Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 8: Egypt Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Greeting to all and welcome to Ready Aim Fire! 8: Egypt Experience

As per the choice of RAF7 Winner, we are going with Egyption Mythology Theme. I may take some reference from last year movie Gods of Egypt and Kane Chronicles.

Rules:
This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a weapon. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Defend (Shoot Self)
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously, with nonsensical and hilarious flavor to keep things fun. When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to defend themselves, however, then you die instead. If you defend yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. Or you could steer clear of everyone and just do nothing, idly wishing your life away, but should you survive you will earn yourself a piercing shot. To use a Piercing Shot, you must state in the PM containing your action that you wished to use your Piercing Shot (This will replace the regular shoot). Piercing Shot may be kept to be use in later rounds. A person who is shot by a Piercing Shot regardless of the target's action for that phase.

An example to demonstrate. Reinforce, Celever, bbninjas, GM DracLord, Professor Palutena are in a game. Reinforce shoots Celever. Celever shoots himself. bbninjas shoots himself. GM DracLord shoots Celever. Professor Palutena does nothing. Resolution: Reinforce and GM DracLord die because they both shot Celever, who shot himself. Celever survives because he shot himself and was also shot. bbninjas dies because he shot himself and no one else shot him. Professor Palutena avoids everyone and survives.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

Special Rule :
1. Please also choose a one of the character is Egyption Mythology to present yourself in the game when you sign up.
2. You may choose a partner before the game begin. If both pair survive till the end, you guys may be the first ever co-Champion in RAF history.

This list only include the major one, feel free to use the lesserr figure as well
Choosen
  • Apophis
  • Anubis
  • Bast
  • Osiris
  • Isis
  • Sekhmet
  • Amun-Ra (Amun)
  • Ma'at
  • Khonsu
  • Ra
Available

You are highly encourage use different weapon for each round. If no weapon is specify, I would creatively pick one myself.

Players [Alive]:-
7. @bbninjas - Amun-Ra

Players [Dead]:-
1. @mordacazir - Apophis
3. @simsands - Bast
5. @NinjaPenguin - Isis
6. @Blakers - Sekhmet
8. @Jadethepokemontrainer - Ma'at
11. @TheSceptileMaster - Khepri
12. @Celever - Ra
2. @PikaMasterJesi - Anubis
4. @scattered mind - Osiris
9. @double o squirtle - Khonsu
10. @rainyman123 - Qetesh

Hall Of Fame :-
1 - Ready Aim Fire by PMJ > Jeremy1026
2 - Ready Aim Fire Game 2 by PMJ > Reinforce
3 - Ready Aim Fire Game 3 by PMJ > Machamp The Champion
4 - Ready Aim Fire Game 4 by PMJ > N/A (Jeremy and Blui KILLS each other)
5 - Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games by PMJ > Teal
6 - Ready Aim Fire Game 6: Super Smash Bros. by PMJ > Machamp The Champion
7 - Ready Aim Fire Game 7: Super Smash Bros. by PMJ > bbninjas
8 - Ready Aim Fire Game 8: Fanbois by Jeremy1026 > bbninjas
9 - Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics by Blui > TrainerLoganPoke
10 - Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon by bbninjas > N/A (Machamp the Champion and Reggie McGigas KILLS each other)
11 - Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart by Celever > Carpey

1 - Ready, Aim, Fire! by Celever > GM DracLord
2 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets by GM DracLord > bbninjas
3 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 3: On a Cruise by bbninjas > Yeowie
4 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 4: Olympus Challenge by GM DracLord > Reinforce
5 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 5: Delta Stream by GM DracLord > Celever
6 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 6: Pokemon Contest by Celever > Professor Palutena
7 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 7: Norse Nostalgia by GM DracLord > mordacazir
8 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 8: Egypt Experience by GM DracLord > bbninjas
9 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 9: by [THIS COULD BE YOU] > [THIS COULD BE YOU]

Last edited:
Prologue:-

"Carnage is just so my alley. Who would have taught that the egyption exhibition is going on this month and I got the exclusive first day VVIP Pass. I hope they are showing some of the artifact I discovered during my last excavation. Poor soul, I must thank my team for dying in my place last year."

~EXHIBITION FIRST DAY~

Receptionist ; "May I see your ticket sir? The entrance is on your left. Please enjoy our exclusive exhibition sir."

"I looks like the first day pass is very limited, I they are less than 50 people around. Wow, didn't expect they dedicated a whole wing just for my contribution. I'm truly honoured, I must thank the director later."

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Attention guest, I hope you enjoy this little show that we have prepared."

An explosion could be heard and the room when pitch black.....

In as Amun-Ra!

Lord of truth, father of the gods, maker of men, creator of all animals, Lord of things that are, creator of the staff of life. - Hymn to Amun-Ra

Special Rule :
1. Please also choose a one of the character is Egyption Mythology to present yourself in the game when you sign up.
2. You may choose a partner before the game begin. If both pair survive till the end, you guys may be the first ever co-Champion in RAF history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back