Which Megas do you wish had cards?

Mimikyu_Booxd

Aspiring Trainer
I really wanted to see Mega Banette and Mega Sableye Maybe with Magic Bounce as an ability which would protect Sableye from confusion and such

So what if they made a Mega collection as one of the Sun and Moon sets featuring the rest of the Megas they never made during XY's TCG run? As it appears that no more megas will be made in Sun and MoonWhile I highly doubt that this would happen, the possibility always exists. Though if anything this should have been the final XY
set and not the 20th anniversary set, kind of like a legendary treasures set. Though that would be around 15 megas...

http://samukai1.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sableye-EX-517960181 <Mockup of a Mega Sableye card

I would like to have seen a Mega Camerupt card. It's a bit odd that this, along with Mega Sharpedo, wasn't released in Primal Clash.

I would like to have seen a Mega Camerupt card. It's a bit odd that this, along with Mega Sharpedo, wasn't released in Primal Clash.

Yeah I agree. I figured maybe there was too much in Primal Clash, fine. I assumed then they might be secret rares in the Double Crisis mini set but no luck there, nor did they release them in any boutique product afterwards. At this point who knows when/if we'll get them.

Given the recent promotions of dragon and fairy types I think it's too bad we didn't get M. Sceptile EX and M. Altaria EX in dragon form, though we did get the latter as a fairy type. Likewise I think it's too bad we didn't get M. Audino EX as a fairy type.

I especially regret that we never got M. Latias EX in any form.

Personally I disagree on the Latias since the mega latis are identical - however should it have been a psychic type card that would've made up for it.

A lot of the dual types were missed opportunities. No Pinsir at all was a damn shame, especially given the Kanto-fest we had.

This is how I feel about no mega pinsir. HOW DARE THEY DO THIS, THE MADE THAT FAT BEETLE CALLED HERACROSS, BUT THEY BOULDNT MAKE A MEGA PISNIR.

Eh, I've never been a big fan of mega lopunny.
i haven't either but i thought it would be a good card to play. my idea is
230hp
ability: speed boost
if M lopunny is in your active add 1 [C]to your opponents attack and retreat

[C][C][C] mega jump x60
flip a coin for every energy attached to this pokemon
this attack does 60 times the number of heads

i think they should make a mega lopunny card :/ am i the only one
Nope! I'd like to see an M Lopunny card too. Lopunny just holds a special place in my heart, and it'd be cool to see what they do with it.

Another Mega that would be kinda cool having a card for is M Medicham. It could have some decent support with Strong Energy and (in Expanded) Fighting Stadium, as well as Ω Barrage Medicham. That is, if they made it any good.

I would also LOVE to see a mega lopunny, as it and gallade are my favorite mega evolutions. another interesting one would be mega pinser. it could be a really interesting card.

M-Abomasnow- 220 HP Water type

[W][W][W][C] Paralyzing mist 160

Your opponent cannot attack during their next time.

M-Sableye 190 HP Psychic/Dark Type

[C] Bounce back

Choose any of your opponent's attacks and use it as this attack.

M-Pinsir EX 220 HP Normal type

[C][C] Pest invasion 20x

This attack does 20 damage times the number of damage counters on all of your [C] pokemon

M-Medicham EX 210 HP psychic/fighting type

[F][F] Pure Power pulse 90

Attach 2 [F] energies from your discard pile to your benched pokemon in any way you like

M-Banette EX 200 HP Psychic type

[P][P][C][C] Weeping child 140

Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. For each turn that M-Banette is still on the field, place 4 damage counters at the end of each opponent's turn.

M-Garchomp EX 230 HP Dragon Type

[F][W] Roar of the dragon 110

During you next turn, all of your opponent's pokemon are dragon typed.

