'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

If only Charmander didn't require a flip coin. I don't know why the artwork style changes for Charizard although it is the same illustrator. Maybe it's because its just because of the different foil.

Kanoko Eo EX cards look nice. They should let more artist do full arts from time to time.

I think Blastoise is going to be the best card in the generations set, that is why out of the three starters it is not yet revealed. Just give me a regular Blastoise with Waterlog, washout or rain dance and I'll be happy.

Now I wait for the rest of Generations leak and Awakening of psychic kings leaks. I'm waiting for a base set pose for the Zapdos full art, and Poliwrath/Politoed EX somwhere in those two sets hopefully.

These cards are absolutely gorgeous. I wish they made Vaporeon-EX and Jolteon-EX with matching artwork to go along with the Flareon. That would've been dope.

OH MY LORD THOSE FULL ARTS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVEEER!!!! i agree with the assumption of primal clash on, because of the reprints of the supporters. i think it would b really interesting of tpci to do that because of the whole toad situation. I personally would hate to see some of the cards go, but i think that there are so many meta-decks (night march, fairy, metal, toad, trevenant/gengar, fighting, bats, i could go on all day) that either loose alot to their decks or just loose their power, and i think it could add some pretty drastic changes to the format... some fun decks could come from that and i think it could be a good change

Am I the only one that notice that the Swablu was printed in roaring skies and then reprinted in breakthrough and now this set. Do we really need a reprint of swablu again

They are pretty amazing cards, it seems Pokémon has no problem giving every Pokémon amazing artwork in these sub sets, I wish it carried over to the main sets.

I'll probably end up getting a few of each box, just because with so many exs. Unless you get an ex in each pack...

OMG. I only ordered one box of 80 cards.... this may not be enough. MUST HAVE THEM ALL.

OMG MUST BUY SO MANY MEW COLLECTIONS

Anyone find a place that will sell these in bulk with a decent discount? I'll I've found is Potomac Distribution @ $12/box... not really a much of discount vs. $13 MRSP, $12/pack is still craaaazy.

The amount of melting hearts in this comment section is real. No surprise just look at all the majestic art. When I look at that... Sylveon Full Art.... I go... I... I...

x_x

So a 32 card set with 80 cards per box is it unrealistic to think it's possible to get a full set in 1 box?

I feel like these Pokekyun cards are too busy. Don't really like the foils and don't really like the art when there are multiple Pokemon in it and don't really like the weird things on the left side. :/

I like some of it, like Flareon and Gardevoir FA. M Garde FA I just can't see what you guys like so much about it. The art for the other 2 is a beautiful piece of multiple Pokémon. M Garde looks like they took 2 Sugimori artworks or other kind of "default" art and pasted it on the same card..

I'm glad I had kept my Raichus, and also calling if the Crobat line is in Generations. Is anyone else a little creeped out by FA Flareon-EX's artwork?

I love the artwork, but it looks like the FA's aren't textured... and what's with the token like things on the left of the cards?

I'm glad I had kept my Raichus, and also calling if the Crobat line is in Generations. Is anyone else a little creeped out by FA Flareon-EX's artwork?
Me. Some people say that he's cute but I think he's staring into your soul. Also I could have sworn it's eye moved...

Gardevoir EX disappoints me. Its art's posing is so... Forced. It looks like they're sarcastically posing for a photo or something, rather than something natural. (Ralts kinda works, but that's probably because its face is less expressive.)

Aside from that, the art in this set is incredibly good, as expected. In particular, I love the non-full art Flareon EX, full art Sylveon EX, Floette, Froslass, Espurr and the Charizard line, particularly Charizard.

That Charizard looks like it could be fun, colorless to do either 80 with Charmeleon's Slash or Charmander's Act Up: 20x counters on Char.

So a 32 card set with 80 cards per box is it unrealistic to think it's possible to get a full set in 1 box?

Proably not.

CP1 was 2 RR per box. I opened a a fair amount of boxes and they were all 2 RR per box with 1 box having 3.

CP2 I think was 2 maybe 3 per box. I opened a lot of the blister with the promos and not boxes. I know my ratio wasn't anything crazy as I would have opened up a lot more if I was getting a lot of Pikachu EX's.

So unless they change soemthing with CP3 I wouldn't count on it. I have been on the fence for this product. I will open a box tomorrow and let everyone know what my ratio is. I was thinking of buying the boxed set and breaking them down instead of opening boxes. I expect between 2-4 RR per box, like a regular set, why I am holding off opening a lot of it.

Back