News Tsareena-GX Box in August!

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
One thing to worry about is that they can still retreat following the attack and "Rolling Sabot" will only do 90. So possibly something to get them confused first turn (Ability, Item Card). GX attack can help win games. Combo with Judge.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
No Pin or Figure makes this Tsareena lover sad.

Stomped on my hopes and dreams like she stomps on my face.

yrkomm16

Aspiring Trainer
Definitly fun card, but i can't see card that can help confuse opposite Pokemon without using attack at the moment. (Haunter confuses both).

Maybe Imakumi? Oh wait... :D

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
You can use Haunter and then have out Chaos Tower Stadium to keep your Pokemon from being confused.

J

Juliacoolo

What about running this with Team Aqua's secret base and Vileplume? Once you have your setup, you can push techs into the active slot and make the opponent choose between wasting extra energy to retreat or give the easy prize.

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
I pray to God, we will get a figure box of Tsareena in NA. Where do you get the sources for these types of announcements?

SucyX

A Legit Seed
I doubt the US version will come with a figure as most figure boxes come with a non-EX card (or GX now)

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
This card can't be played.
With all of the stadium card ideas, what about FOGP? You can only play one per turn. Besides, this can be OHKO's by Volcanion and Turbo energy decks so. . .

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
No Pin or Figure makes this Tsareena lover sad.

Stomped on my hopes and dreams like she stomps on my face.
At least look on the bright side, Tsareena is getting some individual spotlight. I want Abra and Kadabra to get some.

It could be worse however like Hoopa Unbound, Mega Alakazam (or Alakazam having a EX Tin as it should have had) and Volcanion for being neglected an entire Collection box to compensate them with the releases of their own set and thats the sets fronting MASCOTS left out of the release fashion.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Whilst the moves are good, they're kinda rendered moot by the amount of ways you can swap out or prevent the Confused status. The GX move is handy, but not handy enough to overly justify using it in the meta.

Of course, if/when the rotation kicks in in August, maybe there will be enough of a shake-up to make it usable, but I can't foresee them removing many of the XY sets this year, the rotation wouldn't be that ideal with only three Sun&Moon sets.

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Too bad the GX isn't 1 Grass 1 DC. But could be an interesting combo with Haunter from Break Through.