New 'Sun' and 'Moon' News Coming May 10th!

I am so hyped XD
Can't wait for the 10th!
I hope it's not another prank T-T #Overexposed pics

Does anyone know if they're releasing the info on the Japanese site or having a Pokemon Direct?

Let me think... The news this time will be that there will be news about the games coming next month, and that next month's news will be the unveiling of the true news coming the month after... Repeat after each month, until the real news is that the games are available in stores, and to download from the e-shop, all without us having any idea about what the games have in store for us! :p

(Sorry, I couldn't help this.)

They make more reveal announcements than they do reveals.

Yeah, indeed. Don't you know? Reveal Announcements are way more epic and more informative than boring predictable "normal reveals" :p They're going to show the back of the boxes now stating the obvious:

1. "A New Region!"
2. "Over 100 Pokémon!"
3. "A New Adventure!"
4. "Stop Team Whatever!"
5. "No Battle Frontier if that what you were asking! Too bad!":D:rolleyes:

BTW: this is just a funny joke. Nothing malicious meant with it ;):)

Last edited:
Don't be trolling us or else I will leave (May 10th arrives, troll) Bye! But seriously, I wan to know about Sun and Moon! Starters? Region? Team? BOX ART?

I honestly think that it will be just the box arts, because of that ting in last month's issue. Hope it's more tho

OOOOOHHHH yes! finally some news. I've seen nothing but fakes and theories and I'm glad to see anything real, whether minor or major. I cant wait until this comes out!!! :D

Here is what I want to see:

1) Legendaries/Box Art
2) Where the Region is
3) Starter Pokemon (so that way I can plan which one i'm goign to use)
4) Gameplay
5) Music

I can't wait to get both Sun/Moon

I'm ready to train!

I think we're going to get a lot of information. What the region looks like (maybe getting the Japanese name for the region too), the starter Pokemon, what the player characters look like, and what Pokemon will be on the boxes for Sun and Moon.

I am really hoping the legendaries are dragon type!

Sorry, but we don't need any more Dragon-type legendaries; we've had too much as it is. (Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Zygarde). I want to see legendaries of other, more interesting/unique types.

Where's my pure Normal-type legendary that isn't Arceus?

I'm not very optimistic about this game. I feel like it'll just be another X and Y, with 99% fanservice to the genwunners. But if this announcement can change my views on the game, then I'll board the "hype train". Right now though? I'm not too thrilled. At least the copyrights made me excited, but that's just because I don't correspond a new Pokemon with a new Pokemon game. You can have my new favorite but still be my least favorite generation. So...I just hope we get something like gen 4 or 5. Having a Pokemon game with substance, originality, etc. That's what will make me excited.

Hmm, I don't think they've ever teased a random announcement before. I think this is actually going to be something significant, maybe the big infodump on the basic information like the region, player characters, mascots, starters, etc.

I am so hyped XD
Can't wait for the 10th!
I hope it's not another prank T-T #Overexposed pics

Does anyone know if they're releasing the info on the Japanese site or having a Pokemon Direct?
Usually Nintendo reveals a new direct two days before. Just a few days ago, the Nintendo world store was closed due to a "private event". They could have recorded the direct there. I think we will get ours in English.

I just want to hear from GF that these games are related in some way to Kalos. If after the locked Power Plant entrances, the ghost girls, the inaccessible part of Lost Hotel, the Strange Souvenir and spending all 2015 hyping Zygarde and forms, if after all of that Kalos lore is simply gonna be left incomplete, I'll just quit this. Just gonna quit.

Let me think... The news this time will be that there will be news about the games coming next month, and that next month's news will be the unveiling of the true news coming the month after... Repeat after each month, until the real news is that the games are available in stores, and to download from the e-shop, all without us having any idea about what the games have in store for us! :p

(Sorry, I couldn't help this.)
That's... Actually a clever idea, i'd like to see it done.

Back