News 8-Minute 'Pokémon Direct' Tomorrow!

WastedSkyPirate

How about a Diamond & Pearl Remake on the Switch?

Mind = blown :eek:

However, as much as that would be cool, I feel Nintendo are adamant about keeping the Pokémon main games on their handheld consoles. I suppose it depends whether Nintendo consider the Switch a handheld!

Looking forward to the Direct later today - let's see if you're right :)

DeadlyBee111

Aspiring Trainer

However, as much as that would be cool, I feel Nintendo are adamant about keeping the Pokémon main games on their handheld consoles. I suppose it depends whether Nintendo consider the Switch a handheld!

I think there is no reason to remake Diamond and Pearl on a console it already was released (kinda)

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
Well that was uneventful for the TCG only crowd, but the Ultra versions of S&M are interesting. Surprised to see they are not including the switch, but not too surprised.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome! Especially those Necrozma/Solgaleo and Necrozma/Lunala Fusions!

I'm also excited for Pokken Tournament DX as I didn't buy a Wii U so I didn't get to play it so I'm definitely going to be getting that.

As for Gold and Silver, not so much. I've got my copies of HeartGold and SoulSilver so I think I'll skip out on these.

flilix

Aspiring Trainer
Well that was disappointing. I'm probably going to skip all of them and wait for a mainline Pokémon on Switch.

Mitja

veteran smartass
Awesome! Especially those Necrozma/Solgaleo and Necrozma/Lunala Fusions!

Just wanna point out that the new mascots are NOT Solgaleo/Lunala with Necrozma parts attached.

-Look closely, the Solgaleo/Lunala parts are very ethereal, as if they are made of light.

-Necrozma is the prism Pokemon.

Therefore, I would guess that what we are looking at is JUST Necrozma. Somehow, it absorbed the light Solgaleo/Lunala give off, and is reflecting their image to change it's appearance.

ozzie347

Aspiring Trainer
Well that was disappointing. I'm probably going to skip all of them and wait for a mainline Pokémon on Switch.

I'm hoping the main games never move over to the Switch, I never want to get one. I'm still hoping for another handheld when the 3DS has runs its course. The Switch may be portable, but it is definitely nowhere near as convenient to lug around/play on the go as a dedicated handheld system. That being said, dual release on 3DS(or future handheld) and Switch would be fine, as long as it's not Switch only.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
Just wanna point out that the new mascots are NOT Solgaleo/Lunala with Necrozma parts attached.

-Look closely, the Solgaleo/Lunala parts are very ethereal, as if they are made of light.

-Necrozma is the prism Pokemon.

Therefore, I would guess that what we are looking at is JUST Necrozma. Somehow, it absorbed the light Solgaleo/Lunala give off, and is reflecting their image to change it's appearance.

You do realize that Solgaleo and Lunala are in their Radiant Sun Phase and Full Moon Phase right?

Guzma

Aspiring Trainer

Adamant, nice joke