What Hobbies Do You Have Besides Pokémon?

Outside of anything Pokemon or PB related, here are some of the other things I enjoy:

• Gemology, mineralogy or anything to do with gemstones and minerals really. I plan on attending GIA (the Gemological Institute of America) and getting my Graduate Gemologist, Graduate Diamonds and Graduate Colored Stones degrees.
  • Collecting/hoarding precious metals, mainly in the form of coins since I love the art on them. I do have some bars, but the ones I do have are just because they're good for the name/mint. Art bars can get too expensive or carry too much of a premium IMO.
  • My mentor ship program at the jewelry store I work at. I call it work because sometimes it's tough (I do a lot more there than just sales!) and I do get payed, but I learn a lot a lot about gemstones and precious metals there.
  • Video games. I play almost any type of games besides sports games because I don't enjoy them (with the exception of some of the Mario ones) and computer games because my computer isn't good enough to run them right. My favorite genre is JRPGs; I really enjoy the Tales of , Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series.
  • Anime and manga. I really like comedy and action a lot, so stuff like Full Metal Alchemist, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Squid Girl, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are right up my alley.
  • Watching TV. Mainly quality children's programming with lots of feels. :p I've been really obsessed with Steven Universe as of late.

I've gotta say boxing. My middle school apparently has boxing, and I've been doing great.
Also Madden 16(duh, I play football)

Unless you couldn't tell from my avatar, I'm a huge My Little Pony fan. I've seen every episode and have a huge collection of figures, etc. that would rival my Pokemon collection.

I also like random facts and trivia and I'm hugely into trivia game shows like Jeopardy! and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Even though Millionaire is nowhere near as good as it used to be ever since they changed their format (that and they haven't had a winner in 10+ years), the old episodes give me a huge burst of nostalgia.

Super Smash Bros. [specifically SSB4] is my other huge hobby, and I've been trying to go play competitive SSB4 under the name TDK for a while now; nothing yet, but hopefully soon!

Other than Pokémon (both VG and TCG), my main hobbies include watchin' anime, playin' Magic: the Gathering (specifically the EDH format), and reading lore (Magic-related). Other than that, I also spend way too much time on Tumblr doin' Cuss-all.

My mine hobby apart from serving in my church (actually not a hobby but a lifestyle)
Is clash of clans!

I'm in the clan called the Friends of None so if you play then come join!

Now I think of it I have many hobbies.

I used to play the violin a lot, I had lessons weekly for over 11 years. I've quit recently because I wasn't really good at it and didn't enjoy it like before. Also my teacher has quit as well because of health issues.

When I was younger I used to play with Legos all the time, I have a huge collection. There are still sets coming out that I think look very nice, but my other hobbies are already expensive.

Now my main hobbies are definitely playing video games and watching Anime.
Some of my favourite video game series:
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Professor Layton
  • Ace Attorney
  • Fire Emblem
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Metroid
  • Paper Mario
  • Half-Life and Portal
  • Monster Hunter
  • Super Smash Bros
And I can name a lot more video game series if I want to... They're all just lovely. I can tell you about what Anime I like as well but you might as well take a look at My Anime List.

And... I listen to music almost daily, read mangas, comics and books. Watch movies and series on TV. I like taking walks every now and then. I have a nice collection of physical games, figures and trading cards. That's about it, my hobbies keep me rather busy, and my wallet rather empty :p

Currenly I'm playing Fallout 4 and I'm about to watch Steven Universe.

One big hobby of me is experimeting with servers and workstations.
(Creating a whole automatic network to making a useless connection of servers from windows 2000 to windows 2016)

Some other hobby's are:

# Playing with Nintendo 3ds:
Terraria
Super smash bross
(rest is pokemon)

# PC games like:
Age of empires II HD
Binding of Isaac
Robocraft
Combat Arms

Other games I like include:
  • Smash Bros
  • Okami
  • LoZ
  • Tales of
  • Kirby (some)
Other anime I like include:
  • FutureCard BuddyFight
  • Seven Deadly Sins (also called Nanatsu no Taizai)
  • Case Closed
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Fairy Tail (just starting)
I also love to read, write, draw, and play the French horn. :)

• Reading popular science books, ranging from neuroscience to mathematics. I also look through scientific journals, from time to time. More like a main interest than a hobby, I'd say.
  • Playing the piano. Learning Chopin's and Liszt's works. Also trying to see if I can learn the violin.
  • Researching into fitness regimens. I like playing badminton, and it's my personal goal to be as skilled as the famous players someday.
  • Chess. Still a beginner, but, I love learning about it.
  • Mathematics. Might take up an additional major, someday.

My current largest hobby next to Pokémon is fossil-hunting/collecting (as is evident from my fossil thread here). I also collect interesting rocks.
6kYKSWD.jpg
thRsOVO.jpg

While I spend the majority of my time playing Pokémon games, I also enjoy the Zelda series and some of the more iconic N64 games (Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, and Rayman 2). I've still yet to beat most of those, though. *Needs to stop putting-off Majora's Mask*

I like drawing and coming up with ideas. I mostly do Pokémon fan art (most of which goes toward card-faking), but I also sometimes create Fakemon and original characters. I do some graphic design as well and sometimes pixel art.
father_nature__clean_lines__by_karite_kita_neko-d5q5qpt.png

Sort of into photography and cooking. Not particularly good at either, but I like to fiddle around with them.
hawk_moth_with_purple_lens_flare_by_icycatelf-d95s7n3.jpg

Watching anime and reading manga. I prefer shoujo over shonen.

I rarely buy the cards anymore (like maybe one single a year, if that), but I'm still kind of into Yu-Gi-Oh! My favorites are Magician of Black Chaos and The Winged Dragon of Ra (illegal version). While I mostly fake Pokémon cards, I sometimes do Yu-Gi-Oh! cards as well.
chibi_kj_kun_fake_card__japanese__by_karite_kita_neko-d7gqbey.png

• Stage performance ( I sing and dance..sometimes at the same time!!:eek:)
  • Photography
  • Cooking (my Mother is a chef,I was trained well! )
  • Travel
  • Gaming
  • Geocaching
  • Writing
  • Fashion
  • Catching bugs ( BF is really into Entomology so naturally I've picked this hobby up,too )

When I'm not playing Pokémon or at work, I do any of the following:

Video Games: Both play and make my own, since I'm a game designer according to the slip of paper I spent $80k for. This also helps me analyze games and truly see where their faults are at.
Yu-Gi-Oh: I'm the TO/Head Judge at my local card shop, so twice a week I host the tournaments. We usually average around 22-27 on Friday nights and 8-12 on Saturday afternoons, though Friday's seen a slight decline in recent weeks... I'm also a Super Mod on one of the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh forums out there.
Cardfight Vanguard: I'm literally the reason my local card shop has this game on its shelves.
Pens: I collect pens. Dunno why, I just happened to amass a large assortment of novelty pens that I've come across over the years. Some are cartoonishly large, others have unique designs or aesthetic looks, and some even have a hidden blade in them!
Cribbage: I learned how to play when I was 4, and I still have the board I learned how to play on that my grandfather gave to me when he passed away. Once in a blue moon I'll play my father. And win.

When I'm not playing Pokémon or at work, I do any of the following:

Video Games: Both play and make my own, since I'm a game designer according to the slip of paper I spent $80k for. This also helps me analyze games and truly see where their faults are at.
Yu-Gi-Oh: I'm the TO/Head Judge at my local card shop, so twice a week I host the tournaments. We usually average around 22-27 on Friday nights and 8-12 on Saturday afternoons, though Friday's seen a slight decline in recent weeks... I'm also a Super Mod on one of the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh forums out there.
Cardfight Vanguard: I'm literally the reason my local card shop has this game on its shelves.
Pens: I collect pens. Dunno why, I just happened to amass a large assortment of novelty pens that I've come across over the years. Some are cartoonishly large, others have unique designs or aesthetic looks, and some even have a hidden blade in them!
Cribbage: I learned how to play when I was 4, and I still have the board I learned how to play on that my grandfather gave to me when he passed away. Once in a blue moon I'll play my father. And win.

CFV is an awesome game! I hope CFO is released soon.

Which YGO forum do you go to?

Since 2010, my hobbies have been mostly:

1: Fiction Writing (fanfics, too).
2: Sound Engineering (which I did professionally).
3: Game Development.
4: Foreign Languages (Currently learning Croatian and Danish)
5: Self-Help (Does help, actually!).
6: PR & HR (I used to be Chief of Partner Support for a Youtube MCN).
7: Philosophy & Philanthropy (I like to think well of mankind and help out whenever I see an opportunity).
8: Youtube videos! (I have a gaming channel)

Since 2010, my hobbies have been mostly:

1: Fiction Writing (fanfics, too).
2: Sound Engineering (which I did professionally).
3: Game Development.
4: Foreign Languages (Currently learning Croatian and Danish)
5: Self-Help (Does help, actually!).
6: PR & HR (I used to be Chief of Partner Support for a Youtube MCN).
7: Philosophy & Philanthropy (I like to think well of mankind and help out whenever I see an opportunity).
8: Youtube videos! (I have a gaming channel)

Writing is hard, but fun. I've tried writing before, Pokemon and otherwise, but never finished anything :(

Back