Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Celever flipped indie. @Haunted Water , since you had no issue in wanting post the QT to us, who was in it, what did you discuss, and is there anything useful from it that you could post?

I do have to ask this to everyone though: What do you guys think of a mass-claim?

Already added the whole leader thing.
The problem is with all these inexperienced players playing these days none of them are gonna call out a leader, because of A) it's intimidating and B) they're afraid of being suspected because of what they said. Leading in a game full of inexperienced players such as this one is scummy for this reason imo.
##VOTE: bbninjas

Only scum read I have right now. Not a fan of how you've been trying to direct town, and I don't recall you playing this aggressive before.
Can people stop reading me because "I'm trying to lead town"? First off, I'm not trying to lead town. Second off, if town choose to blindly follow a player, it's not that player's problem, it's the town's. The amount of times I've had to say this is driving me up the wall.

What's aggressive? I tend to play more aggressively than most players, but HW reckons I'm not being aggressive, so idk.

Sorry that i can't make quality posts. :(

Again, sorry that I can't make quality posts.
You were making very good posts in Day 1/2 iirc.

PP isn't scummy to me at all so ##vote: Celever but I do think BB is more scummy than Celever, but I don't think I can convince you guys.
Why don't you think PP is scummy and why do you I think I'm scummy?

I'm out of time but I'm happy with a mass claim. I've got a type of drive, I'll post my full claim later. I'll also post some stuff about Celever in the QT; we seemed to have used it similarly to HW, to discuss strategy/cases, especially because we were sometimes crossing over each other in-thread and/or breaking them down, which made them sorta unproductive. I also gave him my full thought process behind quaking being likely town because he was persistently thinking he's anti-town even after the fireball claim, but Celever did point out that wasn't exclusive.

So, Celever flipped indie. @Haunted Water , since you had no issue in wanting post the QT to us, who was in it, what did you discuss, and is there anything useful from it that you could post?
Well, and if we do decide on the mass claim, I'll reveal the role I was given that I relayed to Celever during that time. We took heavy suspicion at the other vets because it was becoming more apparent that they actually had one on the scum team.
At the time of his lynch, Prof had our eyes. Our plan was to use the info from my ability either to help or hurt bbninjas (as that's who I targeted N3) but apparently scattered mind can use abilities beyond the grave or his Philanthropist ability just lasts all game. Idk which is which but it really threw a wrench into our plans.

I do have to ask this to everyone though: What do you guys think of a mass-claim?
Yes. Do it.

p8ogBwH8HKu9-QnJWdYTowm0DvFPbzbrL-oUZbxFiPYSvYi7yUBYpZ63WDiJNzmv48Pt2ql6dW15FckQCIh0GYDLu2bZL6pn_rko3QdF3R5CbEgXW49gFI7BdH_WsMHDaqAPb5a8

You are Mario, and you are aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom. Throughout the Kingdom, you are known and revered for your ability to save Peach, or pretty much anyone, from Bowser. That is, when you aren't kart racing, golfing, playing tennis, or hosting parties.

Passive Ability: Toad Communication

After you’ve saved Peach from Bowser multiple times, you and Princess Peach have an unbreakable bond. When you split up to find the Dazzling Star, you were sure to both bring your mushroom-shaped communication devices. Now, you can speak to Peach (or the person with Peach as a safeclaim) in this QT: [Snip]

Passive Ability: Arch Enemy

You and Bowser constantly get in fights. Although you win every one of those fights, you are still wary of him. Now, you’ve used surveillance to track Bowser’s location, and have narrowed his identity down to seven suspects. At the beginning of Day 1, you will be PM’d a list of seven players. One of them will be Bowser.

Active Ability: Fireball Orb
In Mario Party 7, you and Luigi had the signature item of the Fireball Orb, which allows you to shoot Fireballs. And those Fireballs always get the job done; they're great for killing whoever you choose. Once per game during the night, you may PM the hosts Fireball: [Player]. That player will be killed, and this ability will become locked. If you kill Bowser with this ability, you will gain an extra use of this ability.
No Action Bonus: 2 Coins

Superstar Ability: Snip!
Scum don't need to know what this ability is.

