News America's November Set: 'Crimson Invasion,' Two Ultra Beast Premium Collections!

Smurfizm

Aspiring Trainer
I like this idea a lot if the new energy is for the ultra beasts im very interested to see what kind of attacks they may have also its funny because i was reading a post on dragon energy yesterday and thought yes we do need another dragon energy card. I also want to know if it will like an ace spec one of in any deck that could also be very need so there is not a need to buy multiple copies of said beast to play it in deck.

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Uh, guys? You do realize Warp Energy was just reprinted in Japan and is likely to be this set's Special Energy, right?

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
I could be wrong considering I haven't played the game, but isn't Silvally not an ultra beast, therefore making there only six ultra beasts in the set?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oops, I miscounted. All of the UBs + Silvally should be in this set. Last paragraph of the news story updated.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Curious how the ultra beasts will be implemented into gameplay. it would be cool if you could only retrueve an ultra beast to play onto the bench via a beast ball.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
This set should be ten times better than burning shadows and should give us plenty of base gx pokemon to work with several different types to incorporate into an existing decks. And by then will have a new standard format anyways which will be nice. Can't wait for this set.

Ilir Nikqi

Aspiring Trainer
Curious how the ultra beasts will be implemented into gameplay. it would be cool if you could only retrueve an ultra beast to play onto the bench via a beast ball.

Maybe just an evolution like how the break mechanics was?

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe just an evolution like how the break mechanics was?
Since none of them actually evolve, it'd be more like old school fossil Pokemon, play down an item on the bench and then the Pokemon evolve from it

I really hope the UBs are all in the set and the collection just has alternate print because (as long as he gets the fighting typing) Buzzwole is going to be needed to combat Darkrai GX/EX decks

Paul Weiskopf

Gwentigone
Hopefully only having 8 new GXs will make this set easier to complete. Don't get me wrong, I love having to spend a ton of money on 36 different new Pokemon, but I like to change things up :D

TotoBoss

Kappa
Thus set releases 1 day after my birthday :D kinda sad its not actually on my birthday but Ill get over it :p looks to be an interesting set. Cant wait for sylvally gx

Low-Key Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting. While it looks promising, I'm worried that the Ultra Beasts will be so good on a level which only Ultra Beasts and Tapu's are seen competitively. Unlikely, but worrying.

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
As long as the lot of 'em have good art, then I'm good. Also, they better put Alola Marowak and Exeggutor otherwise we'll riot, though I think they will be here.
Although assuming all 7 UBs are here in our set as GXs that's assuming the Pheromosa, Xurkitree and Celesteela in SM4+ are GXs that aren't in SM4 as well, that means that some GXs from Japan's SM4 (if they're not all UBs of course) will get the shaft to our SM5.