General Who is Your Favorite Music Artist?

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
Hello People of PokeBeach, I am here to ask you, who is your favorite music artist? Leave your post below, and I will be sure to leave a like! ;)

I have a bunch of artists tied for first place honestly. I love Xtrullor (orchestrated dubstep) , NightKilla (dubstep, techno), Skrillex (dubstep, techno), and Knife Party (dubstep, drum and bass), Linkin Park (edge-lord music), and Mozart to name a handful.
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•...╭━━━━╮
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*¯.|:::::::: /\:__:/\
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•* <|::::::::: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•* ╰し---し---J・゚

I don't have a favourite, but I am really enjoying Caravan Palace at the moment, and I am a huge fan of Post Modern Jukebox. Otherwise I tend not to like artists much, and just prefer good or enjoyable songs ^w^

Right now one of my favorite bands is Twenty One Pilots, and if you want artist specifically I'd say Tyler Joseph. I also
love "Weird Al" Yankovic and Panic! at the Disco :D

Right now one of my favorite bands is Twenty One Pilots, and if you want artist specifically I'd say Tyler Joseph. I also
love "Weird Al" Yankovic and Panic! at the Disco :D
Tyler Joseph gives me a migraine when I'm listening to him over the car radio and I'm stressed out. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Panic! At The Disco is awesome, I love them.

Too Weird to Live Too Rare to Die is my favorite album from them. Nicotine, Girls/Girls/Boys, and Casual Affair are my favorite songs from that album.

I'm someone who is constantly listening to music; it's long been a comforting part of my life. I gravitate towards punk and its derivatives, but I will listen to just about anything. My top five:

1. Dropkick Murphys - Celtic punk band from just outside Boston. I've seen them live, and it was amazing. All time fave band.
  2. July Talk - Punk blues band from Ontario. I've also seen them live, and it was also amazing. I'll be seeing them again next month.
  3. Billy Talent - Punk rock band from Ontario. Also have seen them live, and once again, amazing.
  4. Bad Religion - Classic punk band from California. Probably won't ever see them live. //cries
  5. Chance the Rapper - Rapper from Chicago. I hope to see him live some day. He's six days younger than me!

I don't have a favourite, but I am really enjoying Caravan Palace at the moment.

Yeah! I love them too!

My top favorites are Coldplay, U2, Duran Duran and for nostalgia purposes, Sugar Ray and Smashmouth. I also really love 80's New Wave in general.

It's hard to pick one favorite. A few of my favorite bands are Mumford and Sons, Green Day, Muse, The Killers, Guns 'N Roses and Metallica.

Seeing how I have two tattoos of them, I feel like Blink-182 is my favorite band. But I do love Seaway, Man Overboard, Walk the Moon, The Killers, and Mumford & Sons. Been listening to a lot of Shakira too..

I like the music my parents like to listen to, because I used to listen to it all the time growing up. So almost any rock music from the 1970s and 1980s. I can't say I have a single favorite band; I have a bunch of them.

AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Scorpions, and Def Leppard just to name a few.

Awesome to see tøp fans here my favorite song by tyler is tb saga its just so lerically deep and moving i love it ;)! Also no phun intended is the best!

Seeing how I have two tattoos of them, I feel like Blink-182 is my favorite band. But I do love Seaway, Man Overboard, Walk the Moon, The Killers, and Mumford & Sons. Been listening to a lot of Shakira too..
Yo, you know Seaway too?? Wicked!! I saw them live back in October 2014. :D

And blink-182 is a fantastic choice.

Probably Arctic Monkeys, really like Daughter, Little May, Company of Thieves, Phoenix, The Strokes, Foo Fighters... Florence and the Machine.

I used to not listen to music much but then this girl I liked introduced my to Twenty one pilots, Fall-out boy, and Panic! at the disco. I like them all but Panic! Is by far my fav

I won't go on and on but i like rock/metal
Shinedown
Metallica
Breaking Benjamin
Alter Bridge
Black Sabbath
AC/DC

Twenty One Pilots and Coldplay are definitely my favorites! SO many TØP fans here though, its crazy! :D #PikachuClique

Back