News 'Zygarde Complete Collection Pin Box' in February!

丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅

✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。
Another Zygarde?? I love Zygarde, don't get me wrong, but this seems overkill. We already had a figure box, why do we need this?

丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅

✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。
It's Zygarde. That's why. :D
IKR? Zygarde should be up there with Greninja and Mew as one of the pokemon that are close to being among the most popular pokemon.
Oh, I agree with you. It is literally my favorite Pokemon. It's just...I think there are other Pokemon that deserve a collection too. We already have a Complete Form Zygarde in the EX, so I don't know why we need another Complete Form card.
The thing I really want is for each form of Zygarde to have an EX. Probably not going to happen though :(.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
Oh, I agree with you. It is literally my favorite Pokemon. It's just...I think there are other Pokemon that deserve a collection too. We already have a Complete Form Zygarde in the EX, so I don't know why we need another Complete Form card.
The thing I really want is for each form of Zygarde to have an EX. Probably not going to happen though :(.
Same here. And I was being semi-sarcastic.

Mudkipfan12

Mudbray!
I think a Zygarde 10% EX would be awesome, too. not sure how it would work,though.

pokeking1234

Aspiring Trainer
I think a Zygarde 10% EX would be awesome, too. not sure how it would work,though.
Zygarde-EX – Fighting – HP13o
Ability: Power Constraint
Once during your turn, (before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your bench, you may discard all cards attached to this Pokémon and attach it to 1 of your 190 HP Zygarde-EX as a Pokémon Tool card. The attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each energy attached to the Zygarde-EX (before applying Weakness and Resistance). If this card is attached to a Pokémon, discard this card at the end of your opponent's turn.
[F][F][C] Thousand Arrows: 140 damage.

Mudkipfan12

Mudbray!
Zygarde-EX – Fighting – HP13o
Ability: Power Constraint
Once during your turn, (before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your bench, you may discard all cards attached to this Pokémon and attach it to 1 of your 190 HP Zygarde-EX as a Pokémon Tool card. The attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each energy attached to the Zygarde-EX (before applying Weakness and Resistance). If this card is attached to a Pokémon, discard this card at the end of your opponent's turn.
[F][F][C] Thousand Arrows: 140 damage.
sounds great, but maybe lower the HP to 120. It is 10% after all.

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
There are never enough Zygardes. The Chronicles shall continue.
But I am really excited for this. Another Zygarde pin to add to my pin collection and another Zygarde card. Uhh, I'm totally not obsessed with Zygarde, no, what makes you think that? Hahahahaha.
I understand Zygarde is important to the Pokémon lore, but we need more Bulbasaur evolution cards that aren't just reprints. We need Giratina (Non-EX), Psychic Lugia, Sunflora, Onix, Celebi, Delibird, Houndour, Donphan, Wailmer, Cradily, Castform, Keckleon and Latias cards, just to name a "few" The fact that they are just printing a bunch of the same Pokémon and not printing older ones is making me upset, especially because of Latias, as she is one of my favorite Pokémon and the last one we saw that wasn't a promo was in Plasma Freeze. Yes, the promo is adorable, but not playable in any sense and is only a collector's item. Good thing I'm actually a collector.
I assume the Zygarde card will look good. I can imagine a downright (for the Pokémon) view looking up at the Zygarde about to launch something that looks like an Aura Sphere. I am pretty excited over one small thing. Too bad it'll be releasing next year.