Win Condition: Eliminate all obstacles to the Mushroom Kingdom regaining the Dazzling Star.
You used surveillance, and found that Bowser has to be one of these players:

simsands
jadethepokemontrainer
Cypher333
GM Draclord
mirdo
Celever
mordacazir
So this is what my role is and what I got. It's pretty self-explanatory from what I've revealed so far. I cut the Superstar Ability, since scum don't need to know what the last ability I could use is, in case I reach 20 coins.

Me:

QG10EnLGWsVV6FIPuMGN8sRruEjZbuczVPEaM4vel6Hqe8TL0ozpHopQ7GQkAu_udj7YZOnKGxpPpHXdiJkZQUQmlMrm41YC0EaS4UpzYIdSzFlpkMMFInZUnTQ-xbrKLbBu5pcM

You are Luigi, and you are aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom. As Mario’s younger brother, people often overlook you, and your awkward personality doesn't help much. Occasionally you do help Mario with rescuing the Princess, but you don't get nearly as much recognition for anything, even though you've saved Mario’s life a few times.

Passive Ability: Cowardice
It's no secret that you're scared of a lot. So imagine how frightened you would be if Bowser or one of his minions tried to kill you in the middle of the night! If you are targeted by a Nightkill, you will flee in terror, and there will be no Nightkill.

Superstar Ability: Boiling Engine
You are the proud creator of the Mario Party 1 stage Luigi’s Engine Room, one of the most complicated stages in the original Mario Party. This stage is home to the memorable credit sequence where the last place player gets burned by a steam generator. If you have a Superstar during the night, you may PM the hosts Scald: [Player]. That player will have all their abilities permanently removed.

Win Condition: Eliminate all obstacles to the Mushroom Kingdom regaining the Dazzling Star.

Prof, why didn't you just quote it?

Me:
hLA_WWKehEeA5cEW0tjADPGtUWkiADMaYtR83kKL_bjBg2Zwj9OvaEbfovqWoWQQt7bni3Fqhog1hGLVGuncYBBX1KxZ8Qn7G3huTF9QRaYKrGxnJgzSzAyP-tnsYSIMhEf1QNYm

You are Birdo and you are aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom. A good friend of Yoshi, you were added to the cast in Mario Party 7. Although flirtatious and charismatic on the outside, you are conflicted on the inside. Depending on your region, you are either male or female, dominating much of the discussion about you. Here in America, however, you are 100% female, so we’re going with that for the purposes of this game.

Active Ability: Kiss

You are such a good flirter that you can get the truth out of anyone just by giving them a single kiss on the cheek. Unfortunately, you don’t really know what to do with that information. Yoshi, however, told you that you should ask for their alignment, so you’ll listen to him. Once a night, you may PM the hosts Kiss: [Player]. You will receive that player’s alignment. Every night you use this ability, however, you’ll begin to get confused. The first night you use this ability (and any times you are sane thereafter), you will have a 50% chance of becoming insane. If you use this ability while insane, you will have a 50% chance of becoming paranoid. If you use this ability while paranoid, you will have a 50% chance of becoming sane.
No Action Bonus: 6 Coins

Superstar Ability: Collected Thoughts
Being as hyper as you are, you need extreme powers to calm down. In fact, a superstar is the only chance of you calming down and reflecting back on yourself. You must use a moment of calm, however, to help you through this moment. If you have a Superstar during the night, you may PM the hosts Reflect: [Night], where [Night] was a night when you used Kiss. You will think back on that night and learn what state you were in when you judged that player’s alignment.

And yes, I know I said I had a roleblock ability, but I purposely lied because claiming seer is stupid.

Never used it as I could never really get the chance to
Only chance was N3 and I did, but philanthropist.

I was offline during N1 and N0 cypher didnt use it

Active Ability: Philanthropist
Although you are a cold-hearted gambler on the outside, you are secretly a wealthy philanthropist. In fact, you gave away stars for free in Mario Party 8! You don’t have any stars to give away, but you can give away plenty of coins to anyone who impresses you. Once a night, you must PM the hosts Gift: [Player]. You will give that player 10 coins. If a member of Bowser’s Minions was hammered the last day, you must chose a player who voted for them at the end of that day. If a Mushroom Kingdom resident was hammered the last day, you may not chose any players who voted for them at the end of that day.
No Action Bonus: N/A
Never used it as I could never really get the chance to
Only chance was N3 and I did, but philanthropist.

