• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Talonflame BREAK

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
~~Pokemon(10)~~
3 Fletchling STS
4 Talonflame STS
3 Talonflame BREAK STS

~~Trainers(41)~~
4 Professor Sycamore
1 N
2 Lysandre
1 Hex maniac
1 Delinquent
4 Ultra ball
4 VS seeker
4 Greedy dice
4 crushing hammer
4 Rare Candy
2 Level ball
2 Special charge
1 buddy-buddy rescue
4 Bursting balloon
3 scorched earth

~~Energy(9)~~
5 Fire
4 Burning

I would like any help and tips anyone has thank you :)

Last edited:
Why bother running Fletchling? You need Fletchinder in order to evolve Talonflame, and if you weren't trying to evolve it, there's still better basics to fill the slots with.

Similar thoughts for Ultra Ball/Level Ball as you can search Talonflame Break with Talonflame anyway.

Why bother running Fletchling? You need Fletchinder in order to evolve Talonflame, and if you weren't trying to evolve it, there's still better basics to fill the slots with.

Similar thoughts for Ultra Ball/Level Ball as you can search Talonflame Break with Talonflame anyway.

Edit: I forgot to put rare candy on the list, so that's why no fletchinder.

I'd recommend something like Volcanion from STS as another basic option. Although I'm not quite sure it will help. It will let you fish out the energy Talonflame discards and place it back one pokemon. Since Talonflame has no retreat cost you can discard it's energy, next turn retreat it to your bench and start loading it up with Volcanion again. :)

I'd recommend something like Volcanion from STS as another basic option. Although I'm not quite sure it will help. It will let you fish out the energy Talonflame discards and place it back one pokemon. Since Talonflame has no retreat cost you can discard it's energy, next turn retreat it to your bench and start loading it up with Volcanion again. :)

I had thought of that, but more basics will make it harder do get out talonflame, and the energy aren't really a problem so far sense I have burning energy
and special charge. :D

Back