News 'Pokemon Duel' Now Available in English For Android and iOS!

YanMeaga

Ogre Darner Pokemon... C'mon...
Seems like another "Skylander" or "Disney Infinity" kinda way to milk money...

Good one Pokemon

Celever

Wheeeee~
I've just downloaded this game onto my phone after reading this news article and it's in maintenance! :mad: Not a terrible thing or anything -- just a shame that they didn't wait to release the final product until it was fully complete, since already there are a lot of bad reviews from non-sensical kids on the app store like "this is boring game". No duh, you haven't played it yet! :p

I'll post again later on with my first impressions of the game once it's done with maintenance. I'm actually quite excited, because I didn't know this was a thing even in Japanese until just now, so it's a lovely surprise.

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
Ugh...well it better be good if it's being worked on. It'd be boss if the figures also worked in other games too.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
@Celever let us know how the game is. I'm still on dat Pokémon Go grind (even though I don't go as hard) but have found myself obsessing over YGO Duel Links more than anything else right now. I always prefer to support Pokémon, but man this app is just way more than I expected and is so much fun.

What are the in-app purchases, just different figures or what? Can't download the game because I don't have space on my phone lol

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
I really do hope they could come as Amiibos...

I was into the board game, but now I can finally afford to play it :p

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Honestly they should have brought back the TFG instead of this judging by how awesome the figures look... as for the game itself don't have opinions on it yet, it's still downloading

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I think that having physical figures and integrating those with the mobile game is just not going to happen unfortunately, since Apple doesn't get any revenue from them. I believe they ended up taking down the iPad version of PTCGO because of the codes, until the programmers removed that feature from the mobile version entirely.

mrtuxedocat

pokemon youtuber
I really wish that it would speed up the opponent finding process some more because it takes me about 8 minutes to find one opponents :(

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
I really wish that it would speed up the opponent finding process some more because it takes me about 8 minutes to find one opponents :(

Exactly! There's nobody online! It's kinda annoying, but it did just come out...:mad:

Celty

Somebody you used to know
When I first heard about this thing I was excited about it, however in the time that past since then I've simply lost interest in it.

Niph

Aspiring Trainer
Look at release date for the original Pokemon Trading Figure Game. :D
This game has around 10 years! And yes, you still can buy some figurines (check on ebay :p )

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Look at release date :D
This game has around 10 years! And yes, you still can buy some figurines (check on ebay :p )
Yeah the TFG was awesome unfortunately it was discontinued after the first set (Next Quest) but sets 2 and 3 figures are available though some are $100+

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
Decent game. Bit like clash royale really. A little confusing on certain parts as well as hard to obtain gems. Only thing I really hate is that I haven't a actually played a game with someone other than the rival.

Ken Masters

Aspiring Trainer
The second day was waaaaaaaaay better than "opening day" , the load times are shorter (i played 5 ranked match in like 30 minutes) the figures are cool (as you may think the rares and EX figures are the cooler, that animation on Ex pokemon is sick) this is a game you can call..."easy to play , difficult to master".