News 'CoroCoro' Leaks Reveal Alolan Grimer!

VeedraForce

Misty's Husbando
Not so hot for it, it's just a shiny grimer with a yellow strip on its chin and some silly teeth. Wished they put more effort into the design like sandshrew/vulpix line. Hopefully Alolan Muk looks better.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Wow, I really need to see Alolan Muk. Dark Poison is actually not bad! Psychic weakness turns into Psychic immunity! Also- Teeth+Dark type= the possibility to learn Crunch :]

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
yeah does look pretty similar to reg form shiny, makes you wonder what the shiny version of these new forms will be.

with this we have a big trend of pokemon changing/adding dark type (Lunala/Moon influence? some of the other forms might suggest a sun influence as well.)

with all the forms shifting around pokemon I wonder if we'll have any kind of revamp to the types in the tcg.

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
yeah does look pretty similar to reg form shiny, makes you wonder what the shiny version of these new forms will be.

with this we have a big trend of pokemon changing/adding dark type (Lunala/Moon influence? some of the other forms might suggest a sun influence as well.)

with all the forms shifting around pokemon I wonder if we'll have any kind of revamp to the types in the tcg.

Shiny Alola Grimer will look like regular Grimer obviously :^)

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Please Troll Freak, let shiny Alolan Grimer have the same color pattern of regular Grimer, and I'm gonna cry lol!

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
I like Palossand, Popplio, Brionne and Alolan Grimer, yet I don't Rowlet, Dartrix and Solgaleo. Am I weird? But Alolan Grimer looks pretty nice. I hope Alolan Muk looks like a majestic pile of sludge. Also, that nice Poison/Dark typing might give it a good edge during the Main Game.

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
I like Palossand, Popplio, Brionne and Alolan Grimer, yet I don't Rowlet, Dartrix and Solgaleo. Am I weird? But Alolan Grimer looks pretty nice. I hope Alolan Muk looks like a majestic pile of sludge. Also, that nice Poison/Dark typing might give it a good edge during the Main Game.
STAB sucker punch perhaps?

kai88

THE Aspiring Trainer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm liking it. I haven't played the games in a little while, but I believe the poison typing in addition to the ground typing eliminates a lot of weaknesses. Immune to psychic, neutral bug and main weakness is ground is something I can live with. If weezing was poison dark, that would be amazing. I believe it would have almost and maybe even no weakness, no?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
He's decent. Better than the original. At least he actually looks like sewer sludge now.

TheRealBro..

Wow, I really need to see Alolan Muk. Dark Poison is actually not bad! Psychic weakness turns into Psychic immunity! Also- Teeth+Dark type= the possibility to learn Crunch :]

Could indeed be an effective Pokemon, which would be cool since I always thought Muk was very overlooked. It always had pretty good stats with an awesome distribution, especially in Trick Room teams..

With Crunch to go with the high attack stat, who knows what te future brings! Don't think the new Grimer design brings much news, but maybe Muks design will change that.

SirKnight

Securing the win
Kinda disappointing because I hoped that Alolan Grimer would be a ground type, but hey we got it!:p

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Well they typing's okay I admit but I have to say in a way I think we're getting out of hand with all of this Alolan version Pokémon. We're not necessarily getting new Pokémon, just old ones typed differently. In a way it's kind of disappointing. Don't get me wrong I like the Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales but again I just think we're getting out of hand with new twists on old Pokémon. Guess we'll have to wait until we get more information and go from there.

Evomaster

Evo
I did some research and apparently Null Type has an evolution named Shiruvadi, no clue what that means and that it and it evolution have an ability that allows them to change type depending on the Item held. The ability is called Ar reader or something like that.

Cottonmouth25

Flying-type Enthusiast
OH GOD ZOMBIE GRIMER

... That's the impression I got when I saw the image for the first time. Don't know how a pile of sludge could be turned into a zombie when it's technically not alive in the first place, but whatever.

... That's when I zoomed in on the image and saw that it does indeed have pupils. Which just makes it look dumb.