News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
There's the Vikavolt promo...where's Tsareena... to be honest I hope later on so She doesn't rotate

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I guess Tsar will be on the checklane blister.
We will expect newer coins than those ... Genesect coins, etc.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Ugh, this set looks so tempting! I can't wait until May to have all of this! Definitely buying this, and a booster box. I'm going all out this summer.

Miatog

Go ahead, pet the owl. He doesn't bite....mice...
Advanced Member
As much as I love the look of Tapu Koko, not a fan of this box. I think yellow on black would have been better...black on yellow kinda hurts my eyes.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
As much as I love the look of Tapu Koko, not a fan of this box. I think yellow on black would have been better...black on yellow kinda hurts my eyes.

It's funny, I'm EXACTLY in the opposite position to you. I'm not a fan of Tapu Koko, or of bright colours in general, but I think this looks really, really good, especially the sleeves. o.o The dice look like trash, though.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Look at the 1-Die. We finally see the set symbol. What does it mean? the box is so beautiful! Additional info: Behind the packaging cover are the pack arts of the Guardians Rising. YouTubers did that.

A little insert on the pack arts. I know why they remove the cameo Pokémon in Koko and NightLyc in the English pack art, because it'll be like Dragon Frontiers which has 2 Pokemon in 1 Artwork, unless Mysterious Treasures, Team Rocket, and Leg. Coll. has it, too.

JeroenM

Aspiring Trainer
I really love the box and sleeves! But damn i dislike this sets symbol.. How ugly can a symbol be?

TotoBoss

Kappa
I'm buying this for sure, I actually really like the yellow coloring on it. I'm already a big fan of Guardians Rising and this will only give me a reason to buy more of it.

TheRealBro..

Like the design of this box very much. Slick looking, but why just one box though? Imagine a darkish green Bulu box with the black.

TotoBoss

Kappa
So would Pokemon ranger stop Minior from knocking it'self out?

It won't. Because ranger only removes existing effects, and all effects from attacks that happen AFTER ranger is being played will still count. So because minior damages itself right after it's attack, it can not be stopped by Pokemon Ranger.

Rozureido

Aspiring Trainer
Ugh those sleeves are beautiful, but I had to give these up when Walmart Canada started charging 59.99 for them.