News Pokemon TCG Alola Collection in November!

I'm gonna hazard a guess that the figures will be excluded in the European release.

At least there's a pair of figures with the EU preorders of the games, so I've got my moon bat guaranteed :)

Hm. Interesting. It comes out the same time as the game release? This must be similar to the Sylveon collection we received before XY.

wait what!!

zero attack cost?
no weakness and retreat cost??

The cards in the article are just for show and are unfinished. They're the same ones shown at Worlds. The energy costs are hidden by splotches and there's also no Stage or HP indicator. We'll see full versions of them closer to release.

well guys, i'd be stockpiling those mewtwo ex's because Lunala's ability... baaaaaaam
max potion anyone?!

It is going to be released on 23th nov (same as game) in Europe.
I have no info abt figurine, but there will be some "1 first partner Pin" related to three starters.

There were also starter tins released at the beginning of the BW era that came with a figure and a promo of the showcased starter Pokémon as well as some HGSS packs. It's not an uncommon thing.

I hope the figures were too badash enough.

If S&M booster box contains 50?, does mean the English gets 40?

Nice, plan on getting that solgaleo, that jumbo looks sweet. Excited for the figure as well, if it indeed comes with one. I'm assuming the common price tag for it in usa would be around $25-30 no? Automatically more expensive than Hoenn collection (which ranged from $15-22), which has most of the same stuff minus 2 extra packs, and specifically the us version now swapping the pin for a figure.

Oh cool these are like the Primal Kyogre/ Groudon ones, and I'm always a fan of the pins. *w*

Back