• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Burd Guy's Trades - Wants list updated - Haves updated

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
it said lightly playing meaning near mint...

I understand that but there is a difference in a lightly played and a near mint card. Cards don't come out of packs played. They are either damaged, near mint or mint. I don't know how played they consider that mewtwo ex but mine aren't played.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I understand that but there is a difference in a lightly played and a near mint card. Cards don't come out of packs played. They are either damaged, near mint or mint. I don't know how played they consider that mewtwo ex but mine aren't played.
Okay whatever, out of your wants I don't have anything else either way we could just do the Birch for the AZ I guess

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Hello crystal_pidgeot! I have:

x1 Rev Holo Shrine of Memories

I am looking for:

Xerneas (BREAKthrough)

If you have any, I would love to make a trade!

crystal_pidgeot

Hey interested in your
1x Gyarados Promo 34/108

I have a trade thread here
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/usa-trading-r-h-rh-exs-for-evo-gen.137319/#post-2841696
let me know

I like the TrU Charmander promo

Hello crystal_pidgeot! I have:

x1 Rev Holo Shrine of Memories

I am looking for:

Xerneas (BREAKthrough)

If you have any, I would love to make a trade!

I assume that is the Rainbow Force Xerneas, if so, I dont have any.

crystal_pidgeot

Hey interested in your
1x Gyarados Promo 34/108

I have a trade thread here
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/usa-trading-r-h-rh-exs-for-evo-gen.137319/#post-2841696
let me know

I'm not sure what these cards are going for. Prices seem to be all over the place. Gyarados seems to be going for 20 and the Charmander is about 6 to 7

i am in need of
x3 mega turbo
x2 m gardevoir ex STS
x1 hoopa ex
x1 dragonite ex evo
x1 trainers mail

heres my list
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/us-only-h-collection-of-ex-mega-holos.135604/

I'm not seeing anything on your list I'd like.

Last edited:

crystal_pidgeot

lt_tatter

donde esta la biblioteca?
I thought you were talking about the one from Evolutions. I don't have that one.

OHH YEAH! haha my mistake. Yeah you want any other cards from my thing to make if equal to yours we can trade. I got the electabuzz too as well as the target promo.

lt_tatter

donde esta la biblioteca?
Yes, it is. I'm still interested in the charmander. I hold the card at a 20 dollar value, if that's fine by you.

For sure man yeahas it is worth that much. I just got confused with someone else I was trying to trade for an ancient origins gyarados. I got more than one charmander so ifar you want more than one it's OK. nothing else on my thread interested you?

crystal_pidgeot

For sure man yeahas it is worth that much. I just got confused with someone else I was trying to trade for an ancient origins gyarados. I got more than one charmander so ifar you want more than one it's OK. nothing else on my thread interested you?

I'm also interested in;

x1 Revitalizer RH
x1 Team Flare Grunt RH
x1 Brocks Grit Full Art 107/108