Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

Jiggling Jigglypuff

Aspiring Trainer
Here is a pic of me. I was going to use it for my avatar but since there is this thread you can all see what I look like here with this one post and put it with all my other posts. Now I can get a Jigglypuff avatar.

CZCbXXQUkAAvFDq_zpsyptnlfzt.jpg

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
Here is a pic of me. I was going to use it for my avatar but since there is this thread you can all see what I look like here with this one post and put it with all my other posts. Now I can get a Jigglypuff avatar.

CZCbXXQUkAAvFDq_zpsyptnlfzt.jpg
*spits out water* Man, that's a good picture. I'd enter that in some sort of photography competition.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
So today, I ended up on the Pokkén LCQ stream, and they ended up doing facecams, so here's a screenshot I got from my segment.
if you're trying to find pictures of girl me, fudge you.
Yeah, I know. It's a horrible picture, and I even zoomed in on my browser. This was all I could get, though. One thing to note is that whenever I'm out places, I'll have headphones with me, and I'll also have my Villager/Benjamin Cloviet crochet doll with me. Anyways, this is actually one of the better pictures I have of me, as my others are a bit meh and I don't have many pictures of myself to begin with. I guess enjoy?
I find it kinda funny how face-revealing is the last thing I'd consider doing despite being the first thing encouraged in this thread, but people saw me on the LCQ stream, so I might as well. Like in the spoiler, I guess enjoy? That sounds weird, but you get the point.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
What's summer for if not to make mistakes without the school getting up in your business about it? :U
vIBKfJt.jpg

Though I actually like it, I doubt that school will let me keep it this way. I'll probably have to go blonde again in a few weeks. :p

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Picture Day was at school the other day and I found my yearbook photo from last year.
go away

Last edited:

Higliphics

Competitive TCG Player
I guess I'll bring the thread back to life for a second. I'm newer to PokeBeach, so I'm going through some of the older forums. Nice to "meet" you all!

Attachments

• 14457339_1425315614150833_8295452629701649642_n.jpg
    14457339_1425315614150833_8295452629701649642_n.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 45

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
This is me, my sister was going to be in the photo but she proved to be too funny and in laughter to take a picture
Edit:
My sister finally proved to be calm, so here is TheSceptileMaster and the soon to be TheBlazikenMaster together!

EDIT: Whatttttt, so many likes. well thanks

Attachments

• meandsis2.PNG
    meandsis2.PNG
    459.5 KB · Views: 41

orthusaku

Tired Trainer
Here is a photo from me at US nationals 2016. edit: I'm the guy in the pokemon shirt, the other guy is my brother who got permission from his wife to drive up from TN just hang out.
14650188_1797523213856385_6150713046900318180_n.jpg

Last edited:

HappyBear

Aspiring Trainer
Nice to meet everyone I'm 10 and I sort of just started playing Pokemon. I made my first deck and I was looking for some advice on it.
Thanks

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm not really going to open with a picture of myself, that might come later for certain people I choose to show myself to, but I was thinking of opening a personal photography thread, but was recommended to go here instead.

It isn't really much, but enjoy some scenery photos I took today.
http://imgur.com/a/FbfdC

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm not really going to open with a picture of myself, that might come later for certain people I choose to show myself to, but I was thinking of opening a personal photography thread, but was recommended to go here instead.

It isn't really much, but enjoy some scenery photos I took today.
http://imgur.com/a/FbfdC
These are very nice! If you're interested in having a personal photograph gallery, you could make one in the Creative Works, since photography is still a form of art. ^.^

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
These are very nice! If you're interested in having a personal photograph gallery, you could make one in the Creative Works, since photography is still a form of art. ^.^
Thanks a bunch! I was considering possibly making a thread in Creative Works but wasn't really sure if it was relevant enough to make a post about it, I most likely will.

olivasds

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Hello Friends,

My name is David
I am a Father
26 years old
I like the video game but I only play the Pokemon TCG Competitively.

IMG_20160623_063133.jpg

~Put in spoiler tag due to image size - Prof P

Last edited by a moderator: