News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Those full art supporters look beautiful.

I really hope they're XY promos though, I really hope they don't come back into the SuMo format and turn it into BWXY era: Part 3.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Volcanion was a thing when Greninja was in its prime, I don't think Weavile will kill it completely.

But yeah, it'll be really nasty shit. Megaray also takes a big hit since it relies so heavily on benching multiple Shaymins for the double damage boost and consistency factor. Weavile's in level ball range so running a thick line of level/nest balls will let you very reliably chain weaviles together against decks where you can take 6 prizes from benched ability abusers.

rayray369

RayRay
Is nobody going to talk about Lunatone?! This is going to be huge for stopping those big GX's that rely on max potions and Rough Seas! (Here's looking at you Lapras GX)

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
Oh man, I am gonna go broke trying to wrangle those gorgeous URs. The art is absolutely perfect. Look at that Shaymin!! Never expected the little leaf dog to look so badass haha.

PerkyPancham

Aspiring Trainer
My life is over.
SR Yveltal EX and Shaymin EX.
FA N, Hex, Karen, Flare Grunt, and Delinquent.
Next season's basically gonna be the same but with more bling.
MUCH more bling.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Welp... better go commit suicide since I legally can't get a job yet. Since I already have trouble using max rarity cards(a problem I was trying to shy away from), now I can't. I think it's safe to say we'll get most of these through some means(probably through boxes since that's how we're getting Jolteon, Lucario, Mega Man, and Zygarde)in English. First Gaurdians Rising and then this? It sucks being 14

superdan51

Make Metagross-GX Great!
My life is over.
SR Yveltal EX and Shaymin EX.
FA N, Hex, Karen, Flare Grunt, and Delinquent.
Next season's basically gonna be the same but with more bling.
MUCH more bling.
This set is not going to come to the west as a reprint, the only way they will bring it over is if they make it a pre rotated set. Next season will not have any of these cards in it apart from the ones that stay standard legal after rotation

Nobodyshero2727

Pleaing to Greatness
All of these full arts are sick and I hope we get team flare grunt and delinquent in the US. Going to go great with Sylveon-gx. Also weavile looks crazy

Knite

Aspiring Trainer
Those FA Supporters look sick. Very excited for Hex Maniac. I just wonder if we will get these in the U.S., and if so, how? Some of these I hope we see reprinted and some I really hope we don't. *cough*Shaymin*cough*

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
This set is not going to come to the west as a reprint, the only way they will bring it over is if they make it a pre rotated set. Next season will not have any of these cards in it apart from the ones that stay standard legal after rotation
Or as promos, like the Mega Lucario box we're getting. We're not going to a SM-on rotation until potentially the season after next season, so you basically just said we won't get it for another year. And if we do get them, they're not going to have their original set number because they're new arts. So please stop making assumptions, because you don't know anything we don't.

Purrloin

As much as I'm tired of N, I'll put up with him for another rotation if it means I can play with those Shauna and Hex FAs in Standard.

Though like others have said, ideally these will all be XY-P so they don't continue to stick around for several more years. Maybe in a FA boxset similar to the Legendary Collection.

Rhyno

not very cool dude
Why does Japan get all of this awesome stuff that we don't. First, a set of reprints based off of the meta game. Second, that Shaymin, Yveltal, Blacksmith, N, and Hex?!?!
Why not us?
Their rotation happens a lot more than ours, so they get this to make the mega game more interesting and expensive

SceptileSquad

Leaf Blade!
Does this mean we are gonna get a Shaymin-EX box? It's possible, but probably not. If they release this as an English secret rare somehow, the price will skyrocket. Interesting to see how they will release all these full arts.

(They'd better release these in English)

(Please be nice on my wallet)

Rhyno

not very cool dude
Is no one going to mention the full art zygarde, jolteon, manectric, and lucario coming in the box? This may mean we will get all the best of XY cards as promos if the Pokémon company is nice to us.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Is no one going to mention the full art zygarde, jolteon, manectric, and lucario coming in the box? This may mean we will get all the best of XY cards as promos if the Pokémon company is nice to us.
It's been brought up multiple times -_- I think maybe a new version of that with the last 4 non-UR FA pokemon could work

Mightyena

Still just a delinquent ;)
AHH THAT MIGHTYENA OMG IM IN LOVE WHY JAPAN WHY also wheres lysandre and compresser and gosh i wish this set was coming in english also dare i mention toad