'Fates Collide,' America's XY10 Set!

I'm actually really excited for this set, a lot of great Pokémon revealed so far. I think I might get an English language booster box for the first time since Primal Clash (and hope that my English luck will change, of course...)

Really hyped for other BREAKs. The BREAKs I'm going with are Delphox, Lugia, and Klinklang with 2 Other BREAKs.
M Garchomp is probably going to be a Promo because the Garchomp-EX is already made. So it may be similar to the Mega Swampert/Blaziken boxes. But it could be like the Sceptile EX tin where that one is a promo and then they make a Mega and a new EX.
I hope that's what happens. So I could buy it in a box. Klinklang BREAK? That would be cool. When I first started getting into Pokemon cards about 5 years ago, Klinklang was one of my first cards so Klinklang (even though he's not super cool) he has a special spot on my list of favorite Pokemon (you know, if I made one.)

Isn't Water/Fairy already taken by Goomy line, though?
No such thing as "taken", not enough combos for every dragon. Water/fire is shared by at least 3 lines, Dark/Psychic is shared by 2, Fire/Electric is shared by 3, and theres a bunch of others that share energy type combos too.

Hope anyone will soon start posting possible set lists....
Like this....

Fennekin
Braixen
Delphox
Delphox Break
Totodile??
Croconaw??
Feraligatr??

Alakazam ex
M Alakazam ex
Umbreon ex
Altaria Ex
M Altaria ex
Lugia
Lugia Break
Alakazam Spirit Link
Altaria Spirit Link

Hope anyone will soon start posting possible set lists....
Like this....

Fennekin
Braixen
Delphox
Delphox Break
Totodile??
Croconaw??
Feraligatr??

Alakazam ex
M Alakazam ex
Umbreon ex
Altaria Ex
M Altaria ex
Lugia
Lugia Break
Alakazam Spirit Link
Altaria Spirit Link
Feraligatr is probably in yeah. The rest is true for sure :p

Hopefully Zygarde brings order to the tcg world by being in instant win against lock decks and hammers

I'm liking the cards and designs, but that logo to me looks meh. Something about it is unsettling, like it's fan-made or something.

Really liking the little story they've got going for the Break sets. I hope they keep doing these in the future, Yugioh has sealed my love for card lore.

If they truly wanted to bring balance to this war between EX, Megas, and Breaks, they should've made MEGA LUGIA-EX BREAK.

Though the amount of holofoil on that card would look like an oil spill.

Sigh... Just WHY specifically another purple Elite Trainer box?!? Despite this box looking the best one of it's style, it would had looked much more impressive and original with the two colour roles reversed. Placing gold as the primary colour as what Alakazam is.

Also is it normal for an upcoming Japanese TCG set to not reveal merch images of its set mascot before the Elite Trainer Box art would for the later English equivalent? It seems that Pokémon want to keep their cards to the chest on this one, but I digress since its only a month now before nerdgasm eruption.

I still think Delphox BREAK will be in the set. My guess is it will have something incommon with the XY base set one. Probably an ability for more cards, but it better be something like 20 or it won't see play in every deck. My guess is 8 cards.

Oh...this description kind of sounds like it might be alluding to the finale of BREAK cards. I've noticed most of these sorts of special cards (Plasma, Ancient Traits, etc.) tend to have a 3-set run (although I do realize some Plasma cards were reprinted in Legendary Treasures).

So how will zygarde work? Will it be just a whole ton over evolution? Like you start with the core, and evolve into ten percent, 50 percent and then 100? Or will it be 50 percent and 10 percent ex and a 100 percent mega? I think that would be interesting. The 10 should have an ability where it can attack first turn since it is the form that is used for speed, and an attack where it has a low attack cost and low damage output, but has a really cool effect. Can't wait to see these cards be revealed!

Back