Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

Clear

Birb is the Word
Holy hell, do any of you actually think that is Galvantula's attack? Goodness, some people...

I have to say, the whole video makes me angry, I can feel my blood pressure go up every time that smug bastard do a Night March play. I really hope they would feature Karen soon, so that these disrespectful decks will just drop off the face of the earth and hit the curb for every time people giving off that smug smile.

pyroar20

Aspiring Trainer
I doubt galvantula will have night march, watching the video galvantula didn't add to the night march total when joltik attacked for 180, if galvantula had night march the attack would have done 200, unless it was a misplay or its attack is different somehow.
It must be useful for Night March somehow since the Night March deck seems legit, but it won't be directly related to Night March.

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
A shiny Mega Gardevoir, a shiny Bisharp, and now a shiny Galvantula?

This set is after my own heart

Bulbakool

Aspiring Trainer
I feel galvantula might have an ability to counter Karen or at least something to keep it alive after Karen comes out cause it seemed like they're trying not to completely kill night March cause I'm sure that's why we are getting the Rangers and the super charge card as well and galvantula was no coincidence. It's definitely gonna help night March keep up a fight after its hard counters are released

Jas0p

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Pretty sure the attack on M Gardevoir EX needs some updating. Took a screenshot of Pokemon Japan's video on M Gardevoir EX vs Volcanion EX and the video itself shows the attack doing 110 + 10 x the number of pokemon discarded.

Attachments

• megagardevoirex.png
    megagardevoirex.png
    948 KB · Views: 3

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
Pretty sure the attack on M Gardevoir EX needs some updating. Took a screenshot of Pokemon Japan's video on M Gardevoir EX vs Volcanion EX and the video itself shows the attack doing 110 + 10 x the number of pokemon discarded.
It's been a long time from when it was updated (the release day) xd

SaitoGmr5

Aspiring Trainer
What, the F.

Oh this Special Charge is so banned. What the hell Pokemon don't you guys learn from your mistakes? By the way thx for killing my Toad Regice deck for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clear

Birb is the Word
Ummm, can anyone figure a way to make this guy run faster? Cause Bronzong PHF is getting rotated, and I would debate even 2 of them cannot help poor old Steelix here.