Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 7: Norse Nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Greeting to all and welcome to Ready Aim Fire! 7: Norse Nostalgia

Since I recently watched a TV Series involving Norse Mythology and Thor 3 is around the corner, so I decided to make the latest installment of RAF to be based on Norse Mythology

Prologue:

"Ragnarok is is a series of future events, including a great battle, foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures, the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors."

"If you read used that paragraph in you assignment I'll fail you. Please don't ever copy paste from any other article or site. You paper is due on next week before 5pm Friday. I'll not entertain any tardiness. Failing this assignment will poorly effect your final."

Whining started to murmurs in the classrooms. Before Mr. Drac manage to silents them, the bell rang signalling the end of class.

"Remember no excuses"

As the student walk out of class into the hallway headed to their lockers, they notice that the hallway seem a little empty. Suddenly a flash of bright light blinded them. Upon regaining visual they look around and found themselves in a forest.

"It's looks like Ragnarok has come early, maybe this time things might be different"

Rules:
This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a weapon. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Defend (Shoot Self)
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously, with nonsensical and hilarious flavor to keep things fun. When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to defend themselves, however, then you die instead. If you defend yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. Or you could steer clear of everyone and just do nothing, idly wishing your life away, but should you survive you will earn yourself a piercing shot. To use a Piercing Shot, you must state in the PM containing your action that you wished to use your Piercing Shot (This will replace the regular shoot). Piercing Shot may be kept to be use in later rounds. A person who is shot by a Piercing Shot regardless of the target's action for that phase.

An example to demonstrate. Reinforce, Celever, bbninjas, GM DracLord, Professor Palutena are in a game. Reinforce shoots Celever. Celever shoots himself. bbninjas shoots himself. GM DracLord shoots Celever. Professor Palutena does nothing. Resolution: Reinforce and GM DracLord die because they both shot Celever, who shot himself. Celever survives because he shot himself and was also shot. bbninjas dies because he shot himself and no one else shot him. Professor Palutena avoids everyone and survives.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

Special Rule : Please also choose a one of the character is Norse Mythology to present yourself in the game when you sign up.

This list only include the major one, feel free to use the lesserr figure as well
Choosen
  • Baldur - God of beauty, innocence, peace, and rebirth. Consort: Nanna, Killed by Loki, who tricked his blind brother Hodr into killing him with a spear of mistletoe.
  • Mímir - Odin's uncle. Decapitated by Vanir.
  • Iðunn - Goddess of youth. Consort: Bragi.
  • Elli - Goddess of old age.
  • Egil One-Hand - Berserker
  • Njord - God of sea, wind, fish, and wealth. Killed in Ragnarok.
  • Sleipnir - Odin's steed, is the child of Loki and Svaðilfari, is described as the best of all horses, and is sometimes ridden to the location of Hel.
  • Níðhöggr - A dragon who gnaws at a root of the world tree, Yggdrasil.
  • Odin - The "All Father" God of war, associated with wisdom, poetry, and magic (The Ruler of the gods).
  • Vidar - God of the forest, revenge and silence.
  • Frigg - Goddess of marriage and motherhood. Consort: Odin. Can also be pronounced "Frigga".
  • Hel - Queen of Helheim, the Norse underworld.
  • Loki - Trickster and god of mischief . Consort: Sigyn (also called Saeter).
Available

You are encourage use different weapon for each round. If no weapon is specify, I would creatively pick one myself.

Players [Alive]:-
8. @mordacazir - Níðhöggr

Players [Dead]:-
1. @Jadethepokemontrainer - [B]Balder[/B]
2. [USER=111577]@TheSceptileMaster
- Mimir
3. @thegrovylekid - Iðunn
5. @Epist - Egil
6. @bbninjas - Njord
7. @simsands - Sleipnir
9. @Celever - Odin
10. @double o squirtle - Vidar[
11. @NinjaPenguin - Frigg
12. @scattered mind - Hel

4. @rainyman123 - Elli
13. @Blakers - Loki

Hall Of Fame :-
Season 1:

1 - Ready Aim Fire by PMJ > Jeremy1026
2 - Ready Aim Fire Game 2 by PMJ > Reinforce
3 - Ready Aim Fire Game 3 by PMJ > Machamp The Champion
4 - Ready Aim Fire Game 4 by PMJ > N/A (Jeremy and Blui KILLS each other)
5 - Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games by PMJ > Teal
6 - Ready Aim Fire Game 6: Super Smash Bros. by PMJ > Machamp The Champion
7 - Ready Aim Fire Game 7: Super Smash Bros. by PMJ > bbninjas
8 - Ready Aim Fire Game 8: Fanbois by Jeremy1026 > bbninjas
9 - Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics by Blui > TrainerLoganPoke
10 - Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon by bbninjas > N/A (Machamp the Champion and Reggie McGigas KILLS each other)
11 - Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart by Celever > Carpey

Season 2:
1 - Ready, Aim, Fire! by Celever > GM DracLord
2 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets by GM DracLord > bbninjas
3 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 3: On a Cruise by bbninjas > Yeowie
4 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 4: Olympus Challenge by GM DracLord > Reinforce
5 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 5: Delta Stream by GM DracLord > Celever
6 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 6: Pokemon Contest by Celever > Professor Palutena
7 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 7: Norse Nostalgia by GM DracLord > mordacazir
[/USER]

Last edited:
Approved! Good luck to everyone.

Also, I would suggest including a list of characters from Norse myth for those unfamiliar with them.

In as Balder, the god of joy, purity, and innocence. I'm innocent, don't shoot me!

In as Egil One-Hand, the berserker hero. I only have one hand so take it easy on me ;)

In as Odin, not because I'm mainstream and boring, but because the fire emblem character is my soul mate and the God himself is p alright :U

Do note, although I post Phase 0 earlier then my deadline it does not meant the game has started yet, anyone registered between now (3:00 pm GMT) n (10:00 pm GMT) are automatically in the game..

Phase 0 will commence on 00:00 am GMT [Friday]. So only send your action after that time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase 0
Still confused the student try hard to read their surrounding, they should have really paid attention to Mr. Steven's survival course since everyone froze with fear not knowing what they should do.

The sky is pitch black, no moon nor star visible. All the trees looks like Halloween never left, none of them had a single leaf left and the trunk looks rotten while the branches like skeletons.

Suddenly, each of the student emits a strange light. The mind were blown as each of them is speaking with someone telepathically separately. No two identical voice spoke. The voices reveal their true identities which are ancient figures of the norse origin. The communicate to get acquaintance and discuss their purpose in life and such

Although all of them communicate differently but one thing is clear, each of them specify that Ragnarok has started and they need to be the one that stayed alive.

Somewhere in the forest. "Let see how this student finish this assignment. (Evils laugh)"

Phase 0 starts on 00:00am GMT [Friday]. Everyone has 48 hours after said time to PM me their action and weapon of choice (be creative if you want). Failure to send your action would result in death by Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back