I was offline during N1 and N0 cypher didnt use it
What does this ability have to do with you never using yours? What did you and Celever discuss?

We coordinated with reads and tactics, trying to clear someone as Town through my seering ability and superstar combo or expose them as scum. Problem is, only time I got the opportunity to was N3, as N2 and N4 were skipped and I wasn't online in time to use my ability N1.

As for Philanthropist, idek what happened there. SM has been dead since the beginning pretty much, so naturally his abilities should no longer be in effect, but they are and I don't know why. I don't know if he targeted Cypher or if he targeted bbninjas (as that's who I targeted), nor do I know if the ability has a lingering effect.

We coordinated with reads and tactics, trying to clear someone as Town through my seering ability and superstar combo or expose them as scum. Problem is, only time I got the opportunity to was N3, as N2 and N4 were skipped and I wasn't online in time to use my ability N1.

As for Philanthropist, idek what happened there. SM has been dead since the beginning pretty much, so naturally his abilities should no longer be in effect, but they are and I don't know why. I don't know if he targeted Cypher or if he targeted bbninjas (as that's who I targeted), nor do I know if the ability has a lingering effect.
Can you post the PM from Night 3? Were you blocked by Philanthropist?

lord as voted for every single one of the lynchees. What's more alarming is that she parked on them.

@Lord o da rings you do know this can look pretty incriminating, right?
I'm going to wait to hear your claim though.

lord as voted for every single one of the lynchees. What's more alarming is that she parked on them.

@Lord o da rings you do know this can look pretty incriminating, right?
I'm going to wait to hear your claim though.
Of course, it looks incriminating, but that doesn't mean I'm scum.

D1: Voted simsands to avoid lottery, not because he was scummy. When has a D1 lynch ever been a beneficial one?
D2: Mirdo was genuinely scummy. I was sold he was, and because his act lined up with how he played in Superheroes (where he was scum) I was persuaded he was scum once again. Besides, mirdo had a negative passive that when he was at L-3, he'd be at L-1. I had absolutely no idea I was hammering.
D3: I had been pushing for her since D2. I said I was in favor of the Jesi lynch D2, but mirdo's lynch was gaining much more traction, and so I flipped, because Jesi obviously wasn't getting lynched D2. Again, to avoid a lotto, I flipped.
D4: I left it up to mord or you to decide who went home, putting the votes dead even. Power was not in my hands that time.

@Professor Palutena did your SS ability have something to do with morda's loss of abilities and his post limit? It doesn't mention the post limit in your claim, but that sounds awfully similar to what morda has described.

And @mordacazir claim what you had before you lost your abilities?

7prERQUziUwGFznFbLUrttFuwCWRa8Lr7hyV7v3ZP7TPuigQ8BEU-5hsFcVfIC-k5zysg23pNhN40fJ0jory8WOT6qJUuCvUNV4B_pWoLxjCvLn7dI6wamNFs_RW_lwoksDUTIXQ

You are Rosalina, and you are aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom. You're somewhat of a newcomer, only having first appeared in Mario Party 9, but nobody would question your place. After all, you’ve been helping the crew and your family of Lumas for a lot longer than that!

Passive Ability: Launch Star
Luma has the ability to create what's called a Launch Star, which can send anyone flying to even other planets! And if you're in a bind, using one of these to escape isn't a bad idea. If you would be lynched, you will flee using a Launch Star, and there will be no lynch. This Ability will then become locked.

Active Ability: Magical Manipulation

The amount of things you can do with your magical abilities is seemingly endless. You can even switch up what other people do when you want to! On Night 0, you must PM the hosts a list of five players. Each Night Phase after Night 0, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. Any Active Abilities used by that player that night will be randomly replaced by an Active Ability from one of the five players you selected on Night 0 (excluding Superstar Abilities).
No Action Bonus: 4 Coins

Superstar Ability: -Snip-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back