Zygarde 10% Forme and Zygarde Complete Footage from 'Sun' and 'Moon!'

That Dragon Type Z attack, thou...

Best Ground Guardian 2k16! Hype intensifies, for reals, yo!

I hope they learn their lesson on forme changes based on current health, they pretty much Danmaritan-Z non-existent the way they designed it, but unless it was some sort of editing trickery, it looks like he will recover health as his base HP changes to Perfect Cell... also, he keeps the perfect forme even if his health is green again.

Seeing as this is very cool footage, I would not be surprised if this particular Zygarde was a event Pokémon done through distributing. Seems like a total GF thing to do.

so are there going to be 20% 30% 40% 60% 70% 80% and 90% Zygarde?

No, just 10%, 50% and 100% Formes for Zygarde. All the others do not exist.

Last edited:
Holy cow, I love Zygarde even more than before!!

But... XY music was awesome... and I actually don't like this new battle music... I don't like it at all :/

Hopefully this will change everyone's mind on zygardes story not being finished through a third game. It was obvious he would be included in some way shape or form in sun and moon but people just didn't believe that his story would be finish. And those attacks all look amazing though I'm so hyped over this guy now. Zygarde may literally be my new fave legendary after this. Perfect has started to grow on me a lot and the more I see of him the more I like it

the transformation from 10% to 100% seems to heal/raise max HP as well as it goes from 5/125 to 167/287

if it changes from 10 to 100 at low hp, I wonder how does it changes to 50%? default? some item/location?

I'm guessing that ability is a slight improvement on Darmanitan, because it appears to heal it as well as increase all its stats, including HP.

My question is where 50% Forme fits into this haha, considering it jumps straight from 10% to 100%.

Edit: wow, I literally basically made the same post as @treyh37 xD

Zygarde Complete looks really cool. I mean at least we're getting more confirmation about the Zygarde forms; so that's cool. Hopefully Zygarde will play a big role in Sun and Moon and put to rest the "Pokemon Z" rumors.

Sadly nothing on clothes changing yet. But they still have that weird bracelet which happens the same time they get their starters (I went back to all the videos online for gameplay and that is what I found :p).

Zygarde used Thousand Arrows!
It's Super Effective!
Zygarde used Thousand Waves!
It's Super Effective!
Zygarde used Core Enforcer!
It's Super Effective! ZygardeChronicles fainted!

My reaction to the commercials. That is all I have to say.

Last edited:
Regarding how the transformation works for Zygarde 10%, seeing as its ability is called Swarm Change, I theorize it has to do with the status of its HP. As in when it loses up to 50% of its current total HP it morphs into Zygarde 50% forme. Same thing counts when it loses HP exceeding more than 50-75% of its total HP, going straight to Zygarde Perfect Forme. Also, seeing as the attack is Dragon-type mainly, I won't be surprised if its also a Ground-type attack, and does extra type damage to Poison, Steel, Rock, Fire and Electric, seeing as powerful energy comes from the Z after it gets burned into the surface from the intial performing of said attack.

Theory: Zygarde is part of the Alola trio with Solgaleo and Lunala, with the trio representing Earth, Sun and Moon.

If they're giving it new forms in the base game (not the third version/sequel), it has to fit in with them somehow.

In terms of stats, the highest base HP 10% Zygarde can have is 60.

Meanwhile, the lowest base HP Complete Zygarde can have is 175.

Last edited:
I was so excited with the news only to be crushed by the fact that apparently Perfect Zygarde is an in-battle form only... What a disappointment!
I wanted to walk around with a Perfect Zydarde on my team destroying the trainers that dared to face me in the game, watching the world burn, but instead I have to stick with the dog that only reaches the form when it's at low health... lame!

Sure, it's not like Darmanitan as it heals health but it seems that only happens because there's a difference in HP base stats between forms... which brings me to my next point:
How is that even possible? Until now, no new forms have had a different base HP stat. I always thought they didn't do that since it would be problematic to change the base HP stat of a pokémon during battle... What sorcery is this?

Finally, what happened to Zygarde 50%? How does it fit into this?
Can the dog go to 50% too instead of straight to 100%?
If it can, and since we can have a Zygarde 50% outside of battle, is there hope that Perfect Zygarde can also exist outside of battle instead of being an in-battle only form?
Can Zygarde 50% and (maybe) Perfect Zygarde go back to the 10% form?
And how does Zygarde 50% transform into Perfect Zygarde? It already has Aura Break as its ability. Will they change its ability? I don't think so, but in that case, it may mean only the dog form can reach the Perfect Zygard form...

Too many questions still unanswered... At least they're not an anime exclusive thing. I also hope they don't turn this thing into an event-only... I already have 3 Zygarde 50% in my Gen 6 games so that I can have one in 10%, one in 50% and one in Perfect form... If only the 10% form can transform into Perfect Zygarde, I won't be able to accomplish that...

Last edited:
Back