News Charizard-GX Premium Collection Box in September!

Zeno

The Wanderer
There's the inevitable Charizard-GX release. I wonder how viable it will be when we get it? I'm imagining the GX attack might go the route of the Mega Charizards, having an utterly ridiculous amount of damage output.

EdGeorge92

Aspiring Trainer
Prediction: A great looking card that does stupid amounts of damage but is somehow still unplayable. TPCi never learns...

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
It's about time we got a Charizard card. We haven't had one in forever! All we keep getting are Sunflora and Castform cards and I'm at this point am tired of seeing them. About time a lesser known Pokemon gets some special treatment.

Baconcrisp3

Aspiring Trainer
I actually really hope this guy's playable, he'll probably still be worth like $30 regardless of whether it's playable or not :p

xaej806

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
It's about time we got a Charizard card. We haven't had one in forever! All we keep getting are Sunflora and Castform cards and I'm at this point am tired of seeing them. About time a lesser known Pokemon gets some special treatment.

Seriously! What we need next are some Darkrai! And Bronzong! Ooh, and Rayquaza, one of those, too!

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
What's that? An extremely popular Pokémon being put into a product that's specifically designed to sell to children?

Time to get outraged.

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
Hoping it's something like:

[R] Fire Spin 30
You may discard a [R] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, The Defending Pokémon is Burned, and can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

[R][C][C] Blazing Winds 110
You may have your opponent switch his or her Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon.

[R][R][R][R] Turn and BurnGX 200
Discard all energy attached to this Pokemon. Then, switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.​

But it's probably something like:

[C][C][C] Slash 60

[R][R][C][C] Combustion Blast: 130
This Pokémon can’t use Combustion Blast during your next turn.

[R][R][R][R] Blast BurnGX 300
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.
They always print Zard as like: Do lots of damage, but have penalties; high-risk, high reward!
But I've always seen Zard as, sort-of an... oppressive battler. Flying above you, raining fire down, trapping you in flames, etc.

Would be nice to see a new angle for once~

Last edited:

WastedSkyPirate

But it's probably something like:

[C][C] Slash 60

[R][R][C][C] Combustion Blast: 130
This Pokémon can’t use Combustion Blast during your next turn.

[R][R][R][R] Blast BurnGX 300
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.
They always print Zard as like: Do lots of damage, but have penalties; high-risk, high reward!
But I've always seen Zard as, sort-of an... oppressive battler. Flying above you, raining fire down, trapping you in flames, etc.

Would be nice to see a new angle for once~

I think you mean:

[C][C][C] Slash: 60

:oops:

Clamtrak

Aspiring Trainer
Are you calling charizard lesser known? Because it's not lesser known. It's a fan favorite.

There's the inevitable Charizard-GX release. I wonder how viable it will be when we get it? I'm imagining the GX attack might go the route of the Mega Charizards, having an utterly ridiculous amount of damage output.
Yup, and remember the drawbacks from big numbers.