Cutiefly, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Drampa, Togedemaru, Bruxish, and Tapu Koko Revealed!

Would Berserk be a bit abusable by getting HP under half, eating a Sitrus Berry and getting HP under half again; or a Recover/Rest combo?

Speaking on the Cores...
Zygarde 10% has 1 Core while Complete Zygarde has 5 Cores (at least - I'll get into that later)... So, how many cores does Zygarde 50% have?
In the anime, Z2 was the only Core needed to transform into the 50% form. While the anime sometimes does things in a different way (like Kyurem transforming into its Black or White forms without Reshiram/Zekrom), it actually made sense for the Complete Zygarde to be made by 2 Cores, since each one would be comanding a 50% forme body. This is somewhat supported by this part of the description regarding Zygarde 50%: " this Forme contains only 50% of Zygarde’s cells. Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together".
However, it is said in another description that Zygarde 10% is part of Zygarde 50%'s main body, and since it says it can only maintain the form for a short time due to only having a single Core, that implies the 50% forme has more than one Core. In that case, if it has more than one Core but at the same time only half of its power, than how does Complete Zygarde end up with 5 Cores (an odd instead of an even number)?
Maybe Complete Zygarde actually has more than 5 Cores. While it fits perfectly with its chest having 5 colors and all that, the description says the wings and tail each have their own Core, it doesn't say the whole forme is composed of only 5 Cores. I'm thinking there must be at least a sixth Core to control the rest of its body...
Even if I'm wrong and Complete Zygarde only has 5 Cores, I think it's weird they didn't state how many Cores the 50% forme has...

Would Berserk be a bit abusable by getting HP under half, eating a Sitrus Berry and getting HP under half again; or a Recover/Rest combo?
The way that it shows its Special Attack rising (like a regular stat boosting move such as harden) - versus Marvel Scale, Zen Mode, Overgrow/Torrent/Blaze, etc. (the "softer" kinds of boosts) - I would guess that Frenzy will activate every time you fall from above 50% max HP to below it (well, until S.A. is maxed out, of course). Similar to how Unburden can stack under the right circumstances (thief, trick, recycle, bestow, etc.).

Even if I'm wrong and Complete Zygarde only has 5 Cores, I think it's weird they didn't state how many Cores the 50% forme has...

I think Zygarde Complete might have 10 cores. It'd make sense because it has a 10% form and even if you said the wings and tail had cores, the head would have to have one too. But that only makes 6 which is a weird number for a Pokemon with a 10% and 50% form so it's likely the arms and legs and cores making 10 cores. The way that Complete Zygarde would work is that the central core in the head is the main controller of the body, occasionally allowing it's limbs to move independently to protect the body (such as the tail moving to block an attack from behind.

My idea of how Zygarde will be implemented into Sun and Moon is this:

As we go around the Alola region, we collect Zygare Cores and Cells. When we find 9 cells and 1 core (assuming there is 100(90 cells and 10 cores), we get the 10% the form, when we find 45 cells and 5 cores, we get Zygarde 50% form. These forms can temporally transform into their complete form but only temporally. Once you find all 90 cells and 10 cores, you can use Complete Zygarde without having to use the ability of Zygarde 10% or 50%.

Again this is just speculation based off the information off the information that we've been given.

Once again Zubat takes over the caves and Swoobat gets the "ignored" treatment.

Vikavolt looks like a Digimon and Zygarde Complete Forme reminds me of Gundam.

Is it strange that they have not revealed any Mega Evolutions so far??

Am I the only one who wants Diamond/Pearl remakes instead of Sun/Moon??

I really hope they make a new set of 150 pokemon and NOT pull another XY on us again. From the looks of it, with other pokemon for previous gens being in the picture, I do hope its only regional dex pokemon. If they're not, then that's disappointing.

Am I the only one who wants Diamond/Pearl remakes instead of Sun/Moon??

In terms of Mega Evolutions, they only came about recently in X & Y and they were revealed close to the release date of the games (I think) and even then they didn't reveal all of them so that some of the would be a surprise in game. It's likely that they'll do the same thing and reveal a couple closer to the release date and keep the others a secret for use to find in game.

As for you wanting remakes of Diamond/Pearl instead of Sun/Moon, you're probably in the minority. I do want Diamond/Pearl remade because they have the best region in my opinion but I'm a bit tired of remakes after ORAS and I want something new. Judging from the fact that they remade HGSS is gen 4 and ORAS in gen 6, we'll probably see remakes of Diamond and Pearl by the end of gen 8.

After reading the official descriptions I have changed my opinions on these Pokemon. Especially the roly poly one which is actually my favorite bug. When I thought it was another mouse I thought not another mouse. But this is the first roly poly pokemon.

I do wish some of them had names that more resembled them, I can't remember the roly poly's name. I know it's the Japanese name but what does it mean? Sounds like an evolution to Togepi.

I would rather have a Platinum remake over DP remakes, but that's highly unlikely...
You're right. When the remade Red and Green, they didn't remake Yellow, when the remade Gold and Silver, they didn't remake Crystal and when they remade Ruby and Sapphire, they didn't remake Emerald. So they probably won't remake Platinum.

But that is necessarily a bad thing. Platinum didn't have much of a difference.
New formes for Rotom, Shaymin and Giratina (which you can still get)
The Battle Frontier (which will probably be replaced by the Battle Maison again since Pokemon seems to hate the Battle Frontier)
The Distortion World (which we'll probably still allowed to visit)
The three Regis if you had the special shiny Regigigas
The legendary birds,
A gift Togepi and Porygon
The Villa in the Resort Area
Lv 100 Magikarp in the Resort Area
You're able to catch both Dialga and Palkia (probably won't be added for the sake of version exclusives)

Otherwise not much changed between Diamond/Pearl to Platinum so we're not really missing anything if they don't add the updates from Platinum to the remakes of Diamond/Pearl. Especially since it'll be in 3D and it'll probably be the 8th Generation by the time they're remade.

You're right. When the remade Red and Green, they didn't remake Yellow, when the remade Gold and Silver, they didn't remake Crystal and when they remade Ruby and Sapphire, they didn't remake Emerald. So they probably won't remake Platinum.

But that is necessarily a bad thing. Platinum didn't have much of a difference.
New formes for Rotom, Shaymin and Giratina (which you can still get)
The Battle Frontier (which will probably be replaced by the Battle Maison again since Pokemon seems to hate the Battle Frontier)
The Distortion World (which we'll probably still allowed to visit)
The three Regis if you had the special shiny Regigigas
The legendary birds,
A gift Togepi and Porygon
The Villa in the Resort Area
Lv 100 Magikarp in the Resort Area
You're able to catch both Dialga and Palkia (probably won't be added for the sake of version exclusives)

Otherwise not much changed between Diamond/Pearl to Platinum so we're not really missing anything if they don't add the updates from Platinum to the remakes of Diamond/Pearl. Especially since it'll be in 3D and it'll probably be the 8th Generation by the time they're remade.

Well, there were a lot of improvements but most of them are now standard things in the games. However, besides what you listed, there was one very important difference: the Dex expansion. Platinum had a bigger variety of Pokémon available. Besides that, the levels of the Trainer's Pokémon were higher, the Elite 4 teams were better and you had rematches (Emerald also had Gym Leader rematches yet they didn't include that in ORAS). And while there's certainly the possibility of going to the Distortion World again, it won't be part of the main plot, it will most likely be a post-game quest, similar to the Delta Episode, which is a shame. As far as personal preferences go, I obviously prefer Giratina over its brothers...

In the video the Charjabug is battling against a Lv. 27 Fearow, meaning it will evolve at around Lv. 30?
Guess this makes it more useful late-game than previous route 1 bugs.

In the video the Charjabug is battling against a Lv. 27 Fearow, meaning it will evolve at around Lv. 30?

Possibly. Of course; you may be able to find high-level Charjabug's in the wild and it's evolution could be anywhere from Level 20 to 30. Andm you may find wild Charjabug's ranging from Level 25 to 30; or something like that.

There's also a level 60 Litten fighting Tapu Koko. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Seeing more of Tapu Koko's artwork is awesome. I love how it looks like a bird head. I can definitely see all of the island guardians stacking up like a totem, and each representing a different body segment. The name is also interesting. Is this the first pokemon whose name has two separate words to it?

Overall, I am loving this island theme. The images look awesome and that forest screen looks pretty exciting. Anyone catch what that is around Stoutland's neck? Wondering if it's just a collar/harness to ride it, or something else...mega related.

There's also a level 60 Litten fighting Tapu Koko. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Might as well have been a ?? Level. It's "level" was probably chosen at random to show Charjabug in action against a wild Pokemon.

I totally called it on the whole evolving into a beetle thing and being electric/bug type. They could have at least given us a new bug type matchup. Electric/bug has been done. Meh. But holymoly, Rockruff is so cute and fluffy!!!!
I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat him and pet him and and rub him and caress him....

They could have at least given us a new bug type matchup. Electric/bug has been done. Meh.

I gotta disagree. "a combo that has never been done before!" is overrated.
I mean, sure, IT IS interesting when there is a new Pokemon showcasing a new combo, but at this point, I'm more excited to see an interesting combo that has been done before getting a new Pokémon, than a Pokémon showcasing a new combo that just doesn't have charm for a lack of better word ;D

For example, the Rotom forms basically took the "FIRST" for a lot of colorful Electric combos, but I'm still eager to see a more generic Pokémon boasting the energetic combo of Electric+Fire.

We've also had Grass/Ground before, and a very solid design with Torterra, but I feel like that's a combination so natural that we should have seen at least as often as Water/Ground for example (Quagsire/Swampert/Whiscash/Gastrodon/Seismitoad.. 5 separate evolutionary lines so far xD)

Etc.

Back