Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

@jbcheshire Won vs @zoopidzut 2-1

Games were played between 6:45 PM to 7:20 PM Central on 10/5

Good games attachFull12013. I got lucky on game 3 when he dead drew badly... sorry about that. good luck next tourney!

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-6_6-54-30.png
    upload_2016-10-6_6-54-30.png
    95 bytes · Views: 2
Where do I sign up for the online tournament? Can someone send me details and where to send my deck list to? Thanks!!

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify the results are correct.

Robert Belli and Carrotfoot played at 5:45 PM on 10/6.

Game 1: Robert Belli
Game 2: Carrotfoot
Game 3: Carrotfoot

Great games, Robert. Good luck going forward!

Does anyone know if we're allowed to use Karen this tournament. It's legal starting tomorrow. Deck list still aren't due so I'm confused.

D-Babs in 2 games over @Serperior

Match times between 5:15-5:50pm PST Thursday

Game 1: D-Babs
Game 2: D-Babs

Tough matchup for you but well played. Thanks for the good match! I should be posting my matches shortly on my Youtube channel.

week 1
xerneos vs GMAX935.
xerneos won 2-0

Approximately 8:00 to 8:25 pm pacific time

great matchup both games! good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I can't wait for the commentary on that abysmal match haha. Thanks for being cool on that mixup for accidentally clicking second lol. You the man.

Thanks for being cool on that mixup for accidentally clicking second lol. You the man.

Yo, is anyone else getting real salty at PTCGO for flipping Yes with No on the "do you want to first" screen?

Caught me out a number of times after the update (including in one of my tournament games this month).

Oh wow, I must have missed this thread getting updated, didn't even see the matches were up! On it today!

When is the end of round 1 @homeofmew ? I can't seem to find a time anywhere.

Last edited:
Yo, is anyone else getting real salty at PTCGO for flipping Yes with No on the "do you want to first" screen?

Caught me out a number of times after the update (including in one of my tournament games this month).
yeah my opponent did that lol i donno why they switched it.

Back