News Mythical Pokemon Collections

babyBERT04

Aspiring Trainer
I actually called my local GameStop today and I asked about the celebi box and they asked for my number so they could call and reserve one for me when they got them in. I eventually went and picked it up and they only had three of them (including mine).

The main point of this is as I was cashing out the lady told me I could put $5 down for the next box (jirachi) and they would reserve it when they get them. So this could be really helpful for the people looking to complete the collection or even trying to get some Generations packs. Oh and they also told me the Jirachi box would be coming out on April 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Man, this just had to come out today and fly under my radar so that I wouldn't get one. Everywhere is sold out around here. :(

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Reading all these threads about American shortages really makes me glad that I can just preorder mine from my local game store with no fuss. They did sell out of the Mew boxes pretty quickly, so I've made mental notes to myself to actually preorder the boxes I want, and I've already done so for the Charizard-EX box now too.

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
I had to call a few stores to find one that had a Celebi box in stock. Definitely gonna pre-order 2x Charizard boxes to make sure I can get one.

I pulled a Charizard-EX and simply cannot believe the market asking price for this card is $30--$50. The card isn't really super playable (unless you're that kid that has a deck with ALL CHARIZARD BECAUSE I LOVE CHARIZARD you know that kid). This is what happens when you release a new set just in overpriced special packs rather than normal boosters.

Tstanner15

Aspiring Garbage
I had to call multiple GameStop's in my area just to track a single Celebi box down (Then had them hold it for me) and when i got there, they had already sold it. I felt betrayed, but then i quickly remembered how badly GameStop treats there customers.

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Thank god. If I had to keep spending $13 bucks on each of these Mythical Collections for the rest of the year my wallet would cry.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
This is incredible news - let's hope it's released in the US so I'm not dropping $13 for two packs anymore.

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
That looks more like a "Pokekyun box" than a "Generations box". I hope we get that design on the box and sleeves over here in the states. :)

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Well, I'm leaving for the US on Tuesday and I know for a fact there's a store that has cards in the area, so fingers crossed!

Frosstoise

Pokemon Connoisseur
10 packs at once is going to be so much better. I won't have to concoct schemes to melt down those pins anymore :p

TrainerMa'am

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
10 packs at once is going to be so much better. I won't have to concoct schemes to melt down those pins anymore :p

I have been bribing my kids with pins to do their chores - lol!
One pin for me and the one for each of them if they earn it !

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Omg.

2 packs with promo and pin = $25 CAD.
10 packs in an ETB = $125+?

That's a little cheaper than a flipping regular set's booster box. Please tell me my price estimates are too high... I'll pay ~$60 max for this (considering regular ETBs are $50). I'll miss out on the pins but if the packs don't end up setting me back $12.50 each it's worth it, especially with the good pull rates according to YouTube.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
How rad would it be if we got the GOOD Shaymin in these Elite Trainer Boxes? I mean it likely won't happen.

but hey

TPCI

Make it happen, put it in a tin while you're at it.