M-Sharpedo EX 210 HP Water Type

[W] Assassin crunch 60

This attack does 30 damage to one of your opponent's benched pokemon

M-Camerupt EX 240 HP Fire type

[F][F][C][C] Pulverizing quake 150

This attack does 40 damage to each benched pokemon in play

Concept for non-mega
Shedinja EX 160 HP Normal Type

Ability: Hollow shell

Once during your turn, you may prevent all effects of any card your opponent plays during his or her next turn. If this ability is used, discard the top 6 cards of your deck

[C][C] Shedding venom 40+

You may knock out Shedinja EX if you'd like. If you do, shuffle your discard pile back into your deck. This ability cannot be used more than one per game

M-Abomasnow- 220 HP Water type

[W][W][W][C] Paralyzing mist 160

Your opponent cannot attack during their next time.

M-Sableye 190 HP Psychic/Dark Type

[C] Bounce back

Choose any of your opponent's attacks and use it as this attack.

M-Pinsir EX 220 HP Normal type

[C][C] Pest invasion 20x

This attack does 20 damage times the number of damage counters on all of your [C] pokemon

M-Medicham EX 210 HP psychic/fighting type

[F][F] Pure Power pulse 90

Attach 2 [F] energies from your discard pile to your benched pokemon in any way you like

M-Banette EX 200 HP Psychic type

[P][P][C][C] Weeping child 140

Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. For each turn that M-Banette is still on the field, place 4 damage counters at the end of each opponent's turn.

M-Garchomp EX 230 HP Dragon Type

[F][W] Roar of the dragon 110

During you next turn, all of your opponent's pokemon are dragon typed.

M-Sharpedo EX 210 HP Water Type

[W] Assassin crunch 60

This attack does 30 damage to one of your opponent's benched pokemon

M-Camerupt EX 240 HP Fire type

[F][F][C][C] Pulverizing quake 150

This attack does 40 damage to each benched pokemon in play

Concept for non-mega
Shedinja EX 160 HP Normal Type

Ability: Hollow shell

Once during your turn, you may prevent all effects of any card your opponent plays during his or her next turn. If this ability is used, discard the top 6 cards of your deck

[C][C] Shedding venom 40+

You may knock out Shedinja EX if you'd like. If you do, shuffle your discard pile back into your deck. This ability cannot be used more than one per game

I like what you did there with the mega camerupt and mega pinsir, those sound like they could be real cards. :)

I would love to see textured full arts of Pinsir, Mega Pinsir, Banette and Mega Banette.

As well as Beedrill and Diancie.

Here's the pose I think would have been perfect for Banette.
_lineart_n__color_training__branette_banette_by_shadowa_93-d8yjowf.png

Personally I disagree on the Latias since the mega latis are identical - however should it have been a psychic type card that would've made up for it.

A lot of the dual types were missed opportunities. No Pinsir at all was a damn shame, especially given the Kanto-fest we had.

The fact they look identical is irrelevant. As the Alolan Pokémon will prove it's the name that matters. I can't take Latias EX and mega evolve that card in expanded (standard having no Latias EX to play) to make 'Mega Latias'. For those of us who cared, we needed to have the exact card title to make it work. Still I do agree that could have been cause to distinguish the difference by making M. Latias and M. Latias EX psychic types.

Nor can I agree that dual types are misplaced either. The fire M. Charizard (X) EX was one of the best surprise in Generations as far as I'm concerned. Still when all is said and done, I still would have preferred to have at least one mega representation in card form. Even if Pinsir would be one of the last Pokémon I'd be worried about.

My idea for Sableye was

Ability: Bounce Back: As long as this pokemon is your active, Effects of certain trainers and attacks are bounced back to your opponent (Special condition immunity, The same things that trigger Primal Groudon's Barrier trait trigger this, except for things like lysandre, as that's targeting your benched rather than your active)

{P} {C} {C} HEX: (100dmg) If your opponents active pokemon is affected by a special condition this does 80 more dmg (Combine with spinarak, for a base 180 damage for 3 energies, then the 10dmg of poison at the end. Which can knock out many pokemon, You're better off using Raticate than this)

Back