Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 7: Norse Nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
*Just a note,

the weapon used can be anything, it doesn't need to be a norse weapon. since someone did actually used a player corpse in the last game.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 1

They all are aware of their purpose being there, it just how they choose to planned and execute their next move that separate each of them from the others.

@Ninja Penguin feeling blessed to be in inhabited by Frigg Goddess of Marriage find himself looking at the flowers that no one else seem to saw. His face cheerfully smile as he was mesmerize by the beauty of said flower that he decide to no act upon. One of the flower stand out the most hence he decided to pick it up and put it on his left ear.

@mordacazir felt strong after the spirit of a dragon, Níðhöggr. Like the dragon it is, nothing he does seems to be of logic in any way. He flew by the biggest tree he believe to be the world tree Yggdrassil and start clawing the ground to uncover part of the root. Upon finding the best root possible, he start gnawing the root with his big jaws which shakes the tree abit.

@simsands ran fast, not thinking of anything else. Sleipnir seems to lost his mind after spending all his years being ridden by Odin and visiting the places in Hel. Being the child of Loki, he assumed he atlest can perform a trick to impressed Odin but unfortunately that never happen. This might have been the reason he went mad. As he ran, the didnt saw the cliff and felt right into it killing himself.

@double o squirtle is right where he feel the most secure, as Vidar is the God of the forest, revenge and silence this is home. No one knew he had a revenge planned in his head. Silently, he uses his power of the trees and find the creepiest stick he could find. After confirming his target, he launch the stick straight to the heart of his soon to be gone enemy.

@scattered mind felt the forest chill just like any normal day. Hel, the Queen of Helheim enjoy this feeling to the bones. Attracted to death, he find himself to what seems to be a hole with a dead body which has a soul entrap. He summons the dead men's soul and orderred it to attack his unexpecting victim. Being obedient the soul hastely float to the target.

@Celever has found himself being "The All Father", God of War, Odin. With the wisdom in his years of leadership, he decide to pick a frog and instill strength to it. The very vigilant frog now gaining new power felt the need for bloodlust. It suddenly open it extremely mouth which widen to unporpotionly and decided to swallow the person who gave the power.

@Epist have somehowe reason with Egil, the once know Berserker finally found a little peace in his mind. He decided to rest a bit and head to the world tree Yggdrassil. Suddenly he was strangled by a figure with a bow. As the bow was enchanted, upon his death, the soul is entrap to the body. The lifeless but full of soul body felt into a hole earlier dug by Níðhöggr.

@Jadethepokemontrainer fashion himself a bow with what lay around him, with Baldur's power as the God of Beauty, the finished bow is enchanted and turns into a Beautilful shining gold and silver re-curve bow. Feeling abit innocence, he didn't want to shoot an arrow to a living body, instead he decided to strangled the unexpecting victim to death with his enchanted bow. He smiled upon finishing the dead when suddenly his heart is pierce by a high speed stick and a pieace of Yggdrassil has fallen straight into his head due the effect of Níðhöggr gnawing the world tree's root.

@TheSceptileMaster found himself with a revengeful Mimir, he hates Odin for using his head all this year as a personal advicer. Still has problem reconnecting his brain cell to the body part, he randomly picks a branch has started running straigh ahead with intent to kill. He plunged the branch into the first person he met while his body then crumble as a tootbrush when straight to his brain.

@thegrovylekid feeling youthful after combining with Iðunn. Wanting to stay clean he found himself a toothbrush in his right pocket and started to brush his everlasting clean set of glowing white teeth. suddenly he saw a man running toward him with a branch in the left hand. Failure to react appropriately, he jab the man's head as strong as he could and piercing through the skull. As the toothbrush hit the brain, his bleed out due to being plunged by the branch.

@bbninjas with Njord in his body felt a little out of place not being near the sea, fishes nor wealth, the only thing he like about the place as a wind which is little enough to barely be present. With his power tries to stirred up a cyclone portal to the sea just for fun. This was not the kind of fun the sea creature wanted obviously when the were suck by the portal and landed themselves in this creepy forest. As more sea creature poured by the portal, one of the giant clam felt with the shell open and clamp shut bbninjas body killing him instantly.

@rainyman123 found himself wanting to rest as being Elli, somehow drain his will and power to live. He decided the to slowly to a nearest resting place and lay there. Out of nowhere a dead men's soul tries to scared rainyman to death. Unfortunately the laying body is already lifeless. Rainyman has passed on in his rest.

@Blakers feelt mischieful after being embodies by Loki, the trickster himself. Wanting to trick death, he tried to made himself looking a burnt corpse with his power over fire. However Blakers body didn't stand the heat instead of being charred it burnt to dust.

"So much carnage in the first day, I really am enjoying this."

Results -
1. Ninja Penguin * Epist gain piercing shot
2. simsands, Celever & bbninjas has performed suicide
3. Epist, Jadethepokemontrainer, TheSceptileMaster & thegrovylekid has been killed.
4. rainyman123 & Blakers has been MODKILLED

5. Ninja Penguin, mordacazir, double o suirtle & scattered mind survive and advanced to Phase 02

To those who survive, you have 48 hours to submit your action

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Should I infuse some WIFOM into your decisions? I'm targeting morda, scattered, and DoS, shooting myself, and gaining a piercing shot all in the same turn!
P.S. If I shoot my piercing shot at someone shooting themself, will I get killed?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Should I infuse some WIFOM into your decisions? I'm targeting morda, scattered, and DoS, shooting myself, and gaining a piercing shot all in the same turn!
P.S. If I shoot my piercing shot at someone shooting themself, will I get killed?

Wifom improves this game and takes it to the next level. :D

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Piercing shot got through anything, so it wouldnt trigger the counter kill

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 02

What appear to be the sun of the area seems to be setting as the eerie forest has gotten darker than before, sound of howling can be heard no far from the last 4 Deity.

@scattered mind got an idea to scream with the Voice of Death from his companion Hel. As he didn't know where the others are, he scream loudly spinning himself to cover all direction. Unfortunately for him, the forest seems to have buffer the noice just enough for it to reach no one else. What worse, the body inhabitated by Hel couldn't hold her for long as the screaming quickly depleted the life energy. As the scream halt, scattered mind's body fall to the ground lifeless.

@mordacazir finally stop chewing the root of Yggdrassil after so many body lay down nearby. Normal human world be horrified by the corpse mounting nearby while other deity might felt disgust. But this is not for morda, Níðhöggr barely care for this amount of body as it amount only to 1% from his usual view. Feeling bored and too lazy to go after anyone else, he start practicing his fireball shooting skill. Magically enough, the human mouth could withstand the heat produced.

@Ninja Penguin, filled with the feeling joy, refused to used the Special Flower he received early. Instead, Frigg has implemented an idea that they should used a prophecy to do their bidding. With the magical strength they possed, they propheciced the death of one of the deity and compressed it into a sphere to be thrown at their target. The sphere went straight and hit the target right in the head.

@double o squirtle, were still enjoying the forest, which now became more came as the howling stop. Suddenly something hit DoS' head. As the object hit, vivid image start to project in his eyes. The image shows that DoS is bound to die, each second show a different way of death, different time and different scenary. No condition repeated in the thousand vision shown in those few seconds.

Normally, those vission would have killied a normal being and even incapitate those who extraordinary strength. However, as Vidar is around, the god of revenge power was triggered. Feeling with rage, DoS was taken over by Vidar and summons the power of the forest to bind the owner of the prophecy. Branches of trees started to move around NinjaPenguin and bind him in one place. The branches squize the victim until the body could no longer stand the pressure and it burst into million pieces of blood. The magical flower earlier also was crushed by the branches.

NinjaPenguin last though before his death was just the regrets.

In the end, the night seems to be so short, as the forest brighten up, and gave a clearer view of the surroundings.

"I didn't expect that coming, I wonder what would happen next."

Results:-
1. scattered mind has performed suicide
2. mordazir has gained a piercing shot
3. Ninja Pengiun is counterkilled.

4. mordacazir & double of squirtle has survive and advanced to Phase 03

To those who survive, you have 48 hours to submit your action.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 03

"All thing that live shall parish, that is the cycle of life, Ragnarok shall finish this day and new cycle shall begin shortly after."

The surrounding seems to get brighter by the second but just dim enough for the remaining survivor to make their last stand.

@mordacazir surely feels confident after all the fireball practice he had earlier, he was so skilled that now he could even curve the fireball after firing. So hiding behind a rock or shield wouldn't have any effect on Níðhöggr's Curve FireBall.

@double o squirtle seems to like the bright light shining in the forest, with Vidar's godly power, DoS change the landscape. the nearly dead trees are now blooming with flowers. The rotting trunk now filled with life. Broken branches straighten up like it was made of steel.

DoS main purpose was to make himself scarce with trees as distraction, he knew that if he could survive long enough, morda might be exhausted and on that second he would launch a deadly attack.

However fate has been sealed long before. morda spit out multiple fireball which scattered every inch of the blushing forest hunting its victim. DoS tries to evade and hide however he was not fast enough. He was finally cornered by the floating fireball. In mere seconds after the fireball launches themselves on DoS cindering his body into pile of ash.

Results:-
1. mordacazir, aka Níðhöggr manage to be the last one standing.
2. @double o squirtle aka Vidar was killed by a Piercing Shot

Thank you for your participation. I would host the RAF8 next week if no one objects.

As the winner of this round, you are entitled to pick a word. The next time I host, I would based the theme around the chosen word. So choose wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.