• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [US Only] Charmander Toys R Us holo promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Edit: As of Nov 12, I'm still looking for the charmander!

Due to my store starting early and running out before 2pm when they were supposed to start, I missed out. I really, really want this card. I wouldn't mind trading for two of them if anyone ends up wanting a few of the cards here. I'm also interested in an unlimited edition Blaine's Arcanine(Gym Challenge) and first edition Light Arcanine(Neo Destiny).

I have no money to spend, though, so I can pretty much only trade for it. I don't have much, but I have these:

• Golem EX 46/83

• Gardevoir EX RC30/RC23

• Rayquaza EX 85/124 (The original, not the Battle Arena deck version.)

• Garbodor 57/122 , regular holo

• Tyranitar EX Full Art
  • Some common/uncommon bulk, and a small handful of reverse holos and regular rares of modern sets.

• A sealed shiny magikarp promo from Target
  • HGSS Dark energy w/umbreon x2
  • HGSS Psychic energy w/espeon

• HGSS Water energy w/lugia

• HGSS Fighting energy w/sudowoodo
  • A holo Evolutions Machamp

I haven't traded on this forum before so I have no references yet. I can link to references on the Pokemon card trading subreddit if that means anything to anyone, though.

If anyone trades me the charmander I will be very grateful. I was looking forward to that card so much, it was going to be a highlight of an otherwise very bleak and difficult month, and not getting it left me feeling very depressed.

Last edited:

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Hello!
a friend of mine who worked at TRU hooked me up with a good bit of extras

I'm looking to get these off you:

LMK what we can do!

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Hello!
a friend of mine who worked at TRU hooked me up with a good bit of extras

I'm looking to get these off you:

LMK what we can do!

Would you trade a few of the charmanders for a few of the energies? I wouldn't mind having more than one charmander, in case I can use them in a deck. :)
If you have any interesting fire energy in a similar fashion to these, I would be interested in trading for those, too. Sadly I have no special fire energies, and that's the only type I want!
I also have a grass energy with celebi on it in my deck, come to think of it. I could drag that out if you're interested. I'll just replace it with a generations grass energy.

Also note that these are non-holo energies. I had a trader who was interested in trading me his charmander for the lugia energy on reddit, but he thought they were holo and backed out as soon as he learned they were not...I didn't even know these cards could be holo, though. I looked for some online and can't find any mention of holo ones...

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Doesnt matter to me if they're holo or not. I have 2 Burning Energy.

Would you be willing to trade all 5 energies for the 2 Burning Energy and a Charmander?

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Doesnt matter to me if they're holo or not. I have 2 Burning Energy.

Would you be willing to trade all 5 energies for the 2 Burning Energy and a Charmander?
Oh, when I meant "special" fire energy, I meant basic energy that were a little more interesting than the usual basic energy. The energies I have are a good example. I don't need any Burning Energies.

I think all five of my energies are worth a lot more than one charmander promo, though. They seem to go for four bucks each, give or take. The charmanders are going for five bucks on ebay.

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Oh my mistake, I unfortunately dont have any spare energy cards of that type (Not even Generations). Would you care to throw an offer for Charmaners(s)?

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Oh my mistake, I unfortunately dont have any spare energy cards of that type (Not even Generations). Would you care to throw an offer for Charmaners(s)?
I waited a few days to see if the price would fluctuate on the charmander, since I had a feeling it would. But the going price seems to be holding steady at about $5 each on ebay. Going by recent sold listings the HGSS energies are going for between $2 and $5, umbreon being the higher end. I think the five eneries(not counting the double of umbreon, unless you wanted both?) would be a good match for two charmander promos. Still interested?

lt_tatter

donde esta la biblioteca?
I have 2, one sealed and one opened.

willing to trade for that shiny magikarp and full art tyranitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.