News 'CoroCoro' Reveals Necrozma, Two Ultra Beasts, and Starter Z-Moves

The8bitSalamence

Aspiring Trainer
Oh no why does that ultra beast have a mouth I mean I didn't really like it's design in the first place but now it's straight up creepy. I'm pretty hyped for Necrozma, I think it will be the trio breaker because all three share the psychic type, however I think that "this is not his final form..."

Not Really A Spoiler But From The Datamine:

Necrozma is a roaming pokemon similar to the legendary beasts and birds, if that means anything...

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Oh no why does that ultra beast have a mouth I mean I didn't really like it's design in the first place but now it's straight up creepy. I'm pretty hyped for Necrozma, I think it will be the trio breaker because all three share the psychic type, however I think that "this is not his final form..."

Necrozma is a roaming pokemon similar to the legendary beasts and birds, if that means anything...
I thought it was an Ultra Beast...

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
I thought it was an Ultra Beast...
It is and and at the same time, it isn't
just like Solgaleo and Lunala.

Anyway, after the way they handled Zygarde, I thought they were going to stop creating 3rd version legendaries. If they don't want to make any more 3rd version games, what's the point? Maybe it will be different this time... *sigh* (probably not).

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
It is and and at the same time, it isn't
just like Solgaleo and Lunala.

Anyway, after the way they handled Zygarde, I thought they were going to stop creating 3rd version legendaries. If they don't want to make any more 3rd version games, what's the point? Maybe it will be different this time... *sigh* (probably not).
How can it be a UB and not be a UB? Let's just stop posting spoilers ;)

WinterPhoenix23

Aspiring Trainer
Perhaps Necrozma is themed after a prism? With the cyristal like design and the rainbow gems on its head/mouth, I think maybe it could act like a prism..... I guess with sunlight or moonlight shining through it I can understand the relation... Maybe I'm just overthinking it. Just a theory.

The8bitSalamence

Aspiring Trainer
Perhaps Necrozma is themed after a prism? With the cyristal like design and the rainbow gems on its head/mouth, I think maybe it could act like a prism.... I guess with sunlight or moonlight shining through it I can understand the relation... Maybe I'm just overthinking it. Just a theory.
That makes perfect sense! From the very beginning, everyone was thinking Marshadow, because there is "Mars" in it's name, but since light shines through prisms, and the sun eminates light, the moon reflects light, and the prism channels it. Nice! :D

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Reminds me of the Tholians from Star Trek TOS and in the RPG Starfleet Battles :)

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter
Necrozma could also be a Pokémon embodying the power, or at least some features of a Black Hole, as black holes are known to refract light in some instance. The word "Necro" also deviates to meanings such as violent death, disappearance, perishing, etc, etc. Its also said to be a extremely violent Pokémon that constantly shoots out lasers, which could be lead to the idea of quasars, which are gigantic stream-like beams of electromagnetic energy that a Black Hole projects at times and are extremely luminous of nature.

It could also be representing the phenomena of Eclipses, as leaks pointed out it can learn Moonlight and Morning Sun respectively.

Godcoby99

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm... I think Necrozma will be Specially oriented. I don't know why, it just looks like that type of Pokemon. I really like it though, and I plan on spending 10 hours trying to catch it.:D

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
This is so bad.

This is turning into something else. Only positives for in this gen is a handful of pokemon and Alolan type although they are gen 1 pokemon.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, btw, probably not that big of a deal, but I noticed that its face has triangles with more or less the same colors of the Minior Core forms. And guess how many different regular Minior colors are? 7.
Also, shiny Minior Core is Black with small triangles featuring the colors of the various regular Minior, just like Necrozma.

Cottonmouth25

Flying-type Enthusiast
The second Ultra Beast reminds me of something out of LoZ (can't remember what though), combined with one of those super-skinny long-necked aliens from "Attack of the Clones".

Not a fan of the origami samurai-like thing or Necrozma, if I'm honest.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
With all this space stuff going on, it would've been nice if they included Deoxys somehow. Now Deoxys better come out winner if they do.

キットちゃん

Aspiring Trainer

that is a spoiler