Magiana Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Awesome!

It looks like it could be maybe some kind of Grass/Fairy Pokémon with the leaf-like things on it's head. It's lower half almost looks like Mega Gardevoir's dress which is interesting. Thinking about it, it does look rather similar to Gardevoir overall actually...

Maybe this means we'll get a main series game this year, who knows?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I actually think this is a pretty neat-looking Pokémon, myself! :D It has kind of a grass/fairy vibe to it, and the bottom dress/skirt portion reminds me of Lilligant or Mega Gardevoir.

Personally, I think this Pokémon is going to be a pre-release Gen 7 Mascot, similar to Togepi/Zoroark/etc. It might even appear in the new movie! I do think we'll still get a Pokémon Z or XY2 or whatever before Gen 7, maybe even this year still (!) but I think the wait for the next Gen will still be pretty short.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
AAAAAH NEW POKEMON?!
i-did-my-waiting.png

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter
Looking unique. The Man-Made Pokémon that is. Seems its "kind" of confirming, or alteast pointing that there's going to be a Gen 6.5 possibly?

corocoro3162th.jpg

Seems to me, it'll be Steel/Fairy.
Sounds like a safe guess, yeah. I'm in the same boat.

With that said, my thread in the General Pokémon Discussion can be locked or removed

Last edited:

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!
It's in the movie with Volcanion, but maybe gen 7 is coming soon! Since Magiana wasn't in the XY or ORAS games.

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Also, information about it:

Magiana. Its classification is Man-Made Pokémon. Type has yet to be revealed. It was made over 500 years ago, by "human hands". Volcanion is chasing Magiana, only it knows Magiana's secret.
The new movie is to be called Volcanion and the Exquisite Magiana

So Mewtwo wasn't the first man-made pokemon...

LoveTheEspeon

One Espeon to Rule them all!
All I can think about is an interview I seen about a developer mentioning flowers and I think I might have finally connected the dots lolz

abyssblue

Aspiring Trainer
I posted this on Serebii too:

Magiana looks like a Steel/Fairy type and that it's features has a lot of elements of a Pokéball.

Here's a theory, Magiana looks like it could transform to a Pokéball. We all know that Team Flare has this Pokéball factory in Kalos. Coincidence? Similar to how Volvanion could be related to the Power Plant also ran by Team Flare. There seems to be to much similarities and coincidences haha.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Of course, right after I made my predictions about the Pokémon, we get a new, full image... :p

The design is very cute! It looks like a Steel/Fairy in a PokéBall dress. :D I'm rather impressed indeed. :3

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I love it! I don't know if it's going to be Pokemon Z or Gen7 but the next game is finally showing signs!
I would be surprised if it's not Fairy/Steel.

Axelsaurus

Honnouji Accademy League Champ
Clearly a bunny-android-maid, she looks like a mix of Klink, Diancie and some pokéballs... She's fairly cute, not stunning (the bonnet-like gear looks quite random with the overall design) but still interesting. Her mechanical ears seems like "fitting" in the hole under her mecha-skirt, almost as if she could "close" herself into pokeball-like body... Maybe she'll be able to change form? If she's a legendary I'm curious about her story... Speaking of technical qualities, I'm expecting her at 600BST, likely with a steel/fairy typing. I wonder if she'll be an all around 100BS type of legendary, or more peculiar.

Ashkai & Pikan

I'm broken, can you fix me?
I personally believe it will either be a Steel - Psychic type, a Steel - Fairy type, or maybe even a Steel - Flying type. Magiana will probably be a Mythical Pokémon, like Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion were.