'Sun' and 'Moon' Livestream and Coverage from E3!

Sun and Moon hype! What do you guys think/want to be shown/revealed? I would like to see the final Evolutions for the starters, and figure out what the stones in the Japanese logos are.

Sun and Moon hype! What do you guys think/want to be shown/revealed? I would like to see the final Evolutions for the starters, and figure out what the stones in the Japanese logos are.
I would like to see some new Mega evolutions. I was hoping that they would reveal megas in corocoro, but that didn't happen.

My internet decided to go **** ******** ******* and some other mean words, but your tweets seriously saved the day. Thank you.

I think I'm too excited - I'm live texting this to my fiance and best friend at the same time, ahah...

So, Pikipek is the wireframe bird we saw during the very first trailer? If so, I really do like its design. Bright and decently colorful. Generic Normal/Flying type; but I guess you can't win 'em all...

I like how the attacks do that now. So Popplio is going to be water/fairy then?

I already don't like the sound of the Battle Royal battle mode. Don't get me wrong; it sounds like it has the potential to be a really fun and uber crazy battling mode; but I'm going to stay far as humanly possible away from it.

Those kinds of battles are just not my style.

Yay, to outfit customization. Really should be fun to see how many ways we can customize our outfits.

I pre-ordered these games back in February at Gamestop. First thing I did was ensure that if anything extra was given for pre-ordering that I would get it too. I can't wait for November. Screw Thanksgiving, i'm going to be playing my new Pokemon Games, lolz.

Back