Second 'BREAK Evolution Box' in July Featuring Lugia and Ho-Oh!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Why Wobuffet? Why not Lugia?...
Because Lugia BREAK was in Fates Collide :)
Wobbuffet had no-non BREAK counterpart, other than the one from Phantom Forces, so it would have to be released either as a promo or alone in a set, and all (English) promo BREAKs have been released in BREAK boxes, instead of just being alone in sets :)

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
I can see Wobbuffet BREAK being a one-off in decks that use it, but otherwise, everything in this is pretty unviable in my opinion. At least the normal Ho-Oh looks nice.

DatSonicAce

Latios Superfan
Before worlds I could see BKP Sigilyph, Wobbuffet Break, Bursting Balloon, and Bats in a troll deck

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
Wow, this regular Ho-Oh artwork is beautiful, with Ecruteak City in the back!! Gorgeous!

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
sosad dimension valley and crobat are both rotating out, otherwise wob break/bats/burst balloon will be strong

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Look a like = same
Barb = something that hurts when you touch it

So it's basically saying if you damage Wobbuffet, it will do the same amount of damage back.

I know what it all means. What I was saying does that mean something other than the obvious or is it somehow inappropriate

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
I know what it all means. What I was saying does that mean something other than the obvious or is it somehow inappropriate
No, i think they just thought it was too confusing for kids to understand what it means. Not every change they make is like that (eg I think "Roundhouse" has been changed to "Big Swing" a few times, not sure why)

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
No, i think they just thought it was too confusing for kids to understand what it means. Not every change they make is like that (eg I think "Roundhouse" has been changed to "Big Swing" a few times, not sure why)

I think that this translation sticks closer to the meaning of the japanese cards attack name, which had nothing to do with barbs.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Oh boy, as I suspected, the XY promos will reached 160! Beedrills are XY157-159, based on my source.

On the promos, they're look so sweet, Wob BREAK looks promising.

Hoshiko

Aspiring Trainer
Wouldn't Wobbuffet BREAK's translation imply that the damage done by Wobbuffet would be whatever your opponent hit you with times 10? o_O Was that how it was in Japanese?

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Anyone find this BREAK Evolution Box yet? I was just out looking for it along with the Venusaur EX box and was told that it got delayed until August. Can anyone confirm or deny this?