon Base
Steam Siege
Sun and Moon Guardians Rising x2
Sun and Moon Burning Shadows x2

yaaay more steam siege :rolleyes:
tcpi could change it in english so we don't know

The pack behind Charmander is BREAKpoint.
pokemon-mega-scizor-pin-pack-pokemon-usa-pre-order-ships-february-8__74406.1461393838.jpg

Notice the leaves in the Scizor pack match up.

But...In the actual product, who knows, the packs in the Shiny Koko box were slightly different than on the product image.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
If you're wondering, the packs are:
Sun and Moon Base
Steam Siege
Sun and Moon Guardians Rising x2
Sun and Moon Burning Shadows x2

yaaay more steam siege :rolleyes:
tcpi could change it in english so we don't know
I think it might be BREAKPoint

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Solid box, poor booster selection, will def just pick up on resale - 6 burning shadows I would have been all over but when you have full set of other boosters are in for there is just no point in buying at retail.

Brandonismyfoe

Aspiring Trainer
Don't even mind how often they print Charizard, just doesn't get old for me. Still have my doubts on how well Charizard-GX will perform in play but I'll be purchasing this box anyway. Unless I pull the secret rare.

Sirvaporeon629

Just Hydro Vortexing my way through the day :P
If those packs behind the Charmander line isn't evolutions or steam siege, I'd be good
one of them is steam siege, but the other is guardians rising in the pic at least. Idk if it's gonna change for english or not, but it probably wont. But there's always a chance of that FA sycamore.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
More garbage we don't need. If I pick this up, it's for the pin, and for the fact that there's no EVO or Steam Siege

elFacho

Aspiring Trainer
This card only has a future in a Mill deck as far as I can see. In fact, I do have a list for a deck like that:

4 Houndoom EX

2 Charmander
1 Charmeleon
1 Charizard GX

2 Stufful
2 Bewear (Burning Shadows)

1 Victini (Guardians Rising)

13 Pokémon Cards.

4 N

3 Professor Sycamore

2 Guzma

2 Team Flare Grunt

2 Team Rocket’s Handiwork

1 Acerola

1 Delinquent

1 Brock’s Grit

16 Supporter Cards.

3 Ultra Ball

1 Nest Ball

4 Crushing Hammer

4 Puzzle of Time

3 Super Scoop Up

1 Rotom Dex

1 Enhanced Hammer

1 Field Blower

2 Fighting Fury Belt

2 Float Stone

22 Item Cards

7 Fire Energies
2 Double Colorless Energy

9 Energy cards

I don't know if it's the best around, but I think it does hold on quite well. I mean, it works for me.

Sirvaporeon629

Just Hydro Vortexing my way through the day :P
one of them is steam siege, but the other is guardians rising in the pic at least. Idk if it's gonna change for english or not, but it probably wont. But there's always a chance of that FA sycamore.
oh yeah I noticed that it looked more like breakpoint after I replied to him lol

SucyX

A Legit Seed
Ugh another worthless Charizard product. I can't stand Charizard cards. They make all these Charizard cards and they rarely make Venusaur and Blastoise cards. Charizard is really bland to me it's just a dragon. At least Blastoise and Venusaur have something going on like the cannon and tree but charizard is just a plain dragon. Charizard is my legit most hated Pokemon. But knowing me I'm probs going to buy it for the promo and that's it.