Finished Kingdoms VI - Game Over, Professor Palutena Wins!

SOLD!
Celever has bought Egg Salad for 52 gold.
Why I'm letting you guys bid in increments of 1 I'll never know. But since I hate math it probably won't end well for ya.

I lied about the day update today since work ran super late. \o/
Night 1 has ENDED. Player updates and the Day update will come around within the next 24 hours. Best of luck. o/

Oh, too bad the auction for the eggs has ended. I was about to put up a bid of six pieces of Nuggets.

Day 2
Wilted Flowers Blossom
<Keeper> So!
<Keeper> Several of you are already on the brink of death.
<Keeper> And some of you think you're perfectly fine! But wouldn't you be surprised.
<Keeper> And some of you are actually doing fantastically!
<Keeper> Gawd I love this game.
<bbninjas> And... What are we supposed to make of that?
<Keeper> Oh nothing, probably.
<PP> He has a knack for talking gibberish.
<PP> Can we get going? I need more battles to win.
<DOS> You didn't get enough yesterday?
<DOS> I know I had my fill.
<Celever> Sounds like you need someone to knock you down a peg.
<PP> I'll hold 'im.
*Reinforce snickers in his seat.
<Keeper> Now boys! There will be plenty of time for that in a bit. First...
<Keeper> We can't have anybody dying today. That'd be ridiculous. It's only Day 2.
<Keeper> So give the wounded a chance to recover.
<Keeper> And by wounded I mean Jesi. Since she's losing.
<Jesi> HEY!
<Jabber> I mean he's right.
*Jesi fumes.
<Keeper> Everyone else is free game because land was expertly bought last night.
<Brave> Isn't that cheating? How can people just buy land?
<Keeper> E-Bay.
<Blakers> Er, wasn't there supposed to be some sort of event happening before the next phase?
<Keeper> Oh yeah probably, but we just weren't ready, now were we? There's a few things I need to know before we can get one of those going...

Day Rules
  • No restrictions on challenges today. Have fun. There are several people sitting on the chopping block... Should you feel so inclined.
  • Each player has two challenges to use today. Remember these challenges must be made against different players.
  • Each player will receive +200 gold to their treasury (those that win and those that do not alike).
  • Day 2 ends Wednesday January 18th at 10 pm MST. All matches must be finished and reported by that time.
<Keeper> There's nothing particular about today at all, no sir!
<Keeper> For you guys anyway. There's a few things I'll be keeping an eye on.
<Keeper> I do suggest you try to use as many different types of Pokemon as possible. And that's all the hinting you'll get from me!

Last edited:
I, PikaMasterJesi, half-dead maiden of the Sparkdust Kingdom, accept both challenges against me! PM me or write a message on my profile to arrange times with me. ^v^

Back