TCG Fakes Neo Battlefield: Sneasel (Image Based)

Reggie McGigas

-
Think these two turned out a bunch better than the Voltorb line. Spacing can be a pain in the butt. Also I'm not sure if Galvantula's ability is worded correctly.

4k4PD3n.png
kSmQ5JA.png

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
My favorite line! Well done, Reggie.

As for Galvantula's Power, I might go with something like this...

"As long as Galvantula is your Active Pokémon, treat any any Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon as if were attached to Galvantula. This power stops working while Galvantula is Asleep, Confused, or Paralyzed."

Kinda thrown together from various cards, but it sounds better.

Reggie McGigas

-
3 More Cards. I need to make a set out of these - I'm basically halfway there! Lickilicky and Torkal are meant to be counters to Rocket's Pokemon.

G6liar1.png
9bvfT6l.png
omMRE7F.png

Reggie McGigas

-
Introducing my new 100 card set - Neo Battlefield! Team Rocket attempts a coup against the Kanto government and the battle for Kanto begins! Pokemon from every region are being imported by both sides to assist in the battle. Fight alongside the resistance against Team Rocket, with cards like Arcanine, Lickilicky, and Officer Jenny. Or, join the dark side and help Team Rocket win with cards like Rocket's Garchomp, Rocket's Arbok, and Giovanni! Plus, legendary Pokemon like Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Rayquaza make their presence known and fight! Who will win in this battle of good versus evil? (All cards I have made earlier are part of the set)

yGwYeDM.png
edq6Fsu.png

Last edited:

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Sounds like a cool idea for a set, Reggie! Looking forward to seeing more cards. I love the idea behind Mewtwo Armor.

Reggie McGigas

-
LqGX1Nr.png

Here's all the cards so far (not including the trainer cards)
BgVLkz7.png
MqvrlKI.png
mx3QbID.png
0KxUJnh.png

7zfUsLo.png
bILZ6Gq.png
Z8ueUYz.png
589aR3W.png
CHAlkZk.png
7wchCwF.png
2hAdrAA.png
GR0vMGc.png

Wtk1KFT.png
Tq4NxCh.png

cLdR4ap.png
957f0d90-1b44-4af9-afa9-658b951d261a
cYTM2Hr.png

h9l68nR.png
gZsjp2N.png

Px6JeEz.png
Vu0e0Cs.png
BrX4MZI.png
yGwYeDM.png

lsvKT2D.png
PeaRocG.png

4wUpTf9.png
NJSRkv4.png

Y3KoBwi.png
4UGs0gK.png

zOPgulE.png
mn8jplX.png

Trainer Cards coming soon, I have to add rarities and set #s to them before I add them)

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Since it's Neo-era, I think it would be cool to see the sets numbered the original English fashion -- holos first, then rares, uncommons, commons, and finally Trainers/Energy. Makes sets look more diverse and better looking, in my opinion.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but I also have multiple updated holosheets which are larger (so you can use different parts instead of having the same part of the pattern on each card) and higher resolution (so you can see the detail in the pattern). Let me know if you want one -- I can resize it for your specific blanks.

Last edited:

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
This set looks promising!

I'll take a more in-depth look later after I've replenished my Energy (I've been on my computer all day and already missed two meals), but I did notice that Lickilicky is Basic instead of Stage 1 and has an extra period at the end of its flavour text.

Also, that Energy Search card is mighty sexy. :p

Reggie McGigas

-
Since it's Neo-era, I think it would be cool to see the sets numbered the original English fashion -- holos first, then rares, uncommons, commons, and finally Trainers/Energy. Makes sets look more diverse and better looking, in my opinion.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but I also have multiple updated holosheets which are larger (so you can use different parts instead of having the same part of the pattern on each card) and higher resolution (so you can see the detail in the pattern). Let me know if you want one -- I can resize it for your specific blanks.

Okay, sweet! The size of my cards are 420x590 and the size of my picture screen thing is around 328x232. And uggghhh I just planned out the set numbers XP I do like the format that BW used onward but I suppose it does fit historically, yeah so I'll redo that. Might as well now before I make more cards.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
This set looks really good Reggie! If you ever need art, let me know, and I'll be happy to make some for you!

Also there are two cards with the number 20 :)

Ty Comfy Hat

The Cosmic rage of Astral Dwarfs from Aberdeen.
Some awesome cards, Reggie! I agree with CMP about the numbering thing, at least if the idea is to keep this set faithful to the actual Neo era. I personally prefer the more recent (or Japanese) numbering method (Looks more organised in a binder), but the old numbering system would keep it more faithful/consistent with the real deal.

Reggie McGigas

-
rearranging the set #s has been the most painful thing ever...I missed one card somewhere so my set list is 99 cards instead of 100 and I'm trying and failing to find the one card I'm missing XD

Reggie McGigas

-
This was sooooooooooooooo annoying. But it's done and now I can look forward to making more cards. There's an error on Registeel's set # btw

4gLPOas.png
zo1u0b3.png
apAcCzl.png
ZOiH3Sc.png
HIYLhuw.png
wcLTUIo.png

5fLiZmF.png
Vyfoqhb.png

1FUC9hc.png
fyK0bZN.png

0pJSv6l.png
oeZWg7s.png
07gcs7B.png
rFewbjn.png
4z39EAh.png
LlkxO86.png
zFjqniT.png
YBYOCPs.png
fbBXCao.png
zsMPnp1.png
ieVCsNS.png
FYuIN5C.png
yVQGgmP.png
5t0QH4v.png

3Y8ewQZ.png
sP4KrWr.png
YnRbaMV.png
5Ilwus5.png

8vP6vxd.png

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Been busy the past few days, Reggie -- here's the holosheet! I custom sized it for your blanks, so it should work no problem. This way you can diversify the pattern a little bit with each holo.

h2MlJbW.png

Reggie McGigas

-
I wish there was more good Regigigas art, the only good ones are Xous's and the Pokemon ranger art. I think I've used this one numerous times before. Bigfootaus also has a really good render of Regigigas but it didn't work well with the holosheet due to the painting-like style of it.
ltdobXm.png

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Not bad, Reggie! Few things I noticed...
  • In the first attack, "(both yours and your opponent's)" needs to be italicized, and you need an apostrophe in "opponent's."
  • Bring the background down a pixel or two, as there's a bit of white showing.
  • I'd bring the Multiply (or equivalent) layer on the holosheet up a bit -- the background shows through so much that it almost looks like there's just spots on the card. Additionally, I'd also bring the Color Dodge (or equivalent) layer up, especially if you increase the opacity of the darker layer. That's make the bright spots on the holosheet